• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh god. Drama with two of my favorite colorado people.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
If zajice cut his hair he would lose any potential for adorableness. And all the potential for creepy.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Well, if we're all doing this here, I'm going to give my honest opinion.

Everybody else just seems to go along with it but honestly it makes me sick. People don't come here to have everything the say picked apart and insulted. You act like everybody loves you for it but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's tired of it. I hate to give names, but Spencer has personally contacted me about your abuse as have multiple other members of this thread. In person, the mockery seems to be cut down but you switch to physical abuse, which is never acceptable.

For these reasons I have blocked you, Jamaal, and I recommend everybody else in this thread does, too. I'll unblock you for now so you can defend yourself, but the real best solution is to examine your life and do your best to change. I can only speak for myself, but I'll keep an open mind when you come back.
Dylan, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Yes, now is the period to get this all out in the open, in the open.

Better late than never....

This story starts from a recent point, maybe a two years ago now. I admit, it'll be long, but I implore you to read this before you block me. Hopefully, this will change your mind one you realize my inner-demons.... This deep seeded hate I have.

A couple years ago, I decided that I would get into competitive Smash. It was between melee and brawl periods, so I got a chance to play melee with a few of the melee players as per Tony's suggestion. I admit, I was nervous. I never got any of the fine technicals down or true understanding of the game. But one guy there helped me out, one Tim Webster. He began to work with me some that night before I had to leave. I thought he was a good guy.

Then, Tim started showing up in all walks of my life. Playing Brawl, playing melee, playing Jump Ultimate Stars. He was always there, menacing with his ability to win. I started to become self-conscious. It started off simple, and hidden. I started by lashing out on objects. First, I hit my punching bag, but then I moved on to poles, doors... it wasn't enough to sate my rage. Finally, it got so bad I lashed out at my parents when they ordered me to help them out with something... I never knew I had such a deep...disdain for losing as I did, especially against this guy who just randomly popped into my life like it was all of his god****ed business. I... I couldn't believe the demon I had become...

It was so bad that it came to the point that I scribed "Tim Webster" all over my walls in my room. It still remains there even now... Some in pencil, some in pen... some in blood. One day, playing Brawl online with him, I was getting so furious, so angry that I punched the wall where his name was scribbled in a bloody fury, making a mark of "Tim Web er" where I had left a hole in the wall. I signed off Wi-Fi Brawl and went to bed for the night.

I laid in bed in the darkness. Still, I could see it clearly where I had punched the wall. Tim Web er. I began to have a revelation, of my life before I had met Tim. I realized I had bottled up all of my problems, I never let anything out. I had a large bottle, I guess... I kept to myself in high school and took all the teasing. I knew that it would have to end some day. Still, the moment I met Tim, everything started to overflow. All my past fears, the words of people taunting me made me FEEL SO **** INCOMPETENT!

I realized, I couldn't bottle this up anymore. I had to let it out. Tim Web er started back at me, its... "eyes" piercing me through the dark void of my room. I had to hate... I had to hate freely if I was ever going to be able to live with myself again. There was no way I was going to be able to bottle this up anymore.

I admit, even now whenever I try to hide my problems and bottle stuff up, that image "Tim Web er" comes into my head, which I just think of it as "Tim Weber". This makes me lash out, but I honest feel a lot better. I knew I couldn't let anything get in the way of my trying to beat Tim, and I needed a clear mind as possible to try and keep up with him. I just hated and hated and hated. And yeah, you and Spencer, especially what I did to him that night, were caught up in the crossfire. As much as I would like to show I'm sorry that I'm so... hate-filled, that image of "Tim Weber" comes back into my head in a red flash. I can feel any sort of sociable humanity fading ever time.

Honestly though, I realized that there is a new way to live life. I came up with a phrase, to be able to realize the weight of what I'm doing by comparison...

Better hate than Weber!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Jamaal...I...I quit. No matter how hard I try in life, how lucky I get, I can never be at your level. You are a god among men, a man among animals, and an animal among much weaker animals.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
cloudchaser071:
00:13:28 I want to test this
00:13:37 Yay 5 screens at my desk now
Jamaal:
00:14:28 Ridiculous number of screens ate your desk now
00:14:36 at*... no **** that
00:14:37 ate*
Jamaal not only wins threads, but IM convos as well.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
btw who here plays smash ? i mean the good one.
I play Brawl+ too :D

Jamaal not only wins threads, but IM convos as well.

cloudchaser071 (1:35:00 AM): Looks like I can't sledge through Noel's 6D
cloudchaser071 (1:35:02 AM): Since it's her foot
Jam102552 (1:35:08 AM): Looks like...
Jam102552 (1:35:10 AM): /shades
Jam102552 (1:35:13 AM): She's got some good footsies
cloudchaser071 (1:35:25 AM): God ****it Jamaal lol
Jam102552 (1:35:33 AM): YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH!!
/10relevantedits

ily Colorado Smash.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
So I'm playing Terranigma, a game I've attempted a few times but stuff happens and I end up never finishing it. So in a desperate struggle in this week off, I am trying to beat it.

So I'm traveling along, and suddenly...

I'm in Colorado!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
So I'm playing Terranigma, a game I've attempted a few times but stuff happens and I end up never finishing it. So in a desperate struggle in this week off, I am trying to beat it.

So I'm traveling along, and suddenly...

I'm in Colorado!
i could never finish that game either

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
are there any Lucarios in Colorado? :0

I want to know if me and fish are in that game
Nah, apparently the only thing Colorado has is:
mud (in the form of monsters)
boulders (in the form of monsters)
and Falcos (in the form of birds)

So there's only me and Munch there.

And don't worry Yang, I'll finish the game for you! Maybe!

Top Bottom