• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code hunting: brawl results screen hack

GBoGH

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has seen the same code I saw about a month ago on youtube (can't find it now). Basically it allowed you to still move after you won in the results screen, he taunted, jumped around etc. Anyone have any leads for this? I would greatly appreciate it!!

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
Control Loser on Victory Screen
4A000000 8077F908
D2000000 00000003
2C1e0110 40820008
3BC0010E 60000000
93DD0038 00000000

This allows all the losers of the match to move around and stuff. The winner still does the victory pose and stands there, but the winner can start moving if someone hits him. If Meta Knight is the winner and does that victory pose where he disappears, then you can't get him back. He's gone. Gone! GONE! Good!
CPUs do not move at all, but they can still get hit and be pushed around.
Also, do not die on the results screen! Doing so will crash the game! At least when I use it.:confused:

aaronlink127

Smash Rookie
NNID
aaronlink127
3DS FC
3394-4043-9413
Also, do not die on the results screen! Doing so will crash the game! At least when I use it.:confused:
Sometimes it crashes when you die, sometimes it doesn't. It's weird. I died on the result screen, and it didn't crash. But the next time i was on the result screen, my friend died on it and it crashed.

EDIT: I'm so sorry for bumping this old thread!!! I didn't look before i commented :(

Last edited:

Xatoru

Smash Rookie
Can someone help me? I have the same problem today :(
I use Riivolution, and i don't know how to use these codes with it.
Sorry for bumping the thread too...

Top Bottom