• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Gotta do my shoutouts now.
Jamaal - DOOOORRMMMMAAAMMMMMUUUU! So good! I need to learn a way around that ****ing carpet of fire. Also at least you didn't invite me to his room. :X
Steam - You are a furry and that is silly. Also you should use the tag fAir when you play Snake.
Level Zero - Work on that Fox. Pretty solid but you gotta work on some mixups. You react pretty well and have a solid zone. But you need to add some layers to your game. Hope to play you more in the future.
Ran - Marth and good character rage and stuff
Tim - Doesn't like my girlfriend winning hair I see...Oh well I can live with Tim not liking it... XD Can't wait to get bodied by you in UmvC3. I wish we would have played MvC3 even though I have random teams right now XD.
Guy who played melee - I didn't get your name but you seemed pretty cool. I may play melee more even though fighting against Marth ruins the game for me.
Caleb - You probably aren't on SWF because you play Tekken and Marvel. Well GGs and hope both of us get beast Status in UMvC3.
Guy with awesome hat that played Brawl with us and played Kirby. Thanks for playing with us. You could have a nack for brawl if you ever wanted to learn it ^^
EFL guys - you both were really nice. EFL seems really nice. Everything is really nice

I had a blast and look forward to coming to the November tourney and taking money home ;)
I hope the rest of Colorado shows up to stop the Rise of the Machine!!!! R.O.B is gonna go Skynet on your *****! [o u]

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
On another note, I am officially more hyped for Skyward Sword than I have ever been for any other game in my entire life.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I just want it to go on the record that my % was low enough that I could have recovered the first time, only I started laughing too much when you started cheering like you scored the game-winning touchdown at the Superbowl or something.

Weegee is too vulnerable off-stage, which is one of the reasons he can't be my first main, Bees.

:(

BTW Steam SD'd with MK, get@him.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have a question for the MK players, does Bair serve any purpose? I never see MKs using it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It can combo into stuff if you land before the final hit and it's his longest lasting aerial so he can use it to punish airdodges and stuff like that.

Steam

Smash Hero
I just want it to go on the record that my % was low enough that I could have recovered the first time, only I started laughing too much when you started cheering like you scored the game-winning touchdown at the Superbowl or something.

Weegee is too vulnerable off-stage, which is one of the reasons he can't be my first main, Bees.

:(

BTW Steam SD'd with MK, get@him.
I celebrated so hard because I basically did score the game-winning superbowl touchdown

also johns.

also luigi is less vulnerable offstage than fox IMO. I can't just run offstage and kill luigi by throwing out fairs.

edit- @spelt- why would MK punish ADs with bair when he could just frame trap them into half his moveset with uair?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Good to see some of the smash players alive and well yesterday. Thank you for being so patience with my lostness and frustration, Level Zero. Hope to catch more of y'all in the coming weeks!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Ok, just making sure so I don't get partner-screwed again:
I need dubs partners for Melee and Brawl (doesn't have to be the same person).
In Brawl I main R.O.B., Falco, and Jiggs and am proficient with many others such as Peach, and am working on a secret weapon I plan to have ready by Summit 2.
In Melee I main Pichu and Jiggs, and plan to have Falco ready in time as well.

Someone please partner up with me so I don't have to go double-Jiggs at the last second with whatshisname again. It worked well (and he's a great player), but we didn't know how to play as a team.
Tate. The guy's name was Tate.

Top Bottom