• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It be true. Not much I can really say about a dood that randomly shows up and starts insulting me. If he likes puns though hes ok with me. :D

Really though, I dislike alot of posts, but that doesn't give people the right to talk **** about em unless you're really offended by it, ya know? The weird thing is its oooonly this thread. Atleast with me.

Totally saving that image btw. =w=

Steam

Smash Hero
I should have included how I started doing horribly after that tourney.

and I only beat meno because the lucario - meno matchup is 100-0

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The 26th this month.

Just looked it up actually. I can't believe ya'll are having a MvC3 tourney so soon~! xD
Might enter. Seems like fun to enter a game that your inexperienced at with a ton of people that are inexperienced at it~!

EDIT: Too get you in the mood for a totally awesome game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT5sFmVDQBQ&feature=feedu

This channels posting a ton lately. learn up quick before the tourney~!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have 80 dollars on me at the moment but I need to save every penny for rent when I get kicked out of the house.

Should I get MvC3 anyway?

inb4 80 dollars won't pay rent. I know. I can make more money. I'm just uncomfortable spending any money I have.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
There was a really simple guide for it in videoform for new comers.

And I mean the basics of the basics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9qCnybYXPA
But ya know. If your new check it out. And I totally reccomend getting this game. If you plan on going to the upcoming tourney you have a pretty fair chance to win the money back as well, since were all nubs too it.

Also cloud should fight me sometime. C:
Would you mind, man? :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its all good. I'm getting it tomorrow.

I use to play lotsa TvC so hopefully It won't be too much of a challenge to pick up. Besides. Its all ground-to air- to supers for a combo anyways. =p

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Good games Yang. Thanks for being patient with me while I learn this kind of fighter.

Any pointers other than I gotta use assists?

Also, what's the Advance Guard for? I see it pushes me away from you, but is that it?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Good games Yang. Thanks for being patient with me while I learn this kind of fighter.

Any pointers other than I gotta use assists?

Also, what's the Advance Guard for? I see it pushes me away from you, but is that it?
i think it reduces chip damage, also don't forget to use x factor

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2499

Moblin you better ****ing join this **** or I'm going to ****ing murder you while you ****ing sleep and feed your ****ing remains to a pack of wild ponies.
You explain things much better on the thread than in Text. Also how did you get DS2 without spending money?

You should go to the dorm where you're going to college?

But most importantly, RE5 was a terrible game and you should not be associating yourself with it.

r3d d09

Smash Master
What did he do? haha. nice pool.

just an update, my crew might be flying to the the tourney. which is literally at the airport. looks like we found housing... at the airport. LOL

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
i think it reduces chip damage, also don't forget to use x factor
Yeaaaaaah I don't know how to :s

Got the game and immediately jumped on. The only reason my nose was in the instructions booklet was because I wanted to get high off the new game smell.

:o Pocky game? What's that?
Only Pocky game I know of is two people eating the end of the same stick and the person who gets the last bit wins (?).

First time I tried I got my lip chewed off by a vicious girl.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am a bit confused as well. What exactly did I do?

Edit: I saw your pool

I guess I better help you get ready for Pools. Looks like the biggest threat in your first round pool is a MU that I can help you with XD

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Is anybody else from the Springs going to Roblin's show on Sunday? If so, we should carpool. Because being efficient is cool and stuff.

edit: I also love that Dan has BB mix-ups outside of the game. :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You explain things much better on the thread than in Text. Also how did you get DS2 without spending money?

You should go to the dorm where you're going to college?

But most importantly, RE5 was a terrible game and you should not be associating yourself with it.
I impulse bought it. But I can't impulse buy 2 games. 9_6

Wesker was in RE1.
Jill was in RE1.
Chris was in RE1.

I'm associating myself with RE1. Which was good.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm still messing around with characters.

Considering Sent because of how trashed I got and how awesome his assist is when he's not a large punching bag.

Although I'm liking Wolverine, Zero, and Arthur.

Super Ghouls and Goblins FTW!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Played MvC3 at a friends house today, and yeah it's not as complicated to play as the gameplay vids made it look.I'm gonna get it myself soon so anyone who wants to play on PS3 should add me.

Favorite team right now is Zero, Chun Li, and Tron Bonne/Spider-Man

P.S: M.O.D.O.K is broken

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Only Pocky game I know of is two people eating the end of the same stick and the person who gets the last bit wins (?).

First time I tried I got my lip chewed off by a vicious girl.
Well, your suppose to end pocky game with a kiss when your lips meet, but biting the opponents lips off in victory works too I guess. :D

Also Dark phoenix + x-factor is awesome. =w=

P.S: MAX POWER!
KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Steam

Smash Hero
Played MvC3 at a friends house today, and yeah it's not as complicated to play as the gameplay vids made it look.I'm gonna get it myself soon so anyone who wants to play on PS3 should add me.

Favorite team right now is Zero, Chun Li, and Tron Bonne/Spider-Man

P.S: M.O.D.O.K is broken
please don't tell me the last part is true...

god I hate modok...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
god I hate modok...
Er...
MAX POWER
TROLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

EDIT: To be honest, I kinda like MODOK. Only for how lame he is. So lame that he becomes cool. If he becomes high tier though and everyone starts using him i;ll get sick of his face pretty quick though.

As it stands now though, I love the giant beer keg~! <3

Top Bottom