• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COA II vids - Middletown, NJ - ft Ballin4life, Nintendude, Eggers St, Hamburglar

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Estradon is the city of Tacna.

Just like I'm Canberra.

Duh.

If it makes you feel better I'll edit it though

Battlecow

Play to Win
I wouldn't have a problem with that usage if there were more than 1 good DK in Tacna (which there probably is).

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Dsc, even if he does/doesn't exist, which I still most definately think he does, you can still learn from the videos of Morgen. Lots of the techniques, combos and tricks he does are very doable and still enjoyable to watch. Morgen is undoubtably a super cool DK, as Ciaza put it, wether he is controller by an actual player or not.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Besides being busy with work and stuff, my lack of a television or decent internet has left me playing level 9 CPUs on OFFLINE EMULATOR (very occasionally). So sad :(

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Besides being busy with work and stuff, my lack of a television or decent internet has left me playing level 9 CPUs on OFFLINE EMULATOR (very occasionally). So sad :(
Just like my first few weeks of this summer. If level 9's get boring, break some effing targets. Keeps you busy enough if you can stand the monotony, plus it makes techskill++ (at least for my limited amount of tech skill).

Top Bottom