• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I. Hate. This. Ruleset. With a passion.

I'll go because it isn't quite big enough of an issue to stop me from seeing friends, but the bs factor of these rules is off the charts.
Are Brinstar RC and PS2 what constitute BS for you?

Or is it the MK ban?

Just curious. I'm not likely to change the rules on this event in any case.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yep.

BTW this venue is across from a dollar saver movie theater. There should be no excuses for anyone who is bored lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Nah.

going to PAX either this weekend or the weekend after that.
thats my travel for the month of April.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Tin Man I see you lurking. I'll get back to what you n I talked about later, still haven't reached a verdict w Hilt yet (answer's prolly yes)

Roller

Smash Legend
inb4ipullaragequazaandjusthitb

Because apparently I don't play boring enough.

And I have no idea if I'm even going yet lol. Looks cool though.
You don'tttttt ! I also played really horribly that set, but you should def play more gay.

and Chi: I think Brinstar is the dumbest thing ever deemed worthy of being called "competitive." However, I hate this ruleset the most because it has rc+brin AND mk is not legal. Which means people wont just switch to their secondary mk vs me there which I can just go pika against. idk other mu's on rc because nobody ever went anybody else. Now I have no idea who they are going, who I am going, wtf is going on while playing on that stage... gah.

I used 4 different characters on that stage this past weekend. Including Falco and DK who I won with, yet have never used in tourney before... wut? O. And I timed someone out with ICs there. Which was ********, and I never want to have to do that again. Ever. But. Here we are. :yeahboi:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Worst name.
Worst stagelist.

0/2 step it up guys
Agreed.

Damn right you're not coming, that vagina's reserved for me

:denzel:
inb4whatabouthermouthandbutthole

Once you go black.................you go to the hospital.
I've seen a few videos.

and Chi: I think Brinstar is the dumbest thing ever deemed worthy of being called "competitive." However, I hate this ruleset the most because it has rc+brin AND mk is not legal. Which means people wont just switch to their secondary mk vs me there which I can just go pika against. idk other mu's on rc because nobody ever went anybody else. Now I have no idea who they are going, who I am going, wtf is going on while playing on that stage... gah.

I used 4 different characters on that stage this past weekend. Including Falco and DK who I won with, yet have never used in tourney before... wut? O. And I timed someone out with ICs there. Which was ********, and I never want to have to do that again. Ever. But. Here we are. :yeahboi:
:toonlink::drmario:"I don't like the rules because I don't like them. New things are scary"

Eh, I'll see if I can get Iowa interested in coming to this, otherwise I might mega bus up (*HOUSING AND RIDE FROM BUS STATION REQUIRED*).

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Dude I dunno why you guys are *****ing about stages because they banned Pictochat and that's the problem stage.

"One time I used a character I never use and won on rainbow cruise that makes the stage really ****ty HAHA LOLOL Katy Parry shaq" -Roller 2012

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Glad to see this getting as much interest as it is! We had a great showing last time, hopefully we'll be able to pull through with a good turnout this time as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
Who did you time out with ICs there lol
Coco.
"I don't like the rules because I don't like them. New things are scary"
^this. except they aren't new. They've been the most *****ed about stages for years now. But yes. I don't like them because I don't like them, and nobody should, imo. Because the people who do like them mostly only want them legal because they feel they need it vs my character+diddy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am putting in $100 Bonus Pot into the Singles Bracket that I do not make it into.

If I am knocked out early, I will put in $100 to the pro bracket.
If I by some divine miracle make it into the pro bracket, I will put in $100 into the amateur bracket pot.

This total may increase as we get closer to the event.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Alternatively, you could sandbag your way into amateur bracket ;)

I think it means I'll have to play my pool last to avoid Ocean Avenue Scenarios >_>

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm putting my own $50 pot bonus but only if the tournament runs close to time.

EDIT: Maybe. I'm throwing ideas around. In any case rest assured - there will probably be a pot bonus somehow
EDIT2: I rigged the pools last time, it could happen again

And by rig

I mean putting 4 God Kais in the same pool

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom