• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Dragonglove

Smash Rookie
Just to make sure my understanding is correct, the Lost Woods and Temple of Time in the first post are updated correctly for version 3.2? It doesn't sound like they need to be updated any more from 3.0 to 3.2, but I was hoping for a confirmation before I tossed them into my build. Thanks!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
that 3.02 Mars Destination isn't wi-fi safe, just to let people know.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I'll look into it.

No idea why it would be desyncing though. The blastzones, collisions and camera are all the same as the original.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
It was working well but after like 4 min in the match the desynch happened.

UniversalWolf21

Smash Cadet
NNID
UniversalWolf21
3DS FC
5155-3001-9896
Does anyone know if the Temple of Time WarioWare stage is compatible with 3.02? I really REALLY want to toss that in, but I don't want the FPS problems that came with 3.0 for having too many 'customs' on screen at once.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
I installed that Temple Of Time today and it works perfectly.
If you're talking about the 3.0 camera or being wifi-safe....then I don't know :dr^_^:
Also, install it with a final destination .rel, if you place it with a Wario Ware .rel it will include minigames LOL

UniversalWolf21

Smash Cadet
NNID
UniversalWolf21
3DS FC
5155-3001-9896
Before I go through the hassle of trying to get that stage to work finding .rels and whatnot... could you put 4 Roys on screen at once and tell me if you notice any lag or issues?

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Does anyone know if the Temple of Time WarioWare stage is compatible with 3.02? I really REALLY want to toss that in, but I don't want the FPS problems that came with 3.0 for having too many 'customs' on screen at once.
I installed that Temple Of Time today and it works perfectly.
If you're talking about the 3.0 camera or being wifi-safe....then I don't know :dr^_^:
Also, install it with a final destination .rel, if you place it with a Wario Ware .rel it will include minigames LOL
There weren't any changes to stages from 3.0 >3.01>3.02 so anything that worked in 3.0 is still the updated version

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Before I go through the hassle of trying to get that stage to work finding .rels and whatnot... could you put 4 Roys on screen at once and tell me if you notice any lag or issues?
Just tested it right now with 4 Roys, no lag and no problems at all man

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
The Temple of Time texture for Warioware works just fine for 3.02 offline and online. I tested it out with some friends.

cmloe

Smash Cadet
How do you put the smashville stage texture on? I tried doing it but it didn't work.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Absolutely beautiful. Now if you don't mind telling me where to get the final destination.rel... I'll be spamming this stage forever. :D
http://www.lakora.us/rel/

EDIT: Hey guys I wanna start making my own stages, what do I need to start?
I already have BrawlBox in case that helps
But where do you get the background textures from?
I may want to use 3D character models for the background too, so where do I get them?

Last edited:

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
i swear i can't switch stage textures on dolphin i use wii scrubber and replace all the stage pac and .rel files with files i downloaded and when i boot up the game and select the stage its still its original texture btw im able to change stage music and character costumes just not stages any suggestions? thanks in advance

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
i swear i can't switch stage textures on dolphin i use wii scrubber and replace all the stage pac and .rel files with files i downloaded and when i boot up the game and select the stage its still its original texture btw im able to change stage music and character costumes just not stages any suggestions? thanks in advance
I'd recommend using Brawl Stage Manager, it's what I've been using lately and it works amazing
It also includes a Costume Manager and a Song Manager

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
How do you put the smashville stage texture on? I tried doing it but it didn't work.
some of the files are labeled .PAC, when they should be .pac

I've had it work fine with upper case in 3.0, and I had it not work in 3.01. It's weird, I'm not sure how much case actually affects it. When I fixed it, I stopped having problems tho.

cmloe

Smash Cadet
some of the files are labeled .PAC, when they should be .pac

I've had it work fine with upper case in 3.0, and I had it not work in 3.01. It's weird, I'm not sure how much case actually affects it. When I fixed it, I stopped having problems tho.
I have more than 1 stgvillage file though, it says i have stgvillage_00 through stgvillage_04

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
the numbers at the end of stgvillage.pac correspond to the time of day. 00 being early in the morning to 04 being midnight.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I have more than 1 stgvillage file though, it says i have stgvillage_00 through stgvillage_04
ever noticed that when it's nighttime, smashville is dark? The game loads different files depending on the time of day, so u need to have all the different versions, so it can load the appropriate one. You could also just duplicate the daytime one over and over again, if you don't like the stage getting dark. Just make sure 00-04 are all there.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Duplicating it only works if there's no changes to the textures or models. My Oceanville for example, left the lighting unchanged, but each of the five files uses different models and textures for the different times of day.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Noob question incoming...Does that mean I can place 5 completely different stages over Smashville and they'll appear depending on the time of the day?

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
As long as it pertains to Smashville, then yes. You can put many different kinds of Smashville textures that are separated by the time of day. I got the Oceanville texture to happen near the end of the day where I can get a nice sunset... Perfect distraction for my opponent. Muwahahaha!

cmloe

Smash Cadet
Alright i think i got it! So if i wanna put a texture over it then i just put it on the file with no numbers? Thanks everyone for the help!

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Alright i think i got it! So if i wanna put a texture over it then i just put it on the file with no numbers? Thanks everyone for the help!
What? No. You need to put the numbers in it in order for the Smashville textures to work. 00 for early in the morning, 01 for noon (I think), 02 for sunset, 03 for Dusk or nighttime, and 04 for Midnight/Late night.

cmloe

Smash Cadet
What? No. You need to put the numbers in it in order for the Smashville textures to work. 00 for early in the morning, 01 for noon (I think), 02 for sunset, 03 for Dusk or nighttime, and 04 for Midnight/Late night.
yeah i got that part but if im trying to put a stage texture in, which file do i replace?

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I've been looking for something to put over Yoshi's Island, and the Lost Woods one looks fantastic. The only problem is that I would like to have it in my competitive build when I play with friends, but the fog on the stage looks like it could be really distracting. Is it bad or barely noticeable? And are there any other choices that are 3.02 compatible for YI?

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I've been looking for something to put over Yoshi's Island, and the Lost Woods one looks fantastic. The only problem is that I would like to have it in my competitive build when I play with friends, but the fog on the stage looks like it could be really distracting. Is it bad or barely noticeable? And are there any other choices that are 3.02 compatible for YI?
I don't find it really distracting myself, but that's just my opinion.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
The unfortunate thing is that it desyncs online because I've heard that it uses timed ghosts or something like that. It's definitely worth having on your Full Set though. I made song changes to fit the stage.

Dott

Smash Ace
Edit: if i change battlefield to the night version, can i still play online

Last edited:
Top Bottom