• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
with tao you can crawl under Ice car and probably 2C fatal counter him for it. which if you can taunt loop leads to 6.6K

it's also heatless so it's really cool like that.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
with tao you can crawl under Ice car and probably 2C fatal counter him for it. which if you can taunt loop leads to 6.6K

I get it!

With bang I just block and then 5a. You mean other people do different things? weird.

Also bees, if you really think that we focus you, you should find out how much time I've put into spreading word of meno being a racist.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Baha~! I crawled under his ice cars before on accident~! =p
I wanna do an experiment and see what kinda stuff Tao can prowl under someday. '3'

Bang excelling at everything in this game is nothing new. ._. With that said though, bang players are fricken fun to fight~! Also Tao dittos!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, Bees. I have nothing against you. I did the "weeaboo manchild" comment after you told me to **** myself with a hot iron. It seems both you and Nite forgot the order in which things went down. Mike "trolled", I agreed with him on some points and elaborated, you told us to hot iron blah blah, and then I dug in to you.

If you want to discuss our issues seriously, PM me and we'll work towards an understanding. Otherwise, stop assuming that everyone is out to hurt you. We tease you because you're part of the scene. We tease Dylan for so many things, we tease Zaj about his glorious I got "peach player" and "white ____" for 2 years. I had people calling me intentionally when they were standing right behind me in tournament. I even had the "always get 4th" thing going, among many many other things. I took it as good-natured teasing (even though sometimes it crossed that line), rather than personal attacks.

You can choose to be angry about everything ever in this thread, and call me childish while saying I "had to have the last word", if you'd like. Or you can be mature, admit both of us were being stupid, stop taking everyone's comments so seriously, and just laugh **** like this off.

Do you really want to spend your life stressing out over trivial bull**** like internet teasing? Especially if your job is already stressful?
The Only reason im pissed with you about this is that you always get personal
YOU ALWAYS GET PERSONAL!!!! >=(
You need to learn how to not give low blows about peoples lifes and have some respects towards peoples feeling outside of the **** game. Just cause your feeling get hurt doesnt mean you need to get personal . Mikezor didnt get personal he simply made a trolling forum joke You had to go ahead and bring up **** from his life to make sure it stung i guess
maybe you arent aware of this this but seriously you need to learn to not get personal -_-
You were in the wrong and if you dont realize you were in the wrong well then you have some growing up to do. and to clarify the growing up thing has nothing to do with age its more mental nah mean

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If you want to discuss our issues seriously, PM me and we'll work towards an understanding. Otherwise, stop assuming that everyone is out to hurt you. We tease you because you're part of the scene. We tease Dylan for so many things, we tease Zaj about his glorious I got "peach player" and "white ____" for 2 years. I had people calling me intentionally when they were standing right behind me in tournament. I even had the "always get 4th" thing going, among many many other things. I took it as good-natured teasing (even though sometimes it crossed that line), rather than personal attacks.
Told Josiah that.

Jo, Tony may be a **** at times, but he's not unreasonable. Ok, sometimes. But he's still willing to work things out.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Nite with those well-intended words of wisdom.

Also super active thread. Who's Ken again? And who's the guest in the thread? Oh wait...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sometimes I'm glad that I don't check every page. No fighting:(.

Actually, I have nothing to say. 'Just killing time. *sigh*

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
The Only reason im pissed with you about this is that you always get personal
YOU ALWAYS GET PERSONAL!!!! >=(
You need to learn how to not give low blows about peoples lifes and have some respects towards peoples feeling outside of the **** game. Just cause your feeling get hurt doesnt mean you need to get personal . Mikezor didnt get personal he simply made a trolling forum joke You had to go ahead and bring up **** from his life to make sure it stung i guess
maybe you arent aware of this this but seriously you need to learn to not get personal -_-
You were in the wrong and if you dont realize you were in the wrong well then you have some growing up to do. and to clarify the growing up thing has nothing to do with age its more mental nah mean
I've already reiterated myself multiple times. You excel at double-standards, obstinacy, and setting absolute values that are a little off their mark.

As with Bees, we can air dirty laundry here, or we can take it to pm. Your discretion.

Jo, it's late and I'm kinda miffed right now, but I'll respond to you after I sleep and clear my head a little bit.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
-_- Pssh i tried talking you and you just put the blame on me without seeing things from another point of view. Until you are able to see things from another point of view i will not bother to deal with you and the drama that you always seem to create. Sometimes i'm so glad i know more english than you think cause using words that try to make you sound smart makes me see that you aren't really using them as correctly as you might think you are, but ANYWAYS!!!!!! You are in the ****en wrong! and until you realize this i want you to know that i'm only trying to help and show you the wrongs that you are doing to not only yourself but to everyone around you! Think about this! Im serious

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
-_- Pssh i tried talking you and you just put the blame on me without seeing things from another point of view. Until you are able to see things from another point of view i will not bother to deal with you and the drama that you always seem to create. Sometimes i'm so glad i know more english than you think cause using words that try to make you sound smart makes me see that you aren't really using them as correctly as you might think you are, but ANYWAYS!!!!!! You are in the ****en wrong! and until you realize this i want you to know that i'm only trying to help and show you the wrongs that you are doing to not only yourself but to everyone around you! Think about this! Im serious
How did I put the blame on you, exactly?

