• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Joking aside, who do you play as? If it's a top tier wh0re, you'd probably be better suited in Victor's b1tchin and whinin crew. If not, you may want to check out my crew, yo. You may even want to start your own, for fun.
Lol
come on man
Look at the last character that pops up on our sig
That is not top tier, hell , it's not even high, I think link feels lonely in the top tier crew, lol.

"Victor's B1tchin and whinin crew" LOL, too funny

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Buzz said:
Well, for anyone who lives in western Colorado (or just wants to travel), there is a tournament in Sandy, Utah this Saturday.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61210

Just thought I'd share that with ya. Sometime I'd like to drive down to a Colorado tourney.
:( :( :( :( :( most of us live towards the east side of CO.
but anyways, a good CO tournament to go to would be the Colorado Cutthroat, I think it's in March.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
Haha, 8th, you were at Lovo's when I came over, weren't you?

I noticed there was a Mario pulled up... You up for a Mario vs Doc sometime? Also, welcome to the Colorado Smash Scene, I want to see what you can do, and expect some hella good stuff, simply on the basis that you're talking an awful lot of trash.

Joking aside, who do you play as? If it's a top tier wh0re, you'd probably be better suited in Victor's b1tchin and whinin crew. If not, you may want to check out my crew, yo. You may even want to start your own, for fun.

Also, Victor... Azn doesn't=good. I have waaaaaay too many asian friends that I stomp without breaking a sweat,.. as Mewtwo. Don't let his heritage do the talking, let's see what this kid has.
yeah that was me and its not that I talk trash its just I dont like the name its too umm lets see ..gay

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
lol, and everyone better start to watchout cause my Falco's technicals are about 60% that of Victor's as of now and a lot more mindgames will be put in. Maybe I should just go all IC, hmm.....

And it also sucks that Zoap is gone :( :( :( wish he could've been at the last tourney

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Chap (The 8th Light) said:
yeah that was me and its not that I talk trash its just I dont like the name its too umm lets see ..gay
hmm lets see, i would have to say your gay you dumb big *****... also so far from your impression, your making it sound like your an a$$hole(which some of us are already presuming). Well, i suggest if you want to make up for your attitude you pull your head out of your a$$ and show some respect...

ooooooooo *****!

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
meleemarth said:
hmm lets see, i would have to say your gay you dumb big *****... also so far from your impression, your making it sound like your an a$$hole(which some of us are already presuming). Well, i suggest if you want to make up for your attitude you pull your head out of your a$$ and show some respect...

ooooooooo *****!
IM NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A ***** AND I HAVE TONS OF RESPECT FOR YOU BUT THE NAME ARRRRRH IT F***ING BOTHERS ME X_x

meleemarth

Smash Ace
wow judging from you picture you look like a person who wants some attention. well, thats the last thing im going to do is argue with you anymore so mabe you should go to the n00b threads and post there. anyways kyle, i can come to your house the 28th so ill see you there and you better have that guy skilled up.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lol was that sopposed to be you screaming at me!?!?!?! LOL ROFLZ anyways how about we settle this on my mario vs your mario.... i wouldnt mind making someone eat the anexation of porto rico....

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Just drop it Vic
This whole ****ing argument sprung up cuz chap said he didn't like the name, but guess what
It's a ****ing opinion. You can't expect everyone to praise it and such.
The only **** he talked was towards his bro and my bro.
alright.

lol, you know you'd win in a mario ditto, that **** ain't right.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
meleemarth said:
lol was that sopposed to be you screaming at me!?!?!?! LOL ROFLZ anyways how about we settle this on my mario vs your mario.... i wouldnt mind making someone eat the anexation of porto rico....
f**k that ill get my a** beat buddy

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
meleemarth said:
lol are you two boyfriends at eachothers houses or somethin? LOVO DONT START WITH ME LOL CUZ WE'LL SETTLE THIS IN SSBM!
lol gay
ok i guess smash will have to settle it

:ohwell: if only all the worlds trouble could be settled in smash

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
peach's pan said:
^yes it is. The only thing I am not sure of is where in flatirons the store is <_<
Yea, hopefully there'll be signs and stuff showing the way.
The way the guy talked about it it sounds like it's pretty big.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Chap, if you're even remotely decent, you'll give Victor a run for his money. His Mario isn't bad... but it's certainly not OMFG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES good. I've beaten it with little effort on my Doc's part.

Yeah Victor, I'm talkin' smack about your atrocious Mario. What now, fool?

Chap, come to this tourney, and we'll see about you hoppin' aboard my crew, yo.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Buzz said:
Well, for anyone who lives in western Colorado (or just wants to travel), there is a tournament in Sandy, Utah this Saturday.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61210

Just thought I'd share that with ya. Sometime I'd like to drive down to a Colorado tourney.
I wish you had of posted that a few weeks ago, I would of set aside time and money for it, simply because you're going and from what I read you're a pretty good player.... ;_;

Thief_of_the_Night

Smash Rookie
Wow Chap seems to be having a bad start with you guys . He has a lot of odd opinions but most of the times hes funny so you guys should'nt try to let that thing he said get to you.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
YangFuShang said:
is the jan28 tourney still going to happen?
wow im in love with your name lol... anyways are you by chance from kyles school in aurora and your name is mike?

oh and tony you better watch the freaking dissin on the mario cuz im getting pissed. oh and lets so your little effort was nothin compared to mine when we played....ooooo sry go cry now

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Blast!

