• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cok Iv Cancelled! Sorry :-(

Anthonysmash

Smash Apprentice
CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry guys but my schedule is packed, and I dont have the time to plan this. I would like tot hink eventually we will have another COK tourney. But we are trying to force it right now and its just not enough time to get everything ready

My apologies to everyone that request it off and planned on going. We miss all of you tons it just cant happen right now

srsly, no johns

Anthonysmash

Smash Apprentice
what if we can save this? i'm not promising anything just yet, i'll see what i can find locally, i know it's a bit of a drive for some of you to little ole west salem but i'm pretty sure that melee players would drive just about anywhere for a good tournament, couldn't have it at the same place obviously but yea... i'll see what i can find

i mean if you want, i'll see what i can find but if not then we'll just let this die

Big_R

Smash Champion
im pretty sure this is off and no sabving is happening cuz we are plannin on chicago now. last time it got saved i was scared i was gonna get axe murdered. lol plus i think other ppl are gonna wanna go to chicago like 4% up int hat area.

Top Bottom