Nice try on the "you aren't using words correctly" bit, by the way. Obstinacy is a pretty simple word, excel is simple; hell, all the words I used should be known by anyone who went to High School. Even if someone didn't know what a word meant, they could just go to dictionary.com, type in the word, and voila! They'd know it. I would love for you to point out how I'm "not using them as correctly" as I think I am. I'm not using them because you're insecure with others' perceptions of your grasp of the English language. When I get annoyed on the internet, I tend to be a little more uptight with my English, prolly to compensate for the fact the when I'm pissed IRL, I can't string a sentence together. I'm one of the people that doesn't just assume you're clueless, Nite. I lived with you for a while, I know you aren't stupid.

Like I said when we spoke at Nick's, I wasn't aware of some of the things surrounding this drama, and I'd take what we discussed into consideration for whenever Bees and I spoke again. I never once said I was completely blame free. However, to say it's entirely my fault is ignorant, at best. Laughing off what one person says/does to set something in motion while being more than a little willing to vilify (ohno, fancy English) me is stupid, too.

Yeah, I can get personal. I'll work on not cutting so deep. Buuuut, it would be nice if you also acknowledged a few things:

1) The double-standards you have pertaining to Mikezor (got nothin' against ya, Mike. You're pretty much da best) are ridiculous. He can pretty much say or do anything (within reason, I'd like to think he couldn't kidnap the president) and it's just "ohmikelol".

2) While I need to work on being more considerate of the other side, you need to work on not avoiding elephants in the room. It's bogging you down and putting undue strain on anyone involved. I will not expand on this point in any way, shape, or form. I don't even think I'll respond to any attempts to continue discussion on it. It's just something to think on.

3) You're no saint, either. By continuing in this thread, I had to publicly expand on a few things, some of which weren't even really your deal to begin with. I wanted to take it to PM because Drama Free Colorado thread was actually pretty **** enjoyable. Considering a good deal of this didn't even effect you directly, your willingness to continue the discussion publicly shows a desire (however small) to both draw attention to this situation and to be seen as the peace bringer/champion/hero/what the **** ever other positive terms you want to use. By continuing it here, you made it less about the actually issue, and more about others SEEING what is happening. This matter is compounded by the fact that you haven't really posted here in a while outside of your white-knighting.

No posting->drama post-> not taking to PM after the person who was actually directly effected (and effected the most) does=

Well, if you don't understand what's wrong with this, you may have some maturing to do.

To clarify, maturing has nothing to do with age, it's more mental.

Nah mean?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well, if we're all doing this here, I'm going to give my honest opinion.

Everybody else just seems to go along with it but honestly it makes me sick. People don't come here to have everything the say picked apart and insulted. You act like everybody loves you for it but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's tired of it. I hate to give names, but Spencer has personally contacted me about your abuse as have multiple other members of this thread. In person, the mockery seems to be cut down but you switch to physical abuse, which is never acceptable.

For these reasons I have blocked you, Jamaal, and I recommend everybody else in this thread does, too. I'll unblock you for now so you can defend yourself, but the real best solution is to examine your life and do your best to change. I can only speak for myself, but I'll keep an open mind when you come back.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice

Everybody else just seems to go along with it but honestly it makes me sick. People don't come here to have everything the say picked apart and insulted. You act like everybody loves you for it but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's tired of it. I hate to give names, but Spencer has personally contacted me about your abuse as have multiple other members of this thread. In person, the mockery seems to be cut down but you switch to physical abuse, which is never acceptable.

For these reasons I have blocked you, Jamaal, and I recommend everybody else in this thread does, too. I'll unblock you for now so you can defend yourself, but the real best solution is to examine your life and do your best to change. I can only speak for myself, but I'll keep an open mind when you come back.
Ever since I saw the Jamaal in real life, my self esteem as been under so much stress that it's affected my lifestyle. Because of this, The Jamaal has been knowingly bullying everyone he has ever met both physically and mentally from the time they meet him, and I think we should make a support group Dylan.

Also, I am blocking everyone in CO. and Then D countering.

Edit:

I am the skill void. I am the win steal. I am the cheap sword. With controller in hand I shall reap the wins of this world, and cinch them with counter of destruction. I am Spammer! The D has come!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

I seriously thought you were actually being serious towards Tony for a second and wrote up some huge essay.

Then I read your post again, facepalmed so hard i gave myself a headache, and deleted it.

10/10 epic troll

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

gdlk post. I was on the edge of my seat.

>this thread

Holy crap, do you have the link to that guy's thread? I tagged it, but I can't find it now.

double-standards ? what are ? didnt he explain that mike made a simple troll and you made a low blow troll
Ken, stay out of this. You have no idea what's going on, and no place talking.

Top Bottom