• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
You mean you guys never considered me a real part of the CO smash scene? :(

Who is Tim teaming with? (just curious)

Underload

Lazy
Can I stay over at somebody's house on Friday night? My plans for Supercon would be a lot simpler then, and it would probably mean less curfews for me. Tim? Your couch was exceedingly comfortable last time.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well Peter, if Jo is only going to do singles then I'll team with you. But if you don't really like dubs then you don't HAVE to play.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ya I am only doing singles...I can't afford doubles. Also because its 2 days and I can't afford to drive up both days. :( (maybe) and even if I do. I can't afford to do teams. :(
I would love to team wit Level Zero or Dylan (both are really good MKs and they play MK! lol) But I can't afford teams. I am stuck in a loop so I will break the loop with sleep johns...
sleep johns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC47IsYTb5o
Don't call me Bess, don't call me Jo, just call me Bees thats who I am!

Steam

Smash Hero
I told you I could help pay Bees :((((((

Lucario-MK is a **** team lvl-0, so long as you plank like a ***** til I'm at 1 stock.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey Jo, you're registered, and you owe me money now.

Hey UnderLoad, you're registered.

Hey Dilllllllllon, you're registered.

I know there was one other who I preregistered. Goddam I spend too much on you guys, ********.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Money Match. If Dan, while playing Tager, can time out Steam , he wins!

This MM I would like to see.

This is the second time I've woken up and my wallet is in the bathroom...

I don't remember putting it in there, and I have zero reason TO put it in there. Either someone is messing with me or I'm sleepwalking :(

Steam

Smash Hero
Yeah im pretty much still partnerless. I might end up teaming with some random OOSer that isn't aware that I suck. what a surprise he/she will be in for

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
What is the Anubis strategy anyway? I've heard it before that is has something to do with Lucario.

Steam

Smash Hero
Lucario + planking character/tank.

Stock aura in teams is sooooo broken. basically if Luc is at 1 stock and his partner is at 3, his power is literally doubled. normally at even stocks the damage aura multiplier is .70, but in this situation he's at 1.40, the equivalent of 170% worth of damage at even stocks =P. and Lucario will continue to get stronger as his damage increases (sadly it caps at an overall multiplier of 1.8 :/ )

so basically abuse ******** stock aura.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so i wanted to read some manga but since onemanga is shutting down are there any other sites that you guys would recommend i go to?

Bees!

Smash Ace
What is the Anubis strategy anyway? I've heard it before that is has something to do with Lucario.
if you need to know just watch the streaming videos from team GFs at King of the Springs ROFL
Because its what happened to you and Dave. Its why you were both dying at 70 and 80% :laugh: <3

Lucario + planking character/tank.

Stock aura in teams is sooooo broken. basically if Luc is at 1 stock and his partner is at 3, his power is literally doubled. normally at even stocks the damage aura multiplier is .70, but in this situation he's at 1.40, the equivalent of 170% worth of damage at even stocks =P. and Lucario will continue to get stronger as his damage increases (sadly it caps at an overall multiplier of 1.8 :/ )

so basically abuse ******** stock aura.
^ that.
So anyone who teams with Steam just lets him go 1v2 and they provide support, camp plank and keep him from getting gimped and such. also once he gets high percentage lower stock, protecting him from death to insure that aura ***** your opponents faces off is a must for a stock-tank/support team member

ALSO

HELL ****IN YA!!!! I GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH PAPA MURPHY's on WEDNESDayY!@!!@!!!11111!

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
level dave is teaming w/ me. We were teamates for the longest time then he ditched me to team w/ Mikehaze last year so i totally know how you feel :(. I went to college out in nh for a year but i'm coming back to go to csu so i'll be going to tournies again!!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
level dave is teaming w/ me. We were teamates for the longest time then he ditched me to team w/ Mikehaze last year so i totally know how you feel :(. I went to college out in nh for a year but i'm coming back to go to csu so i'll be going to tournies again!!

*shoots you*

Side Note: Make dem pizzas good Bees.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Ok Steam tell you what, if Peter let's his dislike of dubs get the better of him and he doesn't play, then we can team and I'll let you do all the work while I just glide under the stage the whole game.

Top Bottom