• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: CINCINNATI TRAINING SESSION [MiniTourney][6/12 1 PM start!]

clowsui

Smash Legend
Cincinnati Training Session Part III is at clowsui's house. PM him for the address.

Here's the rules:

1. No drugs or alcohol. You bring it into the house, you're out of there. Even if there's alcohol in my house you're not allowed to drink it. Never walk into my house with either of those and leave any evidence of your activity - my dad used to be a lawyer, police officer and a military officer so don't think you can f*ck around and get away with it because we have connections inside the CPD. I know that most Cincinnati people are very well mannered with this, so don't screw around with this rule and you'll be okay.
1a. While we're on this train of thought, don't come into my house drunk, stoned, high or smelling of any of those. I will kick you out and make sure you never come back again. (High is possible off of other drugs too XD)
1b. No weapons. Logic.
2. Smoking is restricted to just outside the garage area. Can't do it on the deck or lawn or the porch. Sorry
3. Please clean up your mess whenever you're in my house. I don't mind if you spill something, but just please tell me. If you accidentally get piss on the seat while going to the bathroom, don't tell me about it but just clean it up. Most people are really good with this rule, so it's cool.
4. Please don't be rude to my parents. They're actually pretty cool people - talk to them, let them ask you questions, help out as much as you can and overall be really nice people and maybe I will have the chance to hold these more often. If you are more friendly to them, they will be more friendly to you. Furthermore, they're offering this house to you guys to play video games with their son and each other. Seriously, how cool is that? So please be nice to my parents, or I won't let you come to the next weekly.
5. I really don't care if you swear or how loud you are; if we're too loud then I'll let everyone know >_>;
6. Don't. wreck. any. of. my. stuff. If you don't think you're going to pay it back - oh believe me, you will. If you wreck my Bravia 52" you're going to pay for all of it; I will even make you sign a legal contract. I know you probably won't but this is just a forewarning.
7. Leave drama outside my house. Nuff said
8. It was ****ing stupid, so I tossed it out.
9. Just use common sense and ettiquette when attending these monthlies. Not only does it prove to everyone that you're worthy of their respect, but it proves to my parents and I that I can trust you guys more than anyone at their/my age should given the age gaps.
10. Have fun! That's the whole purpose of these monthlies, right? To have fun. So please, enjoy yourselves and the hospitality that my parents and I offer to you :p
11. Making jokes about these rules is funny. Keep doing it, but be sure not to actually follow the violations in the jokes lol Yes, Jake, that does mean no prostitutes in the house (see rule 9)

TOURNAMENT AT CLOWSUI'S!

5$ Entry Fee

Ruleset + Stage List is going to be straight from SBR's Certified Ruleset...I'm including every stage except for the banned stuff, YI Pipes, PTAD.

Starters will be FD, SV, YI (DS), BF, LC.

FOOD:

Walk down the street.

ADDRESS:

PM me for it.

Phone #s: Everybody who needs it has it.
PM if you need any #s.

Thanks guys!

clowsui

e__

Smash Ace
I expect to at least make the second round of pools next time. This time I just wasn't sure what to expect for my first tournament round, but looking back there were definitely some matches I could have won and should have won, and I know I will win next time around. Oh well, its part of a learning process. I definitely had a blast playing Anther.

Smash, you need to help me with the MK match up; that's the one match-up I need to work on more than all others.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I need more of snakes down air. What tournament are u guys talking about? Either way i wont make it. 23rd is thursday, meaning i have school from 8 AM to 9 PM, get *****

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Should be there. There's a chance I can bring a TV if we need one.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
This sounds fun lol, I was dissapointed at my c4 singles results, I played like ****
Anywho, I'll bring a wii like always, and I might be able to convince my mom to trade me tvs for a couple days, since hers is more portable

I'm gonna try to make this

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's GREAT to see a high level of interest in this.

I want to have everybody going to this lined up at LEAST two weeks before this happens....that way I know who to put out as part of our "Nasty Nati" crew in city challenges.

If we all train hard enough we can DEFINITELY beat every other city (with the exception of maybe AA). No doubt about it...and if we lose -- that's a possibility that will be addressed AFTER the battle, because it's not happening.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
discussion with GKais before tournament

"Guys, show up on Friday before tournament and we'll practice"

Infern "Ybm doesn't want to sleep on your floor"

Me "WTF?"

several text messages later

Infern "God kais don't need practice!"

*laughs at Infern*

You guys gotta step yo game upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

by practicing

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm learning Metaknight and Marth as serious secondaries. Watch out!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
discussion with GKais before tournament

"Guys, show up on Friday before tournament and we'll practice"

Infern "Ybm doesn't want to sleep on your floor"

Me "WTF?"

several text messages later

Infern "God kais don't need practice!"

*laughs at Infern*

You guys gotta step yo game upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

by practicing
I slept well...I wasn't tired and I did fairly decent...Plus I've been practicing...The God Kais will be doing some Intense training...I'll see to it...The best Ness is back...We can Only get Better from here....Look out! GOD KAIS!!!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Using any character except Metaknight against Metaknight is gambling...

Count

Smash Champion
GOD KAIZ

I got to play all the god kais but smash 64 :(..you guys should consider coming to terre haute on the 30th..as much as I'd like to have a good shot of winning I wanna see more talent there!

smash64

Smash Champion
if every one keeps on playing Metaknight the game its soon gonna be called Super Metaknight Brothers and the game will be like this

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Then Stop Playing Him Negro 64.......the Number One Rule In The God Kais Is That No One Plays Metaknight!!!....i Have Spoken!!!

Kel

Smash Master
I'll be there

...oh wait.

Tyr shut up, Diddy and Snake beat MK.

If a crew battle goes down it OBVIOUSLY doesn't count unless the other team sits two people out. I always take 2 whole members out in crews, so they should compensate by playing two men down.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol Kel

Anyways am thinking about ways to make this training session much more productive...

Will create a comprehensive post containing objectives, explanations and what YOU GUYS need to do BEFORE coming here.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Just wondering, what tournament will this be before? Never know, louisville may pop its head in for this if that's cool ;D

we need to step our game up as well =(

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
would be good to do crews sometime before the tournaments seems crews rarely happen as of late.

Kel

Smash Master
I've contacted a guy that holds smashfests every weekend at his house. There's a big nation-wide tournament in May. It looks like I'll get to represent Cincinnati in Japan! Let's hope I'm not too garbage from not playing for a month now.

Top Bottom