• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow. That's a lot of posts.

Anyway, Ammy, you should say what airline sign you're going to be at for pickup. Or if you don't know, I choose Frontier. Because I can, that's why! Buuuut if you find yourself in the wrong terminal/side/area, then just call that 303-888-8777 number and I'll figure things out.

And depending on how things go, we'll probably be getting Pete's Kitchen at some point in this fest, since it rocks and I want a hot hamburger.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and a thought: Does anyone have an mp3 player I can borrow for this weekend? I wanna try listening to music during a tourney for once.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
How come we never do pools?
64 man or greater is when pools happens. Otherwise, is normally a no go.

Also, Meno, you wanna help w/ seeding? I trust you, and you seem like the type to know a scene's relative skill level.

If I recall correctly you are almost always complaining about money issues and are always bashing. It seems like you have a superiority complex with this.

Also, I am willing to attend a mormon school when I am on full ride. Free college sign me up. I will take the **** that I need to make sure I have a great life.
Money=/=happiness. I come from a poor family, and I'm working to make sure that my children (assuming I have any) don't have to stress about meals/college/etc.

I'm happy, if stressed on occasion.

I flame when people say stupid ****. Lately, you've been notorious for it.

Fair enough on the full ride. I dunno if I'd do the same thing in your shoes, but that's just me.

man, CO and their Drama. >.>
Nah, it's just me. I get the heat goin'.

Originally Posted by InterimOfZeal
*sucks dekar's ****, like kirbs hasn't been doing her job*

Seriously dude your a **** face. your worthless, and judging from the picture of you im assuming you have never had your "meat ridden". so before you call someone out consider that viewing the ridding that Dekar was being given is probably as close as you will ever come. Enjoy your miserable life.

yours truly- JT
You can't even use the right forms of your/you're, and you insulted Dave. Grats on failing, nobody.

I'm sexy as ****. Dave is, too.

I learned a long long time ago not to guess @ people's appearances based on their avatars/handles/whatever. Imagine my shock when Simna was a big hairy man instead of a little psychic child.

In JT's attempt to insult Tony, he inadvertently insults Dave. Worse than Tony deliberately insulting Molly in an attempt to insult UL?

Seriously, Tony, a while back you got on Casey's...err...case...about a comment you perceived to be homophobic. You told him to stop talking around it, man up and apologize. Here, you clearly made a stupid, sexist comment. I'd suggest you follow your own advice. And don't call that earlier post an apology. You don't call somebody a ****** in a freaking apology post. You also don't preface your apology with "I guess" (read: "I still feel what I said was justified, buuut here you go..."). You also also don't demonstrate how heeeeeeeesitant you are to own up to what you said with elongated voooooowels like thiiiiiiiiis.
With the whole elongated thing, that's just how I type/talk.

For the ****** remark, followed by an apology, it's cuz I decided to apologize after I ate, which was midway thru the post. I forgot about the comment, but I'm not really gonna bother editing it. My apology is as it is. If she accepts it, cool. If not, that's fine.

I get that it's how he talks, but still. The elements of his post essentially amount to:

"I gueeeeeeess I apologize, ******."

I don't think that's a proper apology by anyone's standards. But hey, if he tells me it is, I'll believe him and drop it (really).

Anyway, will you be playing BB at FF? You play Litchi, correct? And you also play Tim...a Litchi with Bang experience is pretty much my worst nightmare.
I'd also like to point out that Kirbs is like... one of maybe two or three people I've ever apologized to throughout the time I've spent playing this game. When I apologize, I mean it.

Wanna play a Carl? I prolly won't loop, unless you're good or it's tournament.

Anyway, Ammy, you should say what airline sign you're going to be at for pickup. Or if you don't know, I choose Frontier. Because I can, that's why! Buuuut if you find yourself in the wrong terminal/side/area, then just call that 303-888-8777 number and I'll figure things out.

And depending on how things go, we'll probably be getting Pete's Kitchen at some point in this fest, since it rocks and I want a hot hamburger.
As long as I don't get soapy water.

I still dunno whether it was that or the bologna.

===

Izzy megapost concluded. Good smashfest today, guize. Sorry I slept the whole time. I just really needed to get outta the house, but didn't have the energy to play today. =(

---

Tim, we can make your DS play mp3s, if you dun mind having it on you at all times.

Man, Irvin was so little!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Anyway, will you be playing BB at FF? You play Litchi, correct? And you also play Tim...a Litchi with Bang experience is pretty much my worst nightmare.
I dunno if I'm coming to FF. And even if I do, I dunno if I'll be playing. :( You'll know by Saturday!

