• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
CO Springs is nice I'm sure, it may or may not actually be nice, but I kind of was looking for a spacious place, not a city place. :o

The briargate area in Springs is in a nice location with a nice view if the Rockies. Powers neighborhood as well.

Living at the top of the base of Cheyenne Mountain is pretty cool as well. Waking up and being able to see down over the city is simply amazing. Driving back is amazing too because you're driving back to the mountains.

One thing that bugs me about Denver is the lack of viewing the mountains, unless you're on the west side of Denver. The scenery and mountains are pretty low when you're anywhere else :(

As for Whole Foods, there's a location in the Briargate area.
Nice, nice. :D I'll check out all of those places, and Cheyenne sounds simply amazing. :o And yeah, so true, I remember that when I was in Denver x.x

All right, thanks! I'll have to look around Briargate too then.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
melee? its been so long i want to play tel me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me wehn tellm we when tellmw ehtelmwntelwmtlwntlwmetlwntlwmtlwntlwmtlwntlmtlntwl ltelwmtlwtnwltmwltwigwogjoiwdgjijgiowjiojojbijaobibadfojgdiagjasiogjasiogjoiasgjsiojio
Well, Catalysts of Destruction was looking into starting up a Denver chapter, which would be right next to Mikezor and me, and would be roughly halfway between Boulder and Springs. We could definitely look into having it on Saturdays, although probably not this Saturday. Oh, and tehoetuhewouhtehutenhnounthuluheohuteaoguntehotuhulutheosuhetnkhetknholeuthoetouweuhoevovuhentothulkhetodutnohhu.gp.huteueeutuhetnohunegithetougeuouhe to you, too.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wait, I didn't know you live Oos saphy. '3'

Oh how spacious are we talking here? Are we talking wide open lands with lotsa grass and hills? Thats totally Peyton where I live. xD I hardly consider the people that live next to us neighbors because of how far away there houses are. =p Atleast its big for what i'm use too. I've always been a city boy.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
XD It's understandable, you came here after I'd been here. :p

I'll have to check out Peyton definitely, it sounds like exactly the place I'd want to be :3 How far away is it from mountains/Den or CO Springs?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
melee? its been so long i want to play tel me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me when tell me wehn tellm we when tellmw ehtelmwntelwmtlwntlwmetlwntlwmtlwntlwmtlwntlmtlntwl ltelwmtlwtnwltmwltwigwogjoiwdgjijgiowjiojojbijaobibadfojgdiagjasiogjasiogjoiasgjsiojio
I think what mikezor meant to say here was, "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG".

Steam

Smash Hero
CO Springs is nice I'm sure, it may or may not actually be nice, but I kind of was looking for a spacious place, not a city place. :o

Nice, nice. :D I'll check out all of those places, and Cheyenne sounds simply amazing. :o And yeah, so true, I remember that when I was in Denver x.x

All right, thanks! I'll have to look around Briargate too then.
(Z lives in cheyenne mountain area)

(Steam lives in Briargate)

and as far as cities go, Colorado springs is spread pretty thin. lots of open space everywhere. Especially on either side of town. (cheyenne mountain is at southern end, Briargate at north end)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Aww hold up. Dug up ye old CO smash scene map for ya~!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....774769,-104.578857&spn=1.946187,4.938354&z=8

Peyton's really wide and spread out with houses scattered everywear. Check under Sunnysunny and you can see how close I am to colorado springs. C: It's cool because where we live its wide and open but it doesn't take much to get to town!

CO! is anything happening? Tourneys? Smashfest? Anything?! I really wanna get outta my house. 7 peoples way too much for a dang trailer. It would be more peaceful for me if I went to a loud tourney then my own home. ._.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Er, doods. one more thing. I need to say something i've been hiding from all of you for awhile now. I really need you too hear me out. If your not interested just gimme the heads up and i'll zip my lip. But its really something i've been wanting to tell ya'll.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Aww hold up. Dug up ye old CO smash scene map for ya~!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....774769,-104.578857&spn=1.946187,4.938354&z=8

Peyton's really wide and spread out with houses scattered everywear. Check under Sunnysunny and you can see how close I am to colorado springs. C: It's cool because where we live its wide and open but it doesn't take much to get to town!
:O That is so amazing!! <3 Mind if I can add two people to that? :D How would I do that?

Also, you can tell us Sunny. I'll listen. :o

and as far as cities go, Colorado springs is spread pretty thin. lots of open space everywhere. Especially on either side of town. (cheyenne mountain is at southern end, Briargate at north end)
I like being close to Denver but I like Cheyenne too... x.x I'll have to choose though lol XD

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Er, doods. one more thing. I need to say something i've been hiding from all of you for awhile now. I really need you too hear me out. If your not interested just gimme the heads up and i'll zip my lip. But its really something i've been wanting to tell ya'll.
Tell us, yo.

Edit: "Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has already said that Wii U has Xbox Live and PSN level online capabilities" (from http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ments-online-match-scheduling-via-controller/)

Steam

Smash Hero
Sunny- COME TO MCFEST TONIGHT.

Also. Whatevs tell us yo shiz

@SD- Denver is only a half an hour to 45 minutes away from where I live in Briargate :3

the Marronator

Smash Ace
^This
Well, Catalysts of Destruction was looking into starting up a Denver chapter, which would be right next to Mikezor and me, and would be roughly halfway between Boulder and Springs. We could definitely look into having it on Saturdays, although probably not this Saturday. Oh, and tehoetuhewouhtehutenhnounthuluheohuteaoguntehotuhulutheosuhetnkhetknholeuthoetouweuhoevovuhentothulkhetodutnohhu.gp.huteueeutuhetnohunegithetougeuouhe to you, too.
Sweet keep me posted

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Call of Duty meetup?

Sounds casual.

Also Fanime was ok. California was a nice vacay.

Nobody needs to panic, I'm back to make you all miserable.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So the tenative location of the Denver chapter of CoD is either Park Meadows or Wheat Ridge. Oh, and Steam, I vote that we call the Denver chapter of CoD the "Enzymes of Destruction."

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tim needs to post more.
Tony's disappearance is acceptable.
Mikezor needs to come back.
Jamaal needs at least one post a week.
Meno's doing alright, but could post a bit more.
People who post too much should post less.
I miss Kenny.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It scares me how far from the top of the list of posters I am.
I thought I was doing better than that...

Need to step up my game.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Above Spelt. You'd be posting the correct amount right now if everyone else was, but due to decreased activity you have a larger frequency than ideal. Not bad at all though.

Steam is definitely not the worst. But below Spelt.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well this tourney was fun in NM. Manny's car broke. Also Yang and Tim ***** face with 1st and 2nd MvC3. Me and Light placed 3rd in teams out of 12 for Brawl dubs. Manny got 9th and I got 3rd in Singles out 30 entrants. Was a fun weekend. As soon as Manny's car gets hooked up we will be headed back to Colorado.
See you guys soonish.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me, ponyfreak, lucariomain, and notrealperson are the only people who post here anymore.

so we all naturally post too much.
waaaaay too much.

see i'm doing it again.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Oh you guuuuys~! I love you! Ok I definitly think I should save what I have to say for when we meet. Tim was right. Epic things should be said epicly irl. I love you guys soooo much for having an open ear for me~! *Swoooon*

Lol spelt. You make it sound like we need an intervention. xD

Hello I am sunny, and I have a posting problem.

I like being part of the triad of overposters. :3 Its a triad because I don't exist. That and triad sounds cool!

Top Bottom