• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
God I must really be terrible.

Might as well quit.

You guys saw it, Steam made me quit.

Nobody will miss me, except maybe Dylan.
usually i would say to everyone "Your luck has run out". But in your case....looks like your time has run out. HOO HOO HOO HOO

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Well, who do I contact? I have no information or anything.
Plus, couldn't one of you guys house us? ahhhh :(
Hey X! I would ask Koikaze on aib. I know he's housing some people and Im guessing might be able to house more. He has a thread or a blog about it.

___X___

Smash Lord
Thanks so much guys! please let me know what's up!
and I'd prefer that big house of smashers! contact me as soon as you guys figure something out for us! :)

Bees!

Smash Ace
BTW guys...I've lost my brawl disc for over two weeks now. It's now a state of emergency. I wanna play so bad...Bees you better be at supercon.
Come down and play me before Supercon! We can play many friendlies and stuff. I still really need MK practice for Supercon( I am likely to lose to MKs and MKs alone.) XD

Not that any other person playing another character can't beat me(Which they can) Its just that the majority of the tourneys I lost in I lost to MKs. :(

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Fix'd for you.

Unless you're not going to do tourneys. Then it's $30.

..still kinda lame imo.

You're kidding right? I was thinking that if the venue was just 25$ i might go and play a few friendlies. But 30 and even 40 is just ridiculously out of the question.

Owell.

Happy early birthday to me! Tomorrow I'll be one day (or one year i guess) older~

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You're kidding right? I was thinking that if the venue was just 25$ i might go and play a few friendlies. But 30 and even 40 is just ridiculously out of the question.

Owell.

Happy early birthday to me! Tomorrow I'll be one day (or one year i guess) older~
Yeah... I wish I was kidding. It really is ridiculous...

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Kenny! Have a safe trip man! Show scar what the most electrifiing move into sports entertainment is! Smashin with you this summer was sick and made me a ton better!
If I'm in cali seeing my sister I'll definitly hit you up!

EDIT: AlSO! M2k comes in tomorrow and needs housing! Can anyone help with that? its posted in the supercon thread...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Can any of you guys host m2k starting tomorrow? If not, I probably could, but I'm sure he would rather stay at a smasher's house rather than a smasher's parent's house.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
For example, a simple one is just 6C/3C > 5D~6 > j.C > j.D~6 > j.C > j.D~6 > j.C > j.236bbbb

Only does like 2.5 - 3k when it used to be a much more damaging bnb in CT.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh my gosh, the fastest character in the game doesn't do the best damage?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT MADNESS.

Top Bottom