• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDSG

Smash Rookie
HAHAHA DFG, (Laughing very hard)

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey, I want to throw a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament at CCCT after the Finals in Smash. who would be interested in that. I want to Smash some heads and take some money!! (Looks at Jeris) :)
HAHAHAHA! Throw it DFG, i triple dare you. i will take it all the way son!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey,this tournament just got epic. Team Nub is most likely going.

FOD

Smash Rookie
Hey I can't be there to register for mt team battle will my partner be able to do it for both of us?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Team Nub is going waverunning then to smash tourney on saturday.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
DFG this is important, I have no idea why but I can't access the C3T website. So I have no idea where the venue location is. can someone PLEASE post the location???

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well I have the exact address and here it is:

900 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO, 80204

If you can't find it(the actual venue) look for the turnhall according to the pic on first post.

Also, as I talked to DFG he had an idea of maybe putting up balloons or signs or something so that you people will know which way to go.

ONCE AGAIN HERE IS MY CELL # IN CASE YOU ALL GET LOST AND HAVE NO IDEA WHICH WAY TO GO:
720-937-8993

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Fun tournament, you Colorado guys are much better than NM all around. I didn't do too hot because it was my first out of state tournament and I was really, really nervous. I was screwy up on all of my technical skill and I couldn't think straight. The fact that I only got 2 hours of sleep in the span of two days didn't help either. BTW, BlueMycon, El Lovo, Jeris, I never got to face any of you; next time, I fully expect to face all of you. I hope some Colorado smashers will be able to attend the July 7th tournament here in New Mexico.

Colorado is awesome!!!!!!!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey DFG i left my cube at the venue did u happen to pick it up or anyone pick it up. It was on the tv that if u walked up the stairs it was the 3rd tv on the right

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I have your cube yang.

I have a memory card that has a lot of double dash on it so I'm guessing it's DFG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom