• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'd help bro, but I'm down in the Springs. I'm staying in a friend's vacant home in Denver, but I don't think they'd like if I had guests staying over without their permission...

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Already got 4 people staying in the house, along with myself. The family knows these people. Not sure about you, but I suppose I can.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Things learned today:

I got meno addicted to dr. pepper. Yay.

The Double Tree Hotel at 3200 Quebec St. welcomes Rocky Mountain Furcon.

I'm housing m2k. He doesn't have his brawl controller though, so he wants to play maylay. He gets in at 8, so with food, pick up time, and driving, we should be back at my place by 10. So melee heads are welcome to show up since none of you are going to supacon.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Things learned today:

I'm housing m2k. He doesn't have his brawl controller though, so he wants to play maylay. He gets in at 8, so with food, pick up time, and driving, we should be back at my place by 10. So melee heads are welcome to show up since none of you are going to supacon.
You have the opportunity to break Jasons thumbs in his sleep. Then he can't take our money! :)

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Shoot, I guess finding housing is harder than I thought ^_^;
Dude, did you contact koikaze on aib? I looked at the page and it looks like he has space.

Also! Tim, ill probably stop by tonight!

Roman are you still going to supercon?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Things learned today:

are you serious? LOL

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
LunchMike, pick me up if your going. And no, don't think I will be going to supercon. No one else is going :<

___X___

Smash Lord
Dude, did you contact koikaze on aib? I looked at the page and it looks like he has space.

Also! Tim, ill probably stop by tonight!

Roman are you still going to supercon?
I'm contacting Koikaze, but no reply!!
but that'd be a good place to stay!
says its a big house with lots of room ^_^

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I whooped someone's *** on CS with Litchi. They were complaining and whining like a girl (cause they sounded like a girl, but through friend confirmation it's a guy) the whole time. I decided to be nice and change to, my very mediocre, Tsubaki.

Then this fool starts telling me how to play after I whooped on him. How's that for no respect, eh?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I whooped someone's *** on CS with Litchi. They were complaining and whining like a girl (cause they sounded like a girl, but through friend confirmation it's a guy) the whole time. I decided to be nice and change to, my very mediocre, Tsubaki.

Then this fool starts telling me how to play after I whooped on him. How's that for no respect, eh?
lolscrubs.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Air Grab > j.C > 5C > 6A23C > 236B > 22D

If that makes sense :x

Edit:

Also don't hold AC at all, take your finger off the button straight away
Wow, I landed it first try after reading this, lol.

yes :3

and I took one round from Dan's tager by timing him out. apart from that I got ***** more or less.

still working at not sucking :p
Rep dat Tao, Steam. You're the new Tao 'round these parts. Cause I've given her up for the obviously superior Makoto.

Not that my Tao was anything notable to begin with.

___X___

Smash Lord
Oh and Just in case I end up finding housing and coming...

Money matches anyone? ^_^

Oh, and I hope IOZ is there!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Things learned today:

lol **** that guy

Underload

Lazy
Garrett, you should go to Supercon just for BB friendlies! (and take me along with you.)

It's seriously so easy to bypass venue, I guarantee you won't have to spend a single dollar to play friendlies in BB:CS / Melee / whatever.
I would only need a ride there, since I'm probably crashing at either koikaze's place or at the New Mexican condo Friday night. You could leave whenever you want, in other words.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unlimited Tao is stupider.

One D takes off half a bar + like 8 supers.

Unlimited Makoto is terribad though.

She lost her Astroid vision/parry which is :|

I'd take the regular version over unlimited any day.

Top Bottom