• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cok Iv Cancelled! Sorry :-(

Watty

Smash Lord
CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry guys but my schedule is packed, and I dont have the time to plan this. I would like tot hink eventually we will have another COK tourney. But we are trying to force it right now and its just not enough time to get everything ready

My apologies to everyone that request it off and planned on going. We miss all of you tons it just cant happen right now

Drephen

Smash Master
yeahyuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nojoes

Smash Ace
Everyone in my crew is down, i'm really glad to see this guys =D

why 3 days worth though, if it's so long why not have brawl and melee doubles too?

and when can you guys put up a schedule?

Tink

Smash Hero
wow, this is the same day as zjiins tourny in IL and its going to be just a big melee tourny <_<. idk if i can come to this ='(. horrible timing.

dmac

Smash Champion
holy crap i love cok :( jiano you're posting in the wrong thread, you wanted the kc melee tourney didn't you?

soap

Smash Hero
Everyone in my crew is down, i'm really glad to see this guys =D

why 3 days worth though, if it's so long why not have brawl and melee doubles too?

and when can you guys put up a schedule?
i think watty is referring to the saturday of that weekend, not the entire weekend

mathos

Smash Champion
So Watty got distracted by Batman to post rules. . . . . . . . . .nor do we even know rules for Brawl lololololol

Sad to say I won't be able to make it to much of this. Girlfriends are lame.

nojoes

Smash Ace
i can take care of the brawl portion if there's brawl singles and doubles, otherwise my crews going to the east coast.

sorry :(

Big_R

Smash Champion
So Watty got distracted by Batman to post rules. . . . . . . . . .nor do we even know rules for Brawl lololololol

Sad to say I won't be able to make it to much of this. Girlfriends are lame.
hold on no mathos for most of this? we may as well cancel...

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
you got my attention guys. I'll be there. After the melee tourney on Friday how could I not go? I hope that date doesn't change tho, cuz I'm requesting off in advance 2morrow.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
awww....dammit. sux you had to cancel. Oh well. Smashtastrophe 3 better happen now. I would go to Zjinn's but that is one hell of a drive from NKY.

Top Bottom