• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'm sick of all these gimmicks and bull**** the gaming business is feeding us lately.

WHY can't i just play a good game on my TV with a stable controller that doesn't resemble a phallic object or an ipod on steroids.
agreed. it feels like most of what has been shown at e3 so far is gimmicky controllers (KINECT) or shooters, or both.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Final smashes can now be unleashed by drawing a unicorn on the touch screen!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Watch Sakurai name it "Super SmashU Bros."

Characters will be based on their most recent game appearances.

Donkey and Diddy will both be one single character.

Kirby will be made of yarn.

Ike will be a zombie.

etc..

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I'm incredibly sceptical about just how much competitive potential/appeal the new Smash is gonna have being on these consoles.. if any.

I doubt that the WiiU is gonna grace people with Gamecube controller ports like the Wii, so they're gonna have to use that, uh, "controller", and judging by the way that thing is shaped/operates leads me to think that competitive Smash will not be able to be carried on with it's next installment.
Probably more competitive than Brawl! Right? Hahahahahahaha :urg:

Btw, is anything happening soon/this summer? I really haven't been following this thread that much... t'would be nice if someone got me up to date. I do feel like playing melee ^^ But from what I can tell, melee is pretty much dead in CO

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG i want an epic yarn kirby.
They should at least make it an alt costume.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea screw recolors man. We need some true blue "alts!"
I wanna see the epic return of Dr.mario as an alt costume.

Mario and luigi in Ryu and Ken clothes would be awesome. :D

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I'm still going.. Though I wish more of us would go to:

1: Make a name for CO OoS.

2: Make Meno lower his gas fare -.-

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
That's what I thought.. No more GC controllers.

It's likely that new controller can't be used competitively in Smash 4, too ackwardly shaped and clunky.

Steam

Smash Hero
nobody wants to carry a TV when they play...

I mean how can zajice throw his TV at his controller if they're the same thing?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So I have a question for all of you.

If I said I was moving to CO soon, and I wanted a place to live that had a lot of space, was really close to the mountains, was very scenic, but wasn't terribly far from the city (Denver, CO Springs), what place would you recommend?

Steam

Smash Hero

If I said I was moving to CO soon, and I wanted a place to live that had a lot of space, was really close to the mountains, was very scenic, but wasn't terribly far from the city (Denver, CO Springs), what place would you recommend?
uhhh... well how scenic are you talking? lots of parts of the springs are pretty "scenic"

but there aren't very many places close to those cities right on the mountains because the cities themselves are right on the mountains. The only place that fits that description that I've been to is Golden and it's kinda meh.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace

I live in western Littleton, which seems to match that description. I'm 20 min away from some scenic mountain roads, 30 min away from Denver, and 75 min away from Colorado Springs. I'm pretty sure there's a Whole Foods nearby too '^_^

Steam

Smash Hero
:/ Meh as in not many people? But I see what you mean. Btw the less people the better, though at the same time it would be nice if there was a Whole Foods x.x
meh as in it's not that scenic of a place. there's a giant factory at one end (where pete coors pays people to piss in water and sell it)

FishBait73

Smash Rookie

My house. lol

(Morrison)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Alright then, I'll take your advice about CO Springs. :o I'll check out all of those places. Thanks so much for the suggestions! :)

I live in western Littleton, which seems to match that description. I'm 20 min away from some scenic mountain roads, 30 min away from Denver, and 75 min away from Colorado Springs. I'm pretty sure there's a Whole Foods nearby too '^_^
:D That seems like a great place. Pretty far from CO Springs, but that's completely fine lol. XD Denver is bigger so it's a plus, I like that description. I'll look into it. :D

meh as in it's not that scenic of a place. there's a giant factory at one end (where pete coors pays people to piss in water and sell it)
Ewww, I see x.x

My house. lol

(Morrison)
LOL Clever but won't work. I'm already coming with someone. XP

fishbait hitting on out of staters, asking them to move in. He works fast, I like it.
Lololol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
The briargate area in Springs is in a nice location with a nice view if the Rockies. Powers neighborhood as well.

Living at the top of the base of Cheyenne Mountain is pretty cool as well. Waking up and being able to see down over the city is simply amazing. Driving back is amazing too because you're driving back to the mountains.

One thing that bugs me about Denver is the lack of viewing the mountains, unless you're on the west side of Denver. The scenery and mountains are pretty low when you're anywhere else :(

As for Whole Foods, there's a location in the Briargate area.

:phone:

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is playing melee, let me know and if it's on a saturday I'll more than likely be there.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
melee? its been so long i want to play tel me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me wehn tellm we when tellmw ehtelmwntelwmtlwntlwmetlwntlwmtlwntlwmtlwntlmtlntwl ltelwmtlwtnwltmwltwigwogjoiwdgjijgiowjiojojbijaobibadfojgdiagjasiogjasiogjoiasgjsiojio

Top Bottom