• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Aw **** the monthly tourney was today..

No one said anything to remind me. I sat at home all day.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
No worries Lvl. Zip.

It wasn't advertised that well. I didn't know about it until about 3 days ago when Travis asked if I wanted to carpool to #2.

Even then, I was busy years ago on this date before anything was even planned.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
k so I put this off for way too long, and I'm pretty sure I waited too long too. But in any case, SPLAT is back. Event as follows:

SPLAT at the Expo

Who: SPLAT
What: LAN and Console Tournaments
Where: Freedom Financial Services Expo Center
When: Saturday, December 3rd from 10:00 till 23:00
Why: Annual Turkey SPLAT
Facebook Event: Click Here

Introduction
So SPLAT is back and bigger than ever with the return of our annual Turkey SPLAT. If you haven't heard of us, we are Students Pushing the Limits of Advanced Technology. We are the UCCS's official LAN club and the only recognized LAN club in the University of Colorado branches. Because of how large we have gotten, we can no longer hold select large events at UCCS now; we're at an expo center now!

Come down and meet others who share your same passion for gaming at the event SPLAT at the Expo! Compete in various free(*) tournaments and win prizes from our sponsors!

Did I mention free food as well? Yes there is food and it is free! Drinks provided as well!

Tournaments
RTS SC2 PC 1v1 - Noon
RTS LoL PC 5v5 Summoner's - 5:30pm

FPS COD PC - 3:00pm
FPS Halo 360 2v2 - 3:00pm
FPS Gears 360 2v2 - Noon
FPS CS 1.6 PC - 5:30pm

*Fighters Brawl - Noon
*Fighters Melee - 3:00pm
**Fighters Ultimate MvC3 - Noon
**Fighters SSF4:AE - Noon

*Note: Brawl and Melee will have a $5 pot fee and will be split 70/20/10 double elimination. In the case that there are less than 8 people, a Winner-Take-All round robin will be held instead.

**Note: UMvC3 and SSF4:AE will have a $10 pot fee and will be split 70/20/10 double elimination.

Sponsors
Ent Federal Credit Union
KILO 94.3
CompuXparts
Freedom Financial Services Expo Center
Monster Energy

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Detta, no lol. Jigglypuff is a terrible character. Fun to play against in friendlies, but tournament play is a lot different.

GGs everyone! I'll finish up my Summit poster so people don't forget it's monthly, haha.

Steam

Smash Hero
yeah detta jiggz is garb.

Tony- GGs, LET IT BE KNOWN YOU BEAT ME WITH EVERYONE BUT YOSHI
Tim- Troll me in tourney
Fishbait- yay doubles, **** snake, **** my SDs, GET FAIR'D
Dave- **** G&W ._.
Soapy- YOU HID FROM ME ALL DAY, I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU
Bess- you didn't come and you're free
I- GET FAIR'D, YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER
Detta- jigglypuff is garb
Menyo- Freach
Everyone else in brawl- Horray for fresh blood, keep comming. some of you are actually pretty good ;0
Ran- RESULSTIST?S?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I never said I played Jiggs in tourney. I play R.O.B. for tourney matches. :p
Jiggs is really fun to do in friendlies because people aren't playing seriously enough to avoid being hit by Rest at least once.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Ran still didn't enter?

Menooo don't lose to stem

Good sheet fishbait you're too good

Good sheet Dave for coming back and ****** face

Hi Tim

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm bad though.

Ran would lose to Fish. And Dave because Dave is Dave.

You suck Dave. I want you to know that. I want you to know that you are bad at Brawl. Because you are. You're bad.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
George this is a really random observation but I want you to be really good cause you're like one of my favorite people. You need to use Marth's grabs more. Although they don't do much damage they come out really fast (6 frames iirc) and cover a lot of options (especially pivot grab). His f-throw and d-throw can lead into other things too if you can predict their DI out of them (mainly f-throw). Yeah that's all.

Also thanks Dill on

Top Bottom