• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I don't see why driving throught the night would be a problem, would save us all a night's worth of $ at a hotel, I'm sure Meno can do it, I believe in him!

Or if he wimps out someone else can take over halfway through the trip.

Also no need for johning Steam, I mean are any of us honestly thinking we're gonna place anywhere reasonable in the brackets? I figured we were going for the sake of the OoS experience, plus I like road trips and traveling in general.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Night driving is very pleasant. Did it when I drove to Indiana.

Plus the roads will be empty. If none of you can drive during the night, I'd question your determination to get to Genesis

Steam

Smash Hero
It's an 18 hour trip. I already kinda assumed we'd be tag teaming for drivers...

and I know we won't place in brackets. but I have money matches to win!

Steam

Smash Hero
though I honestly feel we can do good at genesis. as a state we've improved a lot.

not like fantastic, but I wouldn't be shocked if one of us snuck out of pools.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Just in case:

I'm not going with you guys to Genesis, but I will be there. I have to go down to Texas on July 4th, and I'll be staying there for about a week. Then I'm driving up through Phoenix, Las Vegas, and then I'll come to Genesis.

I do think that some of us can make it out of pools :o. Who's all going anyways? Steam, Meno, Zero, Bees, and I? (I as in me, not Jorgeme olo)

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Dang, if more people don't ride with Meno then he's gonna charge more individually for gas$.

Steam

Smash Hero
it's kay, a lot cheaper than flying. (unless gas costs add up to over 1200 dollars for some reason)

and Z might be going too

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it's a possibility. I want to do some documentary

Also, Genesis would make for an awesome community birthday gift... Just sayin'.

Also, HI MARRONATOR

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You're a real team player Dylan. I respect that.
You also bungee jumped off a bridge I heard. It must be hard to walk around with those balls of steel. I respect that too.

Keep this up and i'll run out of respect points to give to others. Really though, i've never heard of someone as active and sweet as you! :D

EDIT: Heeeeey whats up marranator. Been seeing ya lurking this thread a few times. Nice of you to come out and post, man.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's the godot avatar. Makes me feel like a badass. No exclamation marks, no tildes, final destination version of sunny.

..BUT HOT DAMN WAS IT SOUL BREAKING TO NOT TYPE WITHOUT TILDES OR EXCLAMATION MARKS~! i'm not going to last long. Sorry dan. ;~;

Bees!

Smash Ace
idk if I can make it this Saturday. Will try. No promises though. But I really need some practice for NM so I will do my best. Will text you Fishbait.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Also I really need to play against some MK. So Dylan, Fishbait, Level Football and Steam if you are there at some point I want to play The Rotating Door of Doom: Attack of the Metaknights. Just to get used to different MKs with Different playstyles.
Also Tim if you come I challenge you to a random rematch!

Sunnysunny's green posting color reminded me of another smasher that comes in this thread a lot. *Eyes suspiciously. Nah couldn't be XD

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
lolwut @ being called "football"

lolwut @ Steam's MK being part of the Rotating Door of Doom

lolque @ soccer being called football in Europe, what's with that? (waka waka)

Steam

Smash Hero
don't be hating on my MK.

also we're not talking about nonUSA football. we're talking about full contact, plastic-padded buttsex football.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sunnysunny's green posting color reminded me of another smasher that comes in this thread a lot. *Eyes suspiciously. Nah couldn't be XD
So you're finally catching on, huh? *shotshotshot* jkjkjkjkjk~! <3

EDIT:One of the few matches I saw on the stream was steams MK. Don't knock his fantabulous pink caped bat. It's ****. Legit, bendover and take it raaaaaape.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
lolque @ soccer being called football in Europe (what's with that?).
Lolque XD

And the name soccer doesn't make sense. Football does. I have no idea what they could call American football other than spinball or something, but football really makes sense instead of soccer. Soccer is actually just an abbreviation of Associated Football, anyway.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/soccer

Bees!

Smash Ace
So you're finally catching on, huh? *shotshotshot* jkjkjkjkjk~! <3

EDIT:One of the few matches I saw on the stream was steams MK. Don't knock his fantabulous pink caped bat. It's ****. Legit, bendover and take it raaaaaape.
Steam's MK loses to my ROB ;)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Step up your game then! Stop losing to scrubby ROBs ;)
Go Snake and axekick them to an exodia.
and by them I mean me... or Tim...but mostly Tim

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That refrence was MIIIND CRUSH-ing spelt. :D

Bee's R.O.B. must be short for R.O.B'd steam of his victory! DAHAHA *shot*
Please don't **** me first tourney. ;~;

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny

Top Bottom