• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ITT: Colorado pretending their tournaments are loud and have hype, without going to EC or WC.

The Genesis weekend was so loud and crazy, a deaf guy filed a noise complaint.

Steam

Smash Hero
ITT: Colorado pretending their tournaments are loud and have hype, without going to EC or WC.

The Genesis weekend was so loud and crazy, a deaf guy filed a noise complaint.
well Zournament was so loud and crazy, It made deaf guys on the EC AND WC file noise complaints. Get on our level

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would carpool with people to New Mexico. I've still never gotten to travel for smash, and even if I'm tired of it I would love the car trip and seeing all the New Mexicans other than Zman.

Steam

Smash Hero
I would carpool with people to New Mexico. I've still never gotten to travel for smash, and even if I'm tired of it I would love the car trip and seeing all the New Mexicans other than Zman.
I would try to go if not for highschool.

Also anyone interested in Genesis at all? 3:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if it ended up in the hands of someone here, but if someone has my NOS hoodie, I kinda need it back since it has my work ID in it.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I would try to go if not for highschool.

Also anyone interested in Genesis at all? 3:
You both have infinite Johns. Get people down here, Bees has the money lol

Also, you guys will see me at genesis regardless, I'm gonna fly down if NM doesn't take a car.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Dekar! Zman! Goyf! Yay they are in the Colorado thread and that makes me :)

When is this tourney you guys are speaking of? If its not in the next month or so I may be able to take off for it. People can drive down to my house then from there go to New Mexico. By then we might even be able to take my car(I have some things that need to be fixed on it)

Bees!

Smash Ace
this is the tourny in question, the intel lanfest! i won't be in attendance cause i'm poor ***, no sf, and no cash prizes. but there is brawl, and lol! last time i checked you dudes love those games!

oh, and are any of you dudes gonna pick up ah3?
If you aren't going I will be sad. But if Dekar, JT! and Goyf are going then I still would want to come. I will play Lucas a couple times for you! :)

as an added incentive, i will be there giving out free hugs!
tekkie...giving free hugs?! I am not missing this now!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
More legit by far then. Honestly, HS means noting at it's own level. I didn't go to HS, got a GED, and had better scores than like 90% of HS students, and I hadn't been in school for YEARS.

I can't vouch for JT!, But dekar and I are totally going.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Good luck getting into a higher level school with a GED. =/

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Living in Albuquerque for some time of my life, I can say the quality of education vs. up here in Colorado is miles apart.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Good luck getting into a higher level school with a GED. =/
You donkey they turn it into a High school diploma because NM sucks so much at graduating.

Living in Albuquerque for some time of my life, I can say the quality of education vs. up here in Colorado is miles apart.
Not the least bit surprising lol. Our Education standards are in the gutter (like nearly everything here)

Top Bottom