Anybody with good Litchi experience, 'cept Tony, is pretty much my worst nightmare :( Tony just mindgames himself, the more he knows. :bee:

Amaterasu

Smash Ace

Kk, Frontier it is
I'll look out for the smash mobile and look forward to Colorado cuisine

And rage more people <3

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration closes at 12:00noon today. Make sure you get your team or yourself paid online to get the pre-reg rate.

www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

As for pools I personally don't like doing pools because it sometimes works out where top players might play themselves earlier then they would if they would in a normal bracket. We do seed so if we get 64+ for FF I can seperate top players in different pools to avoid situations. We'll see if we reach that 64+ mark this weekend!!

As for BB and all fighting games they are all on PS3.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dan, could you sign me up?

edit: I have decided on February 6 as the date of my charity tournament.

Is $10 donation/venue too much? I was thinking $10 venue, $5 singles and $5 per team.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Pete's Kitchen is like Chipotle.

Wow, you guys look young! I mean, look at that Tony! hahaha and Ferdi!

Kenny just looks the same, lame!

r3d d09

Smash Master
I just wanted you guys to know that DFG has said

Yo, this is DancingFighterG

at the beginning of his posts since 2003, all 454 posts... the madness has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-ps i did do the research.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually, me and tony did get one post out of DFG that didn't start with yo, this is DFG. It was just him being. GUYS I AM LAUGHING MY *** OFF

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dunno if I'm coming to FF. And even if I do, I dunno if I'll be playing. :( You'll know by Saturday!

Anybody with good Litchi experience, 'cept Tony, is pretty much my worst nightmare :( Tony just mindgames himself, the more he knows. :bee:
I think I need to stop stressing when I play you. I dunno why, but I freak out when I'm doing bad vs you, whereas if I do bad vs Tim/Z/Eric, it's just "whatev" and move on.

wtf on the triple post. he should be banned >.> Good morning CO :D
You don't get in trouble for double/triple-posting in social threads. I was surprised to find out we still get nailed for censor dodging.

READ THE RULES, AND LEARN YOUR TRUE POWER!

Nah, I just heard it from someone once, and have been doing it since.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration closes at 12:00noon today. Make sure you get your team or yourself paid online to get the pre-reg rate.

www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

As for pools I personally don't like doing pools because it sometimes works out where top players might play themselves earlier then they would if they would in a normal bracket. We do seed so if we get 64+ for FF I can seperate top players in different pools to avoid situations. We'll see if we reach that 64+ mark this weekend!!

As for BB and all fighting games they are all on PS3.
Nah, won't happen. Even if it does, at least top 2 make it outta pools, so they should both make it out.

But yeah, we hafta hit 64+ first, otherwise we just waste time.

Dan, could you sign me up?

edit: I have decided on February 6 as the date of my charity tournament.

Is $10 donation/venue too much? I was thinking $10 venue, $5 singles and $5 per team.
Nope, sounds about right to me.

Actually, me and tony did get one post out of DFG that didn't start with yo, this is DFG. It was just him being. GUYS I AM LAUGHING MY *** OFF
There's one other post.

I'll try to find it.

It was when Obama won the office.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
Oh, my darling
Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me
Twice on the pipe if the answer is no
Oh, my sweetness *stomp stomp stomp*
Means you'll meet me in the hallway
Mmm, twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show!!

Underload

Lazy
So I just read DFG's post from a couple pages back, and that man is on point. ****'s inspiring.

Everyone focus on playing Amaterasu (everyone in Brawl, I mean) because Metaknight experience will be absolutely necessary this weekend.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Roman, we've played Melee for the past two days in a row, and you didn't show up to either. Don't complain about a Brawlfest. =/

And yeah, I want some serious exp, as well as some doubles exp with my ZSS/Lucas/Marf. Just in case. :D

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tony, do you go by the name Izzy Infamous as well? Because that name is sooo familiar, can't my finger on what it is though. Just curious :p

ALSO EDIT:

Where's this FF thing this weekend? I might be able to make it down.

Underload

Lazy
Same building as HB. Different room, same area.

320 ABC, something like that. Apparently it's a really nice venue. Also, you going would mean a ride for me. I could pay you back in cash or Melee.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Tony, do you go by the name Izzy Infamous as well? Because that name is sooo familiar, can't my finger on what it is though. Just curious :p

ALSO EDIT:

its at the tivoli but a different room this time. Yes thats tony

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hmmm...Guess I should head up to Tim's now. By the time I get there he should be back.
imma bring my tapes. Hopefully you'll be all super fresh and take them offa me. :D

ALSO EDIT:

That's me, and is the tag I use for pretty much everything. It's also my MS Cleric's name. :D

Top Bottom