• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
First we got marble size hail then walnut size hail.
All in all...It was a fun 4th
Happy America Day

AMERICA!!!!!!....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yang, what time is best for me to try to find you on HoN so i can get better?

Steam

Smash Hero
First we got marble size hail then walnut size hail.
All in all...It was a fun 4th
Happy America Day

AMERICA!!!!!!....
**** YEAH!!!

There was no hail out in the mountains. But there were burning fireworks falling from sky and nearly hitting people >.>

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Hey guys, Z and Nite will be trying to insure that we have enough Wii's with Brawl and Melee with game data for SuperCon 2010. We will have 20 setups for Smash pending we reach our 300+ mark for SuperCon. Please help them by verifying that you will be bringing your Wii + Brawl Disk + data or Wii + melee disk + melee data. Thanks!!

Also, make sure we start getting the other regions to start pre-registering.

http://www.supercon2k.com

Pre-reg closes August 6.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Hey guys, Z and Nite will be trying to insure that we have enough Wii's with Brawl and Melee with game data for SuperCon 2010. We will have 20 setups for Smash pending we reach our 300+ mark for SuperCon. Please help them by verifying that you will be bringing your Wii + Brawl Disk + data or Wii + melee disk + melee data. Thanks!!

Also, make sure we start getting the other regions to start pre-registering.

http://www.supercon2k.com

Pre-reg closes August 6.
Greggggggggggg you never answered my question i put on facebook............

I was wondering how much more I would have to pay so I can do HoN and smash at superconnnnnn. I asked you this last monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You never answered D:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Greggggggggggg you never answered my question i put on facebook............

I was wondering how much more I would have to pay so I can do HoN and smash at superconnnnnn. I asked you this last monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You never answered D:
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Sorry Sinz, must not have seen it. It would cost you an extra $30 because it would cost you the following:

$40 - hold your spot in the PC room for 2 days (we are limited to 100 spots in the room)
$10 per tournament (Don't know tournaments you would like to enter in Smash)

You can pre-reg for the PC room now online to hold your spot. You could then pay for your tournaments at the door. You have already paid for your console fee. I didn't even know that you played PC.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
If we pre-reg now can we find a partner for and pay for dubz later?
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yhea, you can find a doubles partner later but that partner is responsible for paying their own pre-reg fee. Steam, you have not paid online yet so make sure you do that so you don't have to pay $40 at the door. If you have a partner that has not paid online either tell him/her to pre-reg and pay online as well. Pre-reg closes August 6.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Did you know she can turn into a squirrel?
DOH, I forgot.

Also, huh? : http://kotaku.com/5577690/the-super-smash-bros-secret-that-took-7-years-to-unlock

And lol at comments:

"@TOCATL: Wow, lots of Brawl haters here.

Melee DEFINITELY wasn't perfection in the franchise; anyone who knew how to properly use Marth or Fox could dominate anyone else in the game regardless of skill level.

Brawl is much more balanced gameplay-wise; there really aren't any characters that are supremely better than others."

Possibly the best troll ever?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Problem with that is that you spent more than a few hours in Vail, so you have to take out a small loan just to cover hotel and food.
Says the silly Coloradan who doesn't have an Aunt that has a house in Vail and is rich.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Vail is good stuff, especially during the winter.

We have a cozy condo up there. Amazing to go up there and just relax in front of a nice fire.

Top Bottom