• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
My uncle worked as a personal trainer for a gym in New York and he never says that. He stays up till 3 am playing online poker, though.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Otherwise, I lmao'd while taking my shower.
What were you doing with your computer in the shower? am I the only one who caught this?

Also feeling 75% better. If I could get over the coughing spells I would be good to go.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What were you doing with your computer in the shower? am I the only one who caught this?

Also feeling 75% better. If I could get over the coughing spells I would be good to go.
Yeah. I was actually wondering the same. o.o

Glad you're feeling better some, at least! Have you tried cough drops/medicine?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey Yang, who are the other two? Kunami and NeutralGround?

After looking at the bracket, does that mean you're in finals? Do the two winners face off?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Sucks for you.

We're giving away a (most notable) 1T hard drive.

Also, Yang, do you still do SC2? 25" HD monitor for the winner.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Z, what are the rules for the Halo 2v2? I'm really hoping you're doing arena and not something ridiculously gay. Or at least slayer pro/dmrs, with stage strikes or something. Also, I hope we're not right next to our opponents, because that makes callouts useless.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not sure, since others are going to be running it.

SPLAT Ruleset

Also, I'll have it set up so that it's in a 2x2 screen setup.
Thanks for the link, but it doesn't really clarify the rules. Does the TO have a facebook?

What do you mean by 2x2 screen setup? Is it alright if myself and my teammate just bring our own full set-ups? It'd be really cool if we could be on opposite sides of the room, or at least out of earshot of one another.

Also, is it double elim, or single? The "ladder" dealio makes it a bit ambiguous.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hm... my bad. Next time I'll comb through it first before linking you.

Yeah, he does. Jason Marylander.

2x2 as in

[> <]
[> <]

where a "[>" denotes a TV and which way it'll be facing.

You're welcome to bring your own screen. Not sure for boxes. Check with Jason.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Soliek, they'll be on the same table?

Only they'll be on opposite ends, lengthwise?

Should toss a fighter or two in between, so people are noisy or something and shiz

So it'll be liek...

[> V <]
[> ^ <]

Lol

Worktiem nao.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
It's going to be somewhat loud in there, so they'll need **** good hearing and **** good multitasking skills to hear what you all are saying.

Sleeptiem nao.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

These game makers REALLY liked Colorado.

Also, their recollection of America is slightly off compared to the rest of the world. Alluvasudden, skateboards and the lottery exist and half the population is black. Mind you, Columbus helped me get to this place.

<3 Terra-***-ma

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
when and where is this SPLAT deal cuz i would like to enter a halo tourny and if they have another tourny going on like smash ill enter that too
It's been in my sig for about 2 weeks now.

And now it's time to type up something ridiculously long so that my sig may appear. So yeah... I didn't get to sleep till about 8 this morning.

Notice: I'll be posting the date for Zournament after SPLAT happens. It'll most likely be a Saturday though.

Actually... Semi-serious inquiry. Anyone actually celebrating Thanksgiving and the eating of a turkey?

Also... I want my old Cartoon Network back... All this new **** really ****s it up. **** Hole in the Wall and other non-cartoon **** on CN.

Top Bottom