• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm insulted, freaked out, and disappointed all at the same time.

This is probably what it feels like to be furry.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey jo, did you already get your ticket for that june tourney? Talked to manny and I think we're gonna try to make it as well, so a carpool would be cheapah. Lemme know, sirrah.
Sure! If you guys can pick me up I can drive part of the way. Its just that my car needs some work on it before I attempt oos trips in it. But no I was actually going to buy the bus ticket next friday. I guess I don't have to nao.

You forgot "difficult to explain erections at the zoo"
lolol

Bees!

Smash Ace
apparently he turned it off for me too. Thanks Meno.

Also Dylan is mah hero. If I were I girl I would sleep with him after that one.
Also I was down with visiting Utah up until the boring part. It has _X_ though and I would visit to hang out with him again. namesearch X _X_ X x X xXx Sonic.
Thinking about it I retract that statement Dylan. If I were a girl I would probably be a lesbian. Am really tired now so off to bed

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
the chick/guy with the front half of a bass as a weapon really made me wanna play it. I've had so many fantasies of stabbing people with an endpin of a cello. Too good to pass up. Is it Japan onry?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
japan only? yes. arcade only? the most recent version (current code) is. the last version, actress again, is on jpn ps2.
Sounds like a lot of work, however I do have a ps2. It seems like a well balanced game, I watched for about 20 minutes and I didn't see any 0-death combos or overpowering tactics at all.

I'm not terrible at LoL anymore, who in CO still plays it?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I remember when I was at DU I got one working. Took me awhile because it needed the BIOS, which weren't included :/ had to torrent all of the necessary files

:phone:

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Someone should really made a thread compilation of the best troll threads. That would be something I would read.

Top Bottom