• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
**** yea. :D

I was trolling on street fighers yesterday actually. Played as ryu and did nothing but mash hadouken and shoryuukens over and over again. Fricken ridiculous how it worked against people with over 6000 points on there. I saved the replayed too. :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You really have no need to worry about being last while i'm present in this thread. =w=

Besides even If I wasn't here you'd probably be ranked pretty high saphy. C: Your post are just so welcoming and friendly~! I havn't seen ya post one bad thing about anyone. High tier poster fo sho~!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Should I post more Dillon? After all I just use this site for business after all lolol. Speaking of which, when are we going to play smash?

Well this tourney was fun in NM. Manny's car broke. Also Yang and Tim ***** face with 1st and 2nd MvC3. Me and Light placed 3rd in teams out of 12 for Brawl dubs. Manny got 9th and I got 3rd in Singles out 30 entrants. Was a fun weekend. As soon as Manny's car gets hooked up we will be headed back to Colorado.
See you guys soonish.
Yang and Tim; ****** face since 1989

(congrads to manny and bees too :D Hope the car gets better though O_o)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You should post much more. Especially during the school year. And we should play either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Brawl/64/melee???

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well just screwed up on a test big time. The thing that bugs me is that I would have got it right if I just went with my first instincts instead of, ya know, thinking it out.

Moral of the story: Never think. Ever!

Awww and welcome back bloops~! :D Just up big guy, so ya can tell us about your tourneytard adventures~!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You really have no need to worry about being last while i'm present in this thread. =w=

Besides even If I wasn't here you'd probably be ranked pretty high saphy. C: Your post are just so welcoming and friendly~! I havn't seen ya post one bad thing about anyone. High tier poster fo sho~!
Aww, thanks so much ^^ Yeah, I only post good things. If I think something negative I never post it and I just forget about it. XP

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Zournament's not going to happen this summer. Too much for me to plan on top of what I already am doing.

Sorry guys. Maybe something can happen during the December/January timeframe.

Bees!

Smash Ace
we need more smashfests. also Marvel is a lot of fun. Its amazing how many of Deadpools moves combo into each other. Also Spider-man is frustrating but so fun. Getting the hang of Iron Man as well I guess(he is fun but hard). When is the next smashfest? I wanna play more brawl!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo, let me in on this action!
did i mention i want to pay melee
We should have a meleefest sometime, maybe later this week or next week? I can host if you guys are willing to drive to Boulder.

Also, does anyone here play LoL? Since I have time I just started playing it haha. It's a lot more fun to play with people you know fo sho. My username is Dipole Fluxer

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
We should have a meleefest sometime, maybe later this week or next week? I can host if you guys are willing to drive to Boulder.
The Denver chapter of Catalysts of Destruction is open for business at 8:00 PM on Saturday, June 25, at the McDonald's on 80th and Wadsworth. I'm personally bringing a TV, a Wii, two GC controllers, and a copy of Melee along. Anyone willing/able to come and play Melee, please respond to this post ASAP and include any materials you are able to bring. CloudChaser071 or I will pass that information on to the Denver sponsor.

Top Bottom