• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CMYM presents : New Breath (A Stockton tournoment) BIG UPDATE!

Zeio

Smash Apprentice
Hello my fellow smashers. I come to bring you news of an upcoming brawl happening in Stockton May 3rd at Stockton Community Church.

Before I get into further details

I would like to send a Shout out to Meep, who won first place in our last Melee tournoment and to Global trace who came in second. YOu two put on a fine performace that last round, both of you had the crowd going. It was anyones game and meep came out in the end.
I would also like to thank those who helped in keeping things going in the side room...There were about 60 people and time was vital. Thank you for keepin things flowin.

New Breath

Entry Fee S3
REGISTER: http://www.polldaddy.com/survey.aspx?id=bf654b0fca6d48a2

PRIZES

1st place: $100 + 30% of pot
2nd Place: $50
3rd place $30
4th place $20

There will be other prizes for other random events as well that will happen during the tournoment

Game Rules

1v1 matchs
Early rounds will be best of 3
Semis and up will be best of 5
Time limit: 8 minutes
Stock: 3
No items

N. Stages

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashvile
Lylat cruise
NEW yoshis Island
Delfino Plaza

Counter Picks

Castle siege
Halberd
Norfair
Corneria
Brinstar
Rainbow cruise
Luigi's mansion
Jungle Japes
Pokemon stadium 1 & 2
Pirate ship
Hanenbow
Frigate Orpheon

Time & Location

START UP TIME MAY VARY DEPENDING ON ARRIVALS BETWEEN 10-12

Time: 9:30am- Sign ups, warm ups, and setting up.
10:00am- Tournoment Begins
2:30-5:30pm- Long break... Free play in the house
5:30-End - Proceed untill we conclude

1136 South Center Street

So thats the basic run down of everything thats going on...Times may be tweaked between now and MAY. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Sidenote: We may need a a couple of TVs and Wiis with brawl..can't say for certain but having the extra supply helps. Thanks.

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN
There is no big event happening to disrupt the tournoment like last time, it's just straight BRAWL!. Although their is a long break between 2:30-5:30 Games will still be going on for those who want to stick around and get some extra practice before the next rounds begin. SO DON'T BE AFRIAD TO SHOW UP!

Zeio

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Sushiman for your post of iteret

also

made a few updattes

Zeio

Smash Apprentice
Hello? anyone there?

Sorry for the double post, but the thr has been getting no traffic or replys. The tournoment is on the 3rd...saturday and though people may come and but don't in the thread...I need to get an Idea of how many people will coming. So if you plan to come, please let me know.

Thank you

Top Bottom