• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Heeeeeey now, just in theory she seems pretty damn amazing~! Atleast when she has meter. But yea theorycraft theorycraft~! We'll see in do time when the game comes here~! :D

I'll agree that her theme rocks though. Hers and spideys. Oh and maybe Ammys.

W-what...? :c

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
oh god, I have no idea how mvc 3 even works. I've watched like 20 videos and it seems so much faster than BB and more complicated.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nah MvC3 is gonna have less characters than MvC2
Way to ruin a completely legit combo.

uhm.. never get amd, they are bad. also how did you afford this lol

and to expand on what i mean. -

i have haerd of many horror storries of amd being dead out of the box, after a week, or them just not performing as well as theyre suposed to. i have many people who can vouch for amds ****ty quality in more detail if u wish.
Yeah, there's a topic on ll42 about it right now, most people that seem to actually know what they're talking about recommend not getting the AMD. I have to wait till Wednesday to make the purchase, soz I'll be nailing things out over the next two days.

Able to afford it because mah fafsa+my mother is supposed to reimburse me. Whether she does or not is yet to be seen, but I'd like to have my own computer again, soz Imma go ahead and purchase it and hope my mom sticks to her word.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

This is Moblin and Roblin posting on Roblin's account. We have an announcement to make!

On Feb. 20th, Roblin's band will be playing in a Battle of the Bands competition at the Gothic theatre and it would be awesome if everyone would come support her and enjoy the music (and her band is really good). It's on a Sunday, but there's no school/work because of the 3 day weekend on Monday so no one should have a work/school excuse for not coming! Now here's the kicker:

Moblin and I have talked with Tim and Tony and they've agreed to host a smashfest on the same day of the show. People will show up at their house in Denver at around 11am (or whenever), play games all day, and then carpool over to the gothic to watch Roblin's band.

2 things to know: The time of the show depends on how many tickets the band sells. Roblin's band is hoping to play around 7:30 or 8 that night, but they need to sell tickets. They've sold a lot of tickets so far, and they're close to selling 100 tickets before the week of Feb. 20th. If bands sell 100 tickets or more, they win 5 hours in a recording studio and basically any time slot they want.

The tickets are 15$ if you'd like to come to the show. If you know in advance that you're coming, PM Moblin or Roblin and we will meet up with you so you can get a ticket. Moblin can and will drive down to CO Springs if necessary.

We can also sell tickets at the smashfest that day, but unfortuntely it won't be of any benefit to the band at that point because they count ticket sales prior to the show date.

If you just wanna come play games and go home when we go carpool, that's fine.
If you want to come watch the show you won't regret it!

Reposting in case anyone missed it.

Also zaj, it's because the easiest way to frustrate you is by telling you that I'm better at MLP

Also whoooooooooooooooooo snow day

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
*gasp* .....

I was gonna say something but then I had a small seizure..

EDIT: Fish you never re-added me on wifi after Zournament like I asked :(

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sounds good.
*mains Marth

Also, I once heard Marth Rob is the most even MU in this game.
If you ask a ROB they will say this, but some marths will say they have been having trouble w/ ROB in tournies. I think its slightly in ROB's favor.

Top Bottom