• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
All of these names sound like they were made up by a 6 year old on a sugar high.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
When did we start talking about pony?
I'm gonna bust out my holy water and burn the hellish pony talk out of ya in a sec here. :V
Nice applejack icon though. Love that big "Huurrrrrr" smirk. <3

Hey meno. I know I don't matter to ya, but how do ya know it was stolen? Do ya know the place it was taking? I'll do my best to help ya out if I can. Or atleast care for ya a bit ya know?

*salute*

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Boys all want my butterscotch
Lickin' their lips 'cause its top notch

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting so trolled in the office today.

The radio station that we have on normally just played Friday. Twice.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, that guy sucks at mario.
I didn't seem him recover one shine sprite.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The tier list is crap anyways since nothing cool goes on in this thread. :V
Complaining about posters and *****ing about this thread doesn't make you cool. You ruin the thread with that crap, complain about other users, and don't give anything back in return.

If I was a global mod i'd probably delete and ban 90% of the post/posters in this thread. Including myself because I ***** and complain about it too.

This post would be deleted by my standards btw so i'm just as guilty.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Eh just speaking my mind. No one talks about anything in this thread. No one was concerned about menos phone being stolen despite you guys apparently being pretty knit of a group. Anytime anyone post anything thats a conversation starter it quickly gets derailed, and you're constantly judging each others post without posting anything good of your own. Most the time. Does not apply too all. This thread just totally sucks the life and pep outta me and I kinda wish I was moved into a state with a cooler less judgmental community. You may not really be like that, but thats definitely how you come off to new people or onlookers.

Just tired of giving compliments to this thread and getting nothing back sooo ya know. No hate, just stating my mind for once since i'm probably never coming back. Nothing of importance was lost on your side so eh, keep it real I guess.

Also I don't live in CO. And thats a lie spelt and you know it. No one in there right mind in this thread would respect me in the first place. Derp.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh just speaking my mind. No one talks about anything in this thread. No one was concerned about menos phone being stolen despite you guys apparently being pretty knit of a group. Anytime anyone post anything thats a conversation starter it quickly gets derailed, and you're constantly judging each others post without posting anything good of your own. Most the time. Does not apply too all. This thread just totally sucks the life and pep outta me and I kinda wish I was moved into a state with a cooler less judgmental community. You may not really be like that, but thats definitely how you come off to new people or onlookers.
You just described the internet.

I agree this "sunny isn't real" crap has gone on way too long, but you could always just wait until you get the chance to show up to something and people would ... hopefully, start treating you like a real person.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is Sunny being so serious? I didn't know he could do that. He's supposed to be all uppity and stuff and posting ~!'s.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Christ, you remind me of me when I'm bawwwing. I'll have to remind myself to never do that again... though it's been awhile anyways... good.
Now that you pointed it out, yeah you've been better about that. Hasn't happened for quite some time.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I agree this "sunny isn't real" crap has gone on way too long, but you could always just wait until you get the chance to show up to something and people would ... hopefully, start treating you like a real person.
Once Sunny is actually confirmed, lots some will change.

It's one thing to be here and post along with us. It's another when you say you're coming to [insert event/gathering here] and then not show up. I get that life happens. Happens to the best of us. But to ditch out on 5-6 events consecutively? Makes our opinion of you go down.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
~~!!~!~!~!!!!~!~!~!!!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!~~!~!~!!!~~!~~~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!!!~!!!~!~!~!!~!~!!~!!!!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~~~~!~!!!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!!!!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
K guys ignore him now
Its a joke. Also when you "bawww'd" about stuff that was actually legit and got to you i'd listen. i'd listen because thats what knit groups do. Anytime ANYONE is feeling down i'd do my best to make them feel better. If its serious to them its serious to me. Maybe thats just my weird sheltered peppy mindset. I tried to be concerned about you guys when something was getting you down and got back handed slaps instead. I may not exist in this community, but even if I did at this point i'm not really sure if i'd enjoy it.

So...yea.

