• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
@jamaal- Tell her Steam says we miss you posting here ;-;

@Sunny- I don't think any of us are attending... we're boycotting the Cutthroat tournies for reasons explained in massive posts a few dozen pages ago

Allied

Smash Master
1: Orion ($84.00)
2: Inui ($42.00)
3: Jash [Forfeit to Orion] ($14.00)
4: Minty
5: KirinBlaze
5: Cheese
7: Snakeee
7: Will
9: JohnZipCode
9: Doom
9: BBW
9: Dr. G
13: Knightmare
13: Demonic Toon Link ***********************************
13: Grandra
13: Swain

Just trying to help you guys out sir,

Step it up.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
@Sunny- I don't think any of us are attending... we're boycotting the Cutthroat tournies for reasons explained in massive posts a few dozen pages ago
Just dug em up. ****. Well thats cool. I'll find some other way of convincing my parents. I'll boycot the tourney too too help prove your point. Sunnys a bro like that. =w= Still...bummer. :<

Bees!

Smash Ace
You took that literally? Lol chill Dylan

And Bees how often do we see pikachu around here? I certainly haven't seen any (except for Flux when he was here).
Ya until anybody who has an idea how to buffer grabs with Pika just CPs you and CGs you to death XD

then I will use falco and campeh campeh :D

Bees wants to use pikachu but has has secondary freakout
I don't even know what you are talking about...I don't even has has a secondary anymore(see wut I did thar!)
1: Orion ($84.00)
2: Inui ($42.00)
3: Jash [Forfeit to Orion] ($14.00)
4: Minty
5: KirinBlaze
5: Cheese
7: Snakeee
7: Will
9: JohnZipCode
9: Doom
9: BBW
9: Dr. G
13: Knightmare
13: Demonic Toon Link ***********************************
13: Grandra
13: Swain

Just trying to help you guys out sir,

Step it up.
Thanks! and we shall and have been...however
When did this tournament happen? Because last time DTL was in New York was in like 4 months ago before he even mained MK. Not that what I say matters but a lot can change in 4-6 months.
Little? I think its bigger than the whole CO smash scene all together

Just salty.
Fixed for ya! ;) I mean really...Are you threatened? Why even bother if we are such a bad scene.
It just seems like your mad or something.

trolls from the yeast coast are here. oh dear.
I know, haters be commin outta the woodworks on this one. XD

Allied

Smash Master
@Bees!

Na not really salty this scene just depresses me.

I will give DMT props he prolly has improved but hes still not even close to at a national competing level yet and BARELY regional level, hes powerranked 1st?

not to mention his name is completely gay. I do like the abrv, DTL its alot better the meaning behind it is gay though.

I just find hope that Underload or someone else steps it up and takes first its kinda gay that the number 1 ranked player is a bootleg toon link main who gave up his main for metaknight thats only 4 months old.

Hope you can see where i'm coming from with all due respect however if it bothers you guys that much i'll stop posting here.

@DTL hope you don't get too salty, you shouldn't attack me or respond back with Salt you should take it in yourself and help develop more your scene and come out to more tournaments. As far as the skill insults i still have more accomplishements in tournament than you and i'm a Unranked random from New York >_> Not saying you are bad, but thats just on yourself mah d00.

Hope to see most of you at a national or something and maybe a inspiration would love to see yall get insanely tough.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Aight Allied, real talk. I lost to Doom and Minty as Toon Link. Oh my god a good MK and Marth beat a Toon Link? And I was consistently beating Minty in friendlies. He told me he wasn't sandbagging, so I'll just have to take his word.

I wouldn't be johning if you weren't being such a **** about it. I definitely am a decent player, and I KNOW I'm better than you. I don't care about you "accomplishing more" than me. I've seen you on livestream. Plenty. It's awful. You're just a hype machine that relies on memes to run. You derail personal attacks by calling people salty, which is probably the best argument, so I guess no harm there.

And your facebook is the most depressing one I've seen yet. Come to CO and play us. You'll realize, "Wow...this place has some decent players but almost no motivation or turnouts."
Do you see the top three on the PR? THEY'RE ALL QUITTING. The top ****ing three. Get over yourself. Some people have bigger priorities.

And you think I like this name? If I did, why would I INSIST everybody I meet calls me Dylan? It's why CO's biggest and ***giest meme is calling me misspellings of it. And you probably didn't know my name, because you haven't met me. Congrats on invading and Allisbrawl group though. That really affected the hearts and minds of CO players.

And Underload..stepping it up? That shows more ignorance than the rest of your *****ing.

U mad>>!!! Hype Salty not ya boi mad gay dawg

edit: I've used MK since the game came out, even in tournament. I chose not to use him in NY cause Jash was there. And I was third on the PR at that time.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
@Bees!

