• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
just started watch it 3 weeks ago and its SUCH a good anime just like bleach and the plot is always constant so thats a +

Miharu

Smash Hero
Rather interesting episode..
so many plot developments
1. NOOO Cornelia!!! =[
2. Schneizel is a *****.
3. At least Nina is now on Lelouch's side.
Pretty much this, but...

I laughed for 3 minutes straight when Cornelia died. No joke; it was the funniest death in an anime I've seen in a while.

Cornelia: blah blah blah -draws sword-
Schniezel: *snaps fingers*

LOLOLOL SECRET MACHINE GUN

Nunally is a far too naive. I'll be disappointed if she doesn't get degeassed before the show's over.

What's Kallen going to do :o (besides Kallen x Gino ololol)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Like I said before, I hate the way it is going but it is too fun not to watch. I also can't help but see s-CRY-ed similarities in these last few episodes.

Cornelia's death was so...
She should have seen that coming, then again that is a weird spot for a machine gun but she should have expected a gun somewhere.

Last edited:

Miharu

Smash Hero
Nunally's going to die by Schniezel's hand (I'd laugh. Again).

Turns out neither Cornelia nor Guilford died.

Nunally ****ing hacks (or she has her own Geass?? [which would be ********]).

Kallen's jealous of the attention that Lelouch is giving C.C., and I'm guessing she doesn't want a threesome. Gino getting his *** kicked again :[

Wonder how the last episode's going to pan out.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, I'm going to try to watch this anime show. Well, the rest of the japanese one's, the english one's are hard to find. =/

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Okay I figured Cornelia would be alive, but Guilford? Did he eject or something?

I wonder if they'll actually spell out the Nunally escaping Fleya thing or if they'd prefer to look ******** to everyone who doesn't examine the scenes with a stupid degree of rigor.

Also, Schneizel got owned like Mao. Man you gotta feel lame when someone makes a video talking to you and predicts your responses perfectly so you don't even notice that they're standing right behind you.

Also Lelouch gave Diethard a total burn as he was dying. I liked him though. But he should have just been all "THE LEGEND OF ZERO CONTINUES THEN I GUESS" rather than trying to kill him.

The "breaking a geass with your will" is something from early stuff, I think it happens in the games if you try to geass Suzaku into killing Euphemia or something.

Also even though it looks like Lelouch has won the main conflict dealy there is still a million different things that can happen during the cleanup.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I want Nunally to die.

Her eyes should have stayed closed; she looked better that way. Now she just looks like a spoiled little child with too grand a "vision" to carry out.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
I want Nunally to die.
QFT

Wonder why she wants to get geassed?? I can't really think of any reasons besides to keep herself from going "blind" again. Iunno. Good episode, going to rewatch it tonight after I finish my homework :p

Miharu

Smash Hero
Mm. Kallen's general development this season kinda disappointed me though (along with the rest of the cast's reaction to it).

Needs an OVA after if there's not going to be a 3rd season.

Zero

Smash Hero
Does anyone know the song that plays when
the first Fleija explodes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh01ArIq6_o
The one that starts at 1:13

I checked the soundtrack but couldn't find it
Just a heads up, songs called Eternal Separation, it's in the second OST.

On topic, Lelouch is going to die. Why else would Suzaku AND Nina, who both want him dead, work with him so cooperatively. He's going to die, and he's going to take everything down with him.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
He has C.C.'s Code though.

Doesn't he?
No, he still has his geass. I'm pretty sure Charles said something about losing his geass when he took VV's code. And CC definitely lost hers when she took it from that nun or whatever.

I think Lelouch will die and then come back, probably with a code, since there are a few Christ references to him in the show. But I also don't think he'll take CCs code because he thinks her wish isn't to die, it's to be loved. WHen a person gets a geass, whatever it turns out to be is fueled by their inner desires.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
What a
sad
ending.
I wanted Lelouch to live. =[

1. What is it with people supposedly dying and then all of a sudden being alive?
2. Lelouch shoulda given Suzaku the code so he would be immortal..
It's kinda dumb how Lelouch planned his own death like that

Sundays will never be the same
Football can't make up for this..

LOL @
Jeremiah working in an Orange field..
Oh the irony

Actually:
do any of you guys get the feeling that the guy driving the horses is Lelouch??

Miharu

Smash Hero
What a
sad
ending.
I wanted Lelouch to live. =[

1. What is it with people supposedly dying and then all of a sudden being alive?
2. Lelouch shoulda given Suzaku the code so he would be immortal..
It's kinda dumb how Lelouch planned his own death like that
He had the "Live on" Geass casted on him already, so what would giving CC's code to Suzaku accomplish?

Sundays will never be the same
Football can't make up for this..
agreed

LOL @
Jeremiah working in an Orange field..
Oh the irony
LOL

Actually:
That'd be kinda...

lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
Won't giving the code make Lelouch immortal?
Nah, the "holder" of the code is immortal, and as tmw_redcell mentioned earlier, holding the Code also makes you lose your Geass (C.C. and Charles). Don't think Lelouch would want to lose his Geass.

Wow, I didn't even get the orange thing, XDXD.
Earlier, in R1, Lelouch disparagingly referred to Jeremiah as "Orange-Kun."
Don't really get why Anya is there working with him too, lol.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Actually:
Yeah, I thought that was Lelouch at first. CC's last lines "Right, Lelouch?" made me think she was talking to the driver, who could be Lelouch. I went back to check was how he was sitting, or hair color. Anything that might represent Lelouch. Looks like he had white/gray hair. Something like that. Anyway, I'm content with how the anime ended.

Could anyone explain Zero Requiem to me? I'd go back and watch the explanation, but I have homework to do =(

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Earlier, in R1, Lelouch disparagingly referred to Jeremiah as "Orange-Kun."
Don't really get why Anya is there working with him too, lol.
I knew about the Orenji-kun name, lol, but I just didn't realize that he was picking oranges. XD

Top Bottom