Its fine you can think what ya want, but i've totally lost all motivation to join the competitive community. Its no biggy for ya'll. No disrespect to any of you and like zeal said awhile ago "I'll just fade and won't be remembered".
I'm getting a full time job anyways so I probably won't have time for playing. Gonna do something productive instead of trying to get good at a fighting game. Besides, they take so much time to get good at, and even when your the best of the best you make about as much as a home debot worker. Just the thought of making money from playing games is cool though. :3

So sorry I ever interfered in this thread. Sorry I ever said i'd go to a tourney and didn't show. Shout outs to no one because I never got to know any of you. I'm sure you're all cool guys IRL.

Shoutouts to spelt, steam, dylan and zajice. Even if you don't like me I liked you guys. Probably the only reason I stayed in this thread for so long was because I was hoping that i'd get the opportunity to hang out with you guys sometime and play some smash. You're so laid back, and funny and your light-hearted post made invoked a warm smile on my face everytime~! And dylan, your like the only guy in here that talked about serious stuff and told storys that made this thread feel like it had a conversation going on. And thats alot considering this is the internet! <3 Its ok if dislike me, i'd understand. I'm pretty mad at myself too. But you guys are sweet. <3 Never stop being yourself. :3

....~!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
job > smash anyway, imo

if getting a job meant giving up smash i would so do it.
twice.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting a full time job anyways so I probably won't have time for playing. Gonna do something productive instead of trying to get good at a fighting game. Besides, they take so much time to get good at, and even when your the best of the best you make about as much as a home debot worker. Just the thought of making money from playing games is cool though. :3
Home Depot can start you off at $12/hr. I wouldn't go bashing Home Depot just yet.

And a full time job? Aren't you still in high school or something? Go for a college degree bro. If there's something serious I have to say, go pursue higher education. Be proactive in the college environment and land internships. They will help you out in life so much.

So sorry I ever interfered in this thread. Sorry I ever said i'd go to a tourney and didn't show. Shout outs to no one because I never got to know any of you. I'm sure you're all cool guys IRL.

Shoutouts to spelt, steam, dylan and zajice. Even if you don't like me I liked you guys. Probably the only reason I stayed in this thread for so long was because I was hoping that i'd get the opportunity to hang out with you guys sometime and play some smash. You're so laid back, and funny and your light-hearted post made invoked a warm smile on my face everytime~! And dylan, your like the only guy in here that talked about serious stuff and told storys that made this thread feel like it had a conversation going on. And thats alot considering this is the internet! <3 Its ok if dislike me, i'd understand. I'm pretty mad at myself too. But you guys are sweet. <3 Never stop being yourself. :3

....~!
I remember the time when I posted some thing, and then got ripped apart for it as well. I'm at the wrong too by ripping some of what you said apart as well.

Tbh, I come to this thread because I can post random *** ****. As I told you in PMs, the only real threads I'm active and contribute in are the ones on dreamincode.com

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
job > smash anyway, imo

if getting a job meant giving up smash i would so do it.
twice.
Yea. Thats what I thought too! I wanted to keep the dream of "Playing videogames to make money" alive for a bit longer, but its probably unrealistic. If only if only~! I really do like smashbros though. Despite what alot of people say about it being just a platformer I think thats what made it cool! And if I had the choice to make enough money to live offa playing it I would. Definitely!

----
Wow. Didn't they pay that much at home depot. ._. Hmm, maybe I shoulda said goodwill or mcdonalds instead. Heh.

Ahhh and don't worry man I'm going for too go to college. My mom's dog groom shop has really picked up and she's gonna be needing my help full time. I've already made my decision to move to minnesota and go too college with my buddy from arizona who moved away. I love him too bits! But yea, i'm studying coding, and scripting right now. Its a scary job to try and get into though. I know aloooot of people really want the position to be a game coder/scripter. If that doesn't work out I can always fall back on dog grooming. They make around 18$ an hour and don't even require a college degree! Its a pretty sweet job to make dat money.

Awwww dan. I'm kinda teary right now. <3 Its cool. I deserve to be ripped apart for being a **** and not showing up so many time. I'm an idiot for saying i'd go, KNOWING something would come up. I was pretty sure half the time I said i'd go i'd have to do something else but I was so desperate to go I lied to myself thinking things would work out. Uhg. ._.

You deserve a legit apology for my bull****! Especially since you had some faith in me for such a long time. I'm sorry I ever lead you on dan.

Top Bottom