Don't get salty guys, cuz I'm not, but your scene depresses me, DTL's name is so gay that I refuse to use it, "DMT" doesn't deserve 1st place PR and I hope someone takes him down for no logical reason. But you can hopefully see where I'm coming from with my massive amount of obvious respect. Like how I said I respect your... ummm... Well I definitely respected DTL's PR in Colora-- wait, I actually just said that he didn't deserve it. Well I think your scene is really coo-- nope...not that either.

Oh, DTL, don't get satly. This is an order. I just put you, your scene, your PR, your name and your skills on blast. I have more tournament accomplishments than you. Take all these insults bent over and become better mah d00.

Hope you all become insanely tough!
:laugh: Straw Man Fallacy, though a fallacy, is fun.

Disclaimer: I'm not salty. Any accusations of salt about this post hereon will be considered null and void. By laying eyes on this post, you have entered into a contract with Ryyudo.

Allied

Smash Master
Aight Allied, real talk. I lost to Doom and Minty as Toon Link. Oh my god a good MK and Marth beat a Toon Link? And I was consistently beating Minty in friendlies. He told me he wasn't sandbagging, so I'll just have to take his word.

I wouldn't be johning if you weren't being such a **** about it. I definitely am a decent player, and I KNOW I'm better than you. I don't care about you "accomplishing more" than me. I've seen you on livestream. Plenty. It's awful. You're just a hype machine that relies on memes to run. You derail personal attacks by calling people salty, which is probably the best argument, so I guess no harm there.

And your facebook is the most depressing one I've seen yet. Come to CO and play us. You'll realize, "Wow...this place has some decent players but almost no motivation or turnouts."
Do you see the top three on the PR? THEY'RE ALL QUITTING. The top ****ing three. Get over yourself. Some people have bigger priorities.

And you think I like this name? If I did, why would I INSIST everybody I meet calls me Dylan? It's why CO's biggest and ***giest meme is calling me misspellings of it. And you probably didn't know my name, because you haven't met me. Congrats on invading and Allisbrawl group though. That really affected the hearts and minds of CO players.

And Underload..stepping it up? That shows more ignorance than the rest of your *****ing.

U mad>>!!! Hype Salty not ya boi mad gay dawg

edit: I've used MK since the game came out, even in tournament. I chose not to use him in NY cause Jash was there. And I was third on the PR at that time.
Jash got 3rd even while forfeiting mah du. Jash would also (and has) beaten those people alot of times.

You couldn't beat those players and your ranked 1st or *3rd* at the time
Jash could easily and hes only ranked 7th in NY.

If you still couldn't catch on this isn't a attack to your skill, this is attack to your state.

Hey Colorado, Step it up.

>implying seeing me on a livestream means anything
>mfw DTL rages for no reason

Btw dude i said your a decent player, deff above average

Are you a Regional placing player? Kinda

Are you a National placing players? Not at all

Not insults on your skill or your epeen, thats truth. If you think you are just prove it but you haven't yet ._. hopfully you will soon.

Also how do you know me, Do you follow me? How do you know what i would do? I will tell you wherever you got your information is absolutely false as you can see right here i'm completely disproving everything you are saying because i haven't said salty once.

In fact if you followed me correctly the current memes i'm using are displayed in these videos, watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUauhaDGHw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwFHEu6Jk8&feature=related

Also do i even have you added on facebook? If not how do you know anything about my facebook? its anything but depressing i'm a outgoing, fun and electric individual. You wouldn't know that one, but i guess you would if your creeping on my facebook 0_o (not going to lie i'm kinda creeped about that) If i have you as a friend please tell me ur name i honestly wouldn't know.

I'm glad also that you guys have decent players but as a considered Top player and ranked player in your state its your duty to bring motivation and help people out as well. If thats your state's problem then no johns. The discussion isn't going over turnout the point of the orginal arguement is Why does your state suck so much, turnout has nothing to do with that.

So you and the other 2 players are quitting? I wouldn't know i don't creep on people's facebooks or know them like that .__. sorry, If you are quitting then this is none of your concern, move along while i ask the other top players why the top 3 players who don't even go to tournaments are powerranked in this Below average state.

So change your name, I do enjoy DTL though.

I didn't invade, i simply let out my opinions on the state, powerrankings and skill level of the state and you deleted the comments.

Are you trying to tell me Underload sucks? I don't know him i just mentioned a random person i saw in the PR, Are you trying to tell me hes unable to step it up? If so thats a problem i guess you should discuss with Underload. Also i haven't displayed ignorance once, just mere opinions and judgement.

I decided to research a bit and give my own opinion on your metaknight i looked for the most recent thing i can find.

Imo your just a Par/Above average metaknight by just one video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSYNWW7FtU#t=2m58s

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Too long to read on iPod. Might later. No need for this much effort though. I really don't think it will change anything and I'm pretty sure we're fine with that.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Because I haven't felt like reading it yet. Here's the deal. I'll read it and discuss it with you later if you promise to be chill. By this, I mean use your above post as an example of unchill.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Allied=/=right?

Is he like... The new Drk.Peach? The guy who talks madd **** but can't back anything up. I think he is.