InterimOfZeal said:
I wish you had of posted that a few weeks ago, I would of set aside time and money for it, simply because you're going and from what I read you're a pretty good player.... ;_;
Dang... I just barely thought of this inter-region conversing thing. I wish I would've notified ya earlier. Rest assured that there will be more tournaments in Utah for anyone that is interested in making the trip over. I personally will live in Utah until about May. Then I will go back to school in Rexburg, Idaho. However, I will probably try to attend some tournaments in Utah from there so maybe we'll meet in the future.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
Chap, if you're even remotely decent, you'll give Victor a run for his money. His Mario isn't bad... but it's certainly not OMFG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES good. I've beaten it with little effort on my Doc's part.

Yeah Victor, I'm talkin' smack about your atrocious Mario. What now, fool?

Chap, come to this tourney, and we'll see about you hoppin' aboard my crew, yo.
Yea, i'll try to make it into your crew and i'll go to the tournament.

Oh, and i got a slogan for team b1tchin, "Gay name, Good people"

meleemarth

Smash Ace
chap is just begging to get his *** kicked.... also sounds like tony's crew is not only gonna suck but its be the gayest.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Yea, i'll try to make it into your crew and i'll go to the tournament.

Oh, and i got a slogan for team b1tchin, "Gay name, Good people"
Chap, just shut the hell up. Our name is team b1tchin and thats the way its gonna stay. Stop being a little ***** and complaining about it. You're not even in the team so shut up. Its not ****ing changing!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
YangFuShang said:
no my name isn't mike. i'm just a new guy trying to get active in the tournement scene. My name is Jonathan though
Alright well heres the best place to be for the ssbm tournament scene. These are the best smashers in the state. so i hope to see you at this tournament. OH and for everyone whos wondering what time this thing is, i would just say bring your money and be there around 10am.. Anyways whos all going to this???

chap you just got dissed. oooooooo *****!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
K, so I actually went to this place to see what its like. There are I think 2/3 Tv's that are like Victor's huge *** tv. and like 7/8 other regular sized tv's, like the ones used to play in the finals of Vic's tourney.

However...the sign CLEARLY said $15 to play ALL day long, tourneys only last a couple hours. You guys only had xboxes when I went and I'm wondering what we'll be doing the rest of the day. Will the $15 be just for the tourney or all day finishing up with possibly another tourney or something to do with Gamecubes/Xbox games?

Food if needed will probably have to be bought seperately, there is a food court not too far from the place. Will some of the maches be taped? Btw DancingFighterG, are you the manager of this store? because all they had at the time was xboxes like I said and thats all they will be playing, and unless you are the manager I'm not sure how you will set this up. (maybe you're the manager's friend idk)

And you guys might get confused about the directions, when I searched it on Yahoo driving directions all it came up was where the flatirons "complex" was at, I was actually away from the actual mall. if you guys need help just look for the huge "Dillan" store/sign, which is part of the mall, I came through the entrance near the California grill or something idk blame my crappy memory. After that just go to the mall directory things and look for village tavern or DOJO in the directory, the actual place is near the village tavern outside of the mall iirc. There are possibly easier/faster ways to get there but this was the way I had to use >_<

For more information here is the actual store's phone number: 720-887-1954

So yea, just to give you guys a heads up

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ferdi, you rock.

Victor, who won our last Doc/Mario match? Oooooooooh...

Who's Samus beat your Fox? Oooooh....

Also, Vic, you know that Chap and I are just teasing you, right?

Chap, you win for making me laugh hard with their slogan.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
spiritdragon said:
And you guys might get confused about the directions, when I searched it on Yahoo driving directions all it came up was where the flatirons "complex" was at, I was actually away from the actual mall. if you guys need help just look for the huge "Dillan" store/sign, which is part of the mall, I came through the entrance near the California grill or something idk blame my crappy memory. After that just go to the mall directory things and look for village tavern or DOJO in the directory, the actual place is near the village tavern outside of the mall iirc. There are possibly easier/faster ways to get there but this was the way I had to use >_<

For more information here is the actual store's phone number: 720-887-1954

So yea, just to give you guys a heads up
so the actual place isn't connected to the mall?
and what does iirc mean?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright well from what ferdi said i think we should all plan on bringing cubes just in case. Also is there an exact adress to this place because i dont want to spend an hour and a half looking for it. anyways i guess we should also plan on bringing some extra money for food and what not. lol i dont know if this tournament is even going to have better prize money than mine but it better......

also tony would you seriously shut the **** up cuz your getting on my nerves with this mario ****! ALSO DIDNT YOU READ MY LAST POST ABOUT OUR MARIO MATCH UP YOUR DUMB****. OMFG YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF AND EVEN IF ITS JUST TEASING, IT GETS OLD. ******

meleemarth

Smash Ace
He is new to the smash scene but dont underestimate him. Me and kyle are gonna go all out to train him because he has some of the best talent and potential weve seen. Mike, keep practicing and train hard.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
i hate marth TT____TT
oh yea and victor, im goin to kyles house today at around 4 30, so i should get some real practice in :o
Edit: nevermind! mr tony face didnt go to kyles house so his dad didnt want to invite just one person for like 3 hours

Top Bottom