• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Those icons go in the common5.pac file located in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system. Open common5.pac with BrawlBox. Expand sc_selmap_en and then MiscData[80]. Scroll down through all the textures. If you placed it over the original FD then the icon you want to replace should be MenSelmapIcon.02. Right-click it and click replace and replace it with the icon in your download folder. To change the preview image, you'll need to find MenSelmapPrevbase.02 for Final Deez or whatever number for the stage you're replacing if it's not FD. The stage switch previews and icons for random stage select are in sc_selcharacter2_en/MenuRule_en/ModelData[0]. For FD find MenStageSwitch.02 and again MenSelmapIcon.02. I believe that should be all the files that you need to replace unless you also want to change the stage name which would be MenSelmapFrontStname.02 in MiscData[80] and if you really wanna finish it off after changing the stage name, under MenuRule_en go to MiscData[0]. It should show all the names of the stages. Those are the names that show up on the Random Stage switcher. Change Final Destination to whatever the name of the stage is and you're done! I just happen to have made a Project M style stage name for it too if you want one. :grin:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Basically everything the guy above me said.

BrawlBox essentially becomes a necessity for anyone who wants to use custom content, whether it be character textures, stages, music, or whatever else. If there's something you want to change, BrawlBox is there to do it for you.

@Bamsey, that Smash logo is tilted 90 degrees to the side. I know it's such a minor thing to whine about, but it would look a lot better if it was facing the screen properly.

Kati

Smash Lord
I did that as soon as I downloaded his version. But I'm not Bamsey : |
I'll upload it when mediafire decides to finally load properly.

*edit*

wait no, I'll have to make a new stage preview picture before uploading. In the meantime...
http://www.mediafire.com/?z5jwplaw98fa23j

This is my nighttime hyrule 64 that is now PM wifi-replay compatible. I'm sending it to m22k to get some help, but it's good to go. You'll probably want the oldin.rel file that goes with my older version in order to prevent the stage hazard sound effects from occurring.

*edit2*

Also:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1c543e493mg84ur

This is M22k's version of skyloft. It was on the smashmods threads, but those are no longer available. It has the textures of the melee temple, proportions of skyloft, and background from ganon's oot castle. I did some minor detail work. I'm just waiting for an answer from him and I'll upload it with pictures. A .rel file is included to put the stage over the pirate ship; otherwise, you will want to rename it to STGPLANKTON.pac.

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
Those icons go in the common5.pac file located in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system. Open common5.pac with BrawlBox. Expand sc_selmap_en and then MiscData[80]. Scroll down through all the textures. If you placed it over the original FD then the icon you want to replace should be MenSelmapIcon.02. Right-click it and click replace and replace it with the icon in your download folder. To change the preview image, you'll need to find MenSelmapPrevbase.02 for Final Deez or whatever number for the stage you're replacing if it's not FD. The stage switch previews and icons for random stage select are in sc_selcharacter2_en/MenuRule_en/ModelData[0]. For FD find MenStageSwitch.02 and again MenSelmapIcon.02. I believe that should be all the files that you need to replace unless you also want to change the stage name which would be MenSelmapFrontStname.02 in MiscData[80] and if you really wanna finish it off after changing the stage name, under MenuRule_en go to MiscData[0]. It should show all the names of the stages. Those are the names that show up on the Random Stage switcher. Change Final Destination to whatever the name of the stage is and you're done! I just happen to have made a Project M style stage name for it too if you want one. :grin:
Thank you, this is very useful information.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
How do i replace the stage select icons? I'm using the Aethereal Light over FD, and I know where to put the STG_FINAL but i don't know what to do with the rest of the images in the package.
You need to open up system/common5.pac in BrawlBox to replace the SSS icons.

Edit: Wow. I guess I opened up this thread hours ago. Ninja'd hard.

MVP

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of a brawlbox program that works with Mac? Cause i can't do any of these cool things cause i've don't have one :(

EDIT: do i want the CSS organizer or Brawlbox if i'm just importing stuff people have already made?

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/282415/

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Bleh, I'm getting lots of ideas again, but I have no time to make anything right now =/

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Does anyone know if Mewtwo2000's Dreamland 64 is any different from the default Dreamland other than the background swap? Someone that I play with thinks that the platforms and camera are different, but I was under the impression that it was wifi-safe. Can someone confirm either way?

Kati

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that I ported the p.m 2.5 model onto his background swap version (in order to obtain the latest whispy and flower animations), so you could try mine and see if your friend still has issues. Admittedly, I can't remember if I ported the camera stats over as well.

02/03/13

I just checked the collision data, and the platforms in 2.5b green greens and mine match ( so I would definitely assume that m22k's matches as well).

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm not sure who uploaded that one, but I have that stage so I can fix it later today.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if Mewtwo2000's Dreamland 64 is any different from the default Dreamland other than the background swap? Someone that I play with thinks that the platforms and camera are different, but I was under the impression that it was wifi-safe. Can someone confirm either way?
It is crisper and there's a rainbow going through the middle. I find it distracting (but pretty).

Arcalyth

GLS | root
It is crisper and there's a rainbow going through the middle. I find it distracting (but pretty).
I meant from a stage collision/platform layout standpoint. My friend is under the impression that it's different from stock PM2.5, but honestly he'll john about anything >_>

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Wait, how did you get a non symmetrical image onto the elevator? I'm working on a WarioWare edit that could really use that.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Probably something in the color values of the elevator model, similar to that issue that I had with Pokemon Stadium a while back.

Tero.

Smash Champion
who here knows where to put the nightime hyrule castle? as in the file name
I was about to answer yesterday but I waited if someone who knew better

The stage replaces eldin bridge and the filename is something like STGGOLDIN. Just search for it in the folder

Zeros

Smash Cadet
May I make a request for a Revamp to Warioware Inc.? I really don't like how... "Tooney" the map is so if anyone gets to messing with that stage, I would personally like to see a Map Style that's open/simple. Maybe something similar to Skyloft? I can draw an image of what exactly I'm thinking of if it would make it easier.

Thank you for your time.

MVP

Smash Ace
May I make a request for a Revamp to Warioware Inc.? I really don't like how... "Tooney" the map is so if anyone gets to messing with that stage, I would personally like to see a Map Style that's open/simple. Maybe something similar to Skyloft? I can draw an image of what exactly I'm thinking of if it would make it easier.

Thank you for your time.
agreed

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Xeno, I love that your stuff is always good quality stuff. It's never just thrown together like some hacks I've seen.
I must say that I do agree. I love that Premier Stadium

Thank you for your time.

I think somebody should make a Tron-styled club stage out of it. If I knew anything about anything I would attempt to make it myself... but... nah.

Zeros

Smash Cadet
I must say that I do agree. I love that Premier Stadium

I think somebody should make a Tron-styled club stage out of it. If I knew anything about anything I would attempt to make it myself... but... nah.
I like that Idea too :p

Top Bottom