As for Jash placing higher, doesn't Jash play these people on a regular basis? Doesn't Jash have a lot more people to play?

I mean, CO's Smash Scene is pretty much just a tight-knit group of people that have a lot of potential, but absolutely no means/drive to go out and play other people. We don't need to place at nationals to know we have a decent understanding of a game, and to (more importantly) enjoy ourselves.

You can call it johns, but most of CO's scene is actually dealing with real life over vidja games right now. Check back in in 4 years when we're all makin' bank without having to place 1st at every tournament ever.

Cept Peter.

He's like 10.

And Zaj

Cuz he won't cut his **** hair.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Make sure you mark your calanders for the season opener for Colorado Cutthroat. Come win big prizes and participate in cool events and all of it is FREE!! Don't miss out

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php
You ignored my response. Get the **** out of this thread, I'm not joking, Greg. Next post and I'll send my nice little e-mail to all your sponsors/the IRS. I've already got it lined up. I will run your company into the ground if you keep this up. Keep in mind that I have contacts in Westword and the Denver Post now, and I won't be mentioning c3t (even bad publicity is good if it's free). Only Gregory Richardson, the man who has been conning children out of their money for 6 years and running.

Underload, is it possible to infract him for spam for this? I mean, we know he just copy-pasted this ****. I want him perma-banned, or at least out of this thread.

I thought I was being a **** to him because **** was goin' down and his stupid actions were the perfect target to vent at, but I'm still legitimately pissed about this. He's the cancer of Colorado's gaming scene.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lvl. 0, no one in CO actually gives people **** about their mains. Play MK. If people ***** during a match, tell them to go play a different game. Either way, you haven't won a tournament in how long? If you're picking up Fox cuz he's the **** and he's fun, then aight. If you're doing it because MK is "cheap", don't bother. You need to focus if you wanna remain relevant to CSS (Colorado Smash Scene, I'm sick of typing it out).

:laugh: Straw Man Fallacy, though a fallacy, is fun.

Disclaimer: I'm not salty. Any accusations of salt about this post hereon will be considered null and void. By laying eyes on this post, you have entered into a contract with Ryyudo.
Freakin' owned.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Questions

Sooo you, Dave and Tim are quitting?
Well maybe you guys can pass on some of your advice to the other smashers below you. I really want to learn MK so I know how to beat him and can train my region with him.
I still will main ROB but at least I can give people experience with that character.

AND TIM IS QUITTING? WHY HAS HE NOT SAID ANYTHING?! or did I miss it?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
So 12 rep taunt loops are really fun.

Too bad i'm terrible and can't get the ender.

I also have some new trix with lambda, I need to play some people now that my two weeks of purgatory (aka exams) are over.

Also Jorge if you still want to get together and play brawl at some point i might be able to.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Also, allied is obviously scrub for judging a player off ONE video.

Tranz, you coming to PiF this weekend? Imma be practicing Carl like... all day tomorrow (sans while I'm jorb hunting).

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Also Jorge if you still want to get together and play brawl at some point i might be able to.
Definately, I've been kinda busy this week w/ school but i'm open all weekend long. (its kinda sad really :()

Hmm I also just noticed I can report my own post. Does that mean I can get myself banned? That would be hilarious.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
This Fox thing I'm on is coming from my feeling confident with him in certain MUs, plus I'm just mixing up my game a little (again Bees plz don't laugh at me :( ) and my tournament placings won't suffer even if some people may think so. Yeah I may have gone the wrong way with saying my reason is strictly due to MK bashing, I get the feeling I upset some of you, SORRY!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You picking up fox actually made me try fox out a few days ago.
I don't blame ya for wanting to pick him up. Doods quick. Sooo much funner to play as then yoshi.

Oh and like yea, every character gets bashed for some bull**** reason or another. :V Don't let it get to ya. Haters gonna hate.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Ok when Meno calls someone dumb it's time to say forget it. Nevermind everyone :D Forget I even brought all this up.

I don't want Meno and Bees to think I'm dumb anymore :(

Allied

Smash Master
Because I haven't felt like reading it yet. Here's the deal. I'll read it and discuss it with you later if you promise to be chill. By this, I mean use your above post as an example of unchill.

Didn't you just acuse me of backing out of arguements by saying Salty or something? I'm always chill, i don't understand lmfao whatever dude i guess i'm done here

Why do you keep coming back to this thread when clearly you're too butthurt about something as simple as a sunday tournament.
? Not at all

Also, allied is obviously scrub for judging a player off ONE video.

Tranz, you coming to PiF this weekend? Imma be practicing Carl like... all day tomorrow (sans while I'm jorb hunting).
The reason i did that was because he said i was bad after watching me on livestream like once, i did the same thing and that was the first video that popped up (and most recent) and DTL is a PAR metaknight by one video.

If people think i'm trolling i guess i'm done

Point of the orginal argument: Colorado sucks and has no backbone

TROLL OUT!

Top Bottom