• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
jaamal and DTL (and dekar but he doesn't live here. :<) are the only funny people in this thread if thats what the tier list is based off of.. Everyone else just makes jokes based off lolfightinggameslol. Not to be rude but it gets boring.
Fighting game discussion on a fighting game forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!!??!?!!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!!?!?1

?!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!??!?!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

?!!?
?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!???!?!?!!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!??!?!?

?

!

!??!?!?!

?!?

!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!!?

!?!?!?!????!??!?!

Tony should color code his post and make it all official looking.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'd like to know about the people im gonna meet though ya know?
Right now everyones feeling soooo one dimensional. It'd be nce to know these people don't only talk about fighting games and how much there thread sucks.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I bet one day someone will find a glitch that makes it easier to activate drunk meno and he'll see a rise in tournament placings and go up to at least high tier.

Right now everyones feeling soooo one dimensional. It'd be nce to know these people don't only talk about fighting games and how much there thread sucks.
I am one dimensional. I'm like paper mario irl.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Paper mario is two dimensional. You wouldn't exist if you were one dimensional.

Sunny is saying that all of us don't exist. wtf sunny?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe sunny is actually the only real poster and the rest of us are his alt accounts. :079:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll take care of that for ya Sunny.

Tim - Has a lot of hats, Hoo hoo hoo's, generally awesome. He has a dog that likes to money match.

Tony - An ******* that's sarcastic a lot, but that's why he's cool. He also likes to get high.

Jamaal - Black guy. Good games.

DTL - Closet homosexual with an odd sense of humor that takes getting used to, but it becomes funny after awhile. Also likes to get high.

Meno - Out of the closet homo with a really big family because he's Mexican. Also artsy-fartsy.

Peter/Underload - He's like 12 but acts like he's 20. Big music fan. Stuff like Passion Pit.

Bees - Talks a lot. Likes robots and likes to make music on his computer.

Yang - Marvel.

Mikezor - Look up posts by Judo Chop Super Action Buddha

Moblin - He's apparently a pony and keeps stealing my thunder. Known for wanting to suck Ganon and Hakumen's ****s.

Roblin - The cool version of Moblin. Also a female, so she gets auto e-fame.

Spelt - Self-hates a lot. A lot of dumb posts, but the kind of dumb post that makes you laugh.

Zajice - The pony guy. Long hair. He also draws stuff all the time but nobody here ever sees it. He gets timed out.

Dan/Z - His hair is really really long. Longer than mine. Really funny when he's mad.

Steam - Furry. And the annoying kind.

I don't know anybody else very well.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Fighting game discussion on a fighting game forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!!??!?!!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!!?!?1

?!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!??!?!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

?!!?
?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!???!?!?!!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!??!?!?

?

!

!??!?!?!

?!?

!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!!?

!?!?!?!????!??!?!

Tony should color code his post and make it all official looking.
Patch note leaks indicate that Spelt is lookin' pretty strong.

I don't think you understand dimensions.

Also, if you're that paranoid, go away.

I'll take care of that for ya Sunny.

Tim - Has a lot of hats, Hoo hoo hoo's, generally awesome. He has a dog that likes to money match.

Tony - An ******* that's sarcastic a lot, but that's why he's cool. He also likes to get high.

Jamaal - Black guy. Good games.

DTL - Closet homosexual with an odd sense of humor that takes getting used to, but it becomes funny after awhile. Also likes to get high.

Meno - Out of the closet homo with a really big family because he's Mexican. Also artsy-fartsy.

Peter/Underload - He's like 12 but acts like he's 20. Big music fan. Stuff like Passion Pit.

Bees - Talks a lot. Likes robots and likes to make music on his computer.

Yang - Marvel.

Mikezor - Look up posts by Judo Chop Super Action Buddha

Moblin - He's apparently a pony and keeps stealing my thunder. Known for wanting to suck Ganon and Hakumen's ****s.

Roblin - The cool version of Moblin. Also a female, so she gets auto e-fame.

Spelt - Self-hates a lot. A lot of dumb posts, but the kind of dumb post that makes you laugh.

Zajice - The pony guy. Long hair. He also draws stuff all the time but nobody here ever sees it. He gets timed out.

Dan/Z - His hair is really really long. Longer than mine. Really funny when he's mad.

Steam - Furry. And the annoying kind.

I don't know anybody else very well.
Zaj also looking stronger, though I think devs will keep him low tier because it tickles them.

It should be noted that I haven't been high since... My birthday? Maybe there was one time between then and now, but I can't really remember. When was Irg's party?

I do enjoy a good party, though.

i have never lost a pokemon battle

get at me
you lost to erg, yang, and I think me. Stfu.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm so much funnier than Jamaal, it isn't even a contest. Search this thread for "make like a tree" for proof.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just because you turned off the game during the death-dealing move doesn't mean it never happened.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I should learn the multiple definitions of the phrase "one dimensional"

Also your handsom and good at all games. Your nickname is now MAN-thony.

It should be noted that I haven't been high since... My birthday? Maybe there was one time between then and now, but I can't really remember. When was Irg's party?
Lemme help ya with that bro. :3
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/one-dimensional

Well whatever I guess I owe you guys an apology. That was assholish of me. Having no presents is like, a pet peeve of mine dood. Im always the dood in the background of people thats presents really isn't needed. Sooo yea sorry I was salty about that. And you guys ain't one-dimensional, hell I talk about games all the damn time. I have no right to say such things. :V Im really sorry..I had like a man-period thing going on and got all emotional. =/

Forgive me i'll give you guys hugs later. :3

alot of stuff about things n stuff
Zaj you'll always be the pony master in my eyes~! <3
and my hairs pretty dang long too. Im homeschooled soooo I kinda got that homeschool hair going on.

And steam is totally underated imo. :< yeaaa hes a furry, but I mean can ya make fun of that? Thats like, making fun of twilight, or beiber, or the mentally ********. its too easy.

i have never lost a pokemon battle

get at me
YET! FORMER NORMAL TYPE CHAMP/ FORMER POKEMON TOURNEY TARD REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Get at meeeee!

Just because you turned off the game during the death-dealing move doesn't mean it never happened.
DOES NOT! THE DS SAYS SO! COMPUTERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT GUYS!

I'm so much funnier than Jamaal, it isn't even a contest. Search this thread for "make like a tree" for proof.
Baaah I forgot about you! Tim your cool. Like, one of the coolest doods here.

But im a little biased because your avitar makes me happy face inside. Just does. '3'

Again im sorry. I was being lame due to being shy sooo alot of the stuff I said was sorta forced. Im sorry. No more being lame I promise.

Im also sorry for this retardly long post that probably fills half the page.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That quote was obviously edited, as I know the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're". Some might even say that confusing the two is a pet peeve of mine. :/

Fair enough on the one-dimensional definition, though. Even if it is a bit stupid.

never happened
Izzy likes this post.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That quote was obviously edited, as I know the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're". Some might even say that confusing the two is a pet peeve of mine. :/

Fair enough on the one-dimensional definition, though. Even if it is a bit stupid.
For real or are ya just being sarcastic? Well whatever im legitimately sorry k? =w=

Also Funner. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anybody want some candy? I just got a bunch from this weird old guy with a van.

He also gave me a ride home.

Top Bottom