• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So I'm playing Terranigma, a game I've attempted a few times but stuff happens and I end up never finishing it. So in a desperate struggle in this week off, I am trying to beat it.

So I'm traveling along, and suddenly...

I'm in Colorado!
Holy crap

One day, I'll actually start that game

And finish Phantasy Star.

One day.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
To the east there's the G. Lakes, or Great Lakes. This makes up all of North America in the game.

What random *** places to pick, seriously. I guess it makes some level of sense though for an uncultivated world.

Also, fun fact, the birds can't fly either (at least until something else happens.) They hop around in small amounts. Shorthop, some may call it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Pretty sure he's just a New Yorker. Black guy tells him thanks for stickin' up for a brother and he tells him to **** off. Wiggers wouldn't do that.

Or would they?

Also, Sonic Colors is really good so far. Here's hoping it stays this enjoyable. Thank you God for not letting the "new friends" talk. And for making it pretty much canon that Sonic doesn't really care about saving the world, he's just being an ******* and trolling Robotnik.

Steam

Smash Hero
So I finally gave in to the book of faces.

So everyone add Travis Mitchell Boyd. I'm the guy with me as myy avatar. There's also a Lucario plush in it.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
to the cool kids

me ferdi and yang representing colorado smash scene in the newegg wanfest lol tournament. we have played 3 rounds so far and have won all 3. our last game was very close and definitely the hardest so far.

here is our bracket, we are Nice work top lane (NWTL)

http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=3857

two more games and we will be in top 8 and get prize money. 1st - 3rd get 7000 dollars split between them as well as additional prize riot points, and 4th - 8th get riot points as well. just two more games... we can do it!

nice work top lane hwaiting!!

Steam

Smash Hero
also to anyone who adds me on facebook. Feel free to talk about smash related stuff but keep furry trolling/jokes to an absolute minimum please. thanks :p

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah...You're going to want to delete anything that mentions furry instantly.

Unless it leads to you finding out you have a cute friend that enjoys dressing up as a fox.

But instead it will lead to humiliation. So yeah.

Steam

Smash Hero
anyone who does that is gonna die :/

I don't wanna go to school and here "Shuuunnnnnnnnn" echoing through the halls.

I also don't want to be approached about the potential future **** of the school mascot.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh? No furry stuffs?
I was planning on nicknaming you Fuzzy IRL. Would that be to...revealing? :V

I'll be careful about the furry stuffs though. Before i was homeschooled and in school, I knew this dood that got caught by his parents. Got the interwebz tooken away from him for life, and his parents were obviously pretty ticked/sickened at by him.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
His parents were the crazy religious type. Ya know, the kind that think technology is bad for children, and yugioh is a devils game? No joke, his parents really thought yugioh was evil. :V They had him go to a psychiatrist, thinking he was mentally ill. I feel bad for him. He was one of those really quiet people, but he was a still a nice dood. He shouldn't have got that harsh a punishment.. =/

EDIT: OK SO LIKE It's 3am and I was about to go to sleep, but like i have this coffee and its really strong! I didn't want it to go to waste, so I like drank it all in like a few seconds. Im jittttttery. ._______.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sunny, his parents are going to turn him into an axe-murderer. With any luck, they'll be his first and only victims.

Grats on the good work so far, NWTL! Keep it up!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Steps for internet lulz on BB

1) Pick Mu in ranked
2) Suck horribly with Mu
3) Invite player that just won to a game
4) **** with your main, going undefeated
5) Message with GGs
6) Receive "**** you" hate mail
7) 138

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I got hate mail because I kept 360A/720C'ing the other guy when he did his 720's.

Raged out because I astraled him, and sent a message that has **** in over half the words, and it was a hefty paragraph O.o

Top Bottom