• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
The Denver chapter of Catalysts of Destruction is open for business at 8:00 PM on Saturday, June 25, at the McDonald's on 80th and Wadsworth. I'm personally bringing a TV, a Wii, two GC controllers, and a copy of Melee along. Anyone willing/able to come and play Melee, please respond to this post ASAP and include any materials you are able to bring. CloudChaser071 or I will pass that information on to the Denver sponsor.
what does this mean

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucky Meno.
He doesn't have to worry about getting punched in the mouth.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
what does this mean
Uh, it means that if you want to play Melee you should come to the McDonald's at 80th and Wadsworth at 8:00 PM on Saturday, June 25th. Because that is where the Denver chapter of Catalysts of Destruction is being held. And because I am providing all the necessary materials to play Melee.

BTW it also means that if you want to play Melee (or MvC3 or Brawl or Brawl- or whatever) at the McDonald's at 80th and Wadsworth at 8:00 PM on Saturday, June 25th, you should reply something like, "i can come and can bring ____."

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
No. Never again being stoned at home. I have never been more paranoid in my life.

Going upstairs to get water was the most elaborate stealth job ever devised.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Due to David, I now love Melee. Thank you, David.
Bahaha mission complete >:]

Due to David, I now love ferrets. Thank you, David.
:D I like this. Makes me miss mah ferrets though

Melee McDonalds"
ok sounds good

No. Never again being stoned at home. I have never been more paranoid in my life.

Going upstairs to get water was the most elaborate stealth job ever devised.
Rofl this is the best post ever (or at least in the last few pages). Makes me miss Manny (we should play smash sometime!) (pointless parentheses!) (These make it seem like I'm whispering :o)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll come to the Melee thing to play Brawl with Dylan!

Or just make it an omnifest and have everyone bring everything.

Will bring tile slide puzzle widget for Mac.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Well, fml. The McDonald's at 80th and Wadsworth turned down our request to set up there. Our Denver sponsor is looking for another venue, but it seems like we are still on for Saturday, June 25th.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good news, everyone!

I successfully taught my mom how to hold down a button today!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
ITT: The FPS community tries to convince the brawl/Melee/Marvel community that they aren't free.

Pffft.

Also I only know how to play fighting games. I thought the same went for everyone else in this thread. xD That and mario party. But nobody ever wins at that.....Nobody!

Top Bottom