• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I need to get **** You 8.
Aww good memories. I lost half my baby teeth from stealing stars in that game. :D

Also just played CS2 for the first time!

Bang was raaaaped. RAAAPED!
I would have been cool with them taking away everything but fire birds wall bounce. ;~; Thats my bread and butter dood. Ya don't mess with my bread and butter!

Oh also every character feels...slow. Except makoto. She crazy.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
which sucks because you're either alone which sucks, have to deal with splitscreen which sucks, or have to deal with online lag which sucks because you NEED headshots like all the time >.>
Splitscreen isn't bad ... splitscreen has never been bad. Where have you been for the past 15 years?

And lag is nowhere near that bad lol, and this is coming from me, who has HORRIBLE internet.

You don't need headshots. round 1-5 you should mostly be stabbing unless you get the bowie knife/sickle then you can stab until round 10.
and then the point boost you get from headshots is only useful until like ~17.
but even in those levels most of the time you're going to be run and gunning and headshots don't seem quite that important there either.

Bang was raaaaped. RAAAPED!
I would have been cool with them taking away everything but fire birds wall bounce. ;~; Thats my bread and butter dood. Ya don't mess with my bread and butter!

Oh also every character feels...slow. Except makoto. She crazy.
Bang isn't bad, and everybody got their midscreen combos nerfed except like, noel and makoto.
And the game was intentionally sped up so idk what you're talking about. :urg:

Steam

Smash Hero
I dunno... I just remember having a pack-a-punched AK-74u and just emptying a whole clip into one without it dying. was really gay.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
at the later levels you need to rely on traps and wonder weapons to kill the zombies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
And at least get a not ****ty machine gun like the HK21 or Gelil.

AK-47u is ****ty. Anything you get off a wall is ****ty.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bang isn't bad, and everybody got their midscreen combos nerfed except like, noel and makoto.
And the game was intentionally sped up so idk what you're talking about. :urg:
Haha. Maybe i'm just doing bad because I can't auto-pilot in and do some ******** 5k combo anymore. xD

hmm I dunno, maybe it feels slower because its an adrenaline thing to me. When your fighting midscreen you HAVE to not get hit. Its like, almost any character hitting you leads into huge damage that can cost you the game! Litchies scary, freaking tagers scary (once he gets in) bang is reaaally ****ing scary! But I just don't feel afraid anymore midscreen. Like theres not much of a risk ya know?

Unless i'm fighting makoto. Good god! After playing SSF4 for the past week, i'm so not use to blazblue. I got bodied so hard by a makoto today. It's like I got trapped in the corner and i'm like "WHEN CAN I STOP BLOCKING?!" and then I got hit and its like "WHEN WILL YOUR COMBO END?! AHH"

Haha! But yea, just a personal view. I think I just need to play a lil more CS2 to get use to it. Right now my understanding of the game is like, zippity doo da zero. :V

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So, for those interested in playing Melee/Marvel in Denver, EoD is having its first meeting on Saturday, June 25th at this location:

Qdoba at I-25 and Lincoln (9994 Commons Street, Lone Tree, CO)

Time is tenatively set at 6:00 PM, but that may have to change if it interferes with my job training, which is more important to me than these silly games ㅎ>

Cloudchaser may or may not be able/willing to cover for me.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Man, catching up on months worth of thread was a silly idea.

Oh man, I still haven't taken Christmas in my avatar down! God, it's like REAL CHRISTMAS.
o.o

Jamaal? Seriously, Jamaal? omg

I didn't know what happened to you x.x Someone from this thread asked about you just today and I told them I had no idea where you went, and then I checked fb and Jamaal was nowhere to be found... did you delete it? o.o

In other words, glad you're back! :D Now the CO thread can actually have some color again (sorta. pun intended and not meant to be mean to anyone here) :p

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
o.o

Jamaal? Seriously, Jamaal? omg

I didn't know what happened to you x.x Someone from this thread asked about you just today and I told them I had no idea where you went, and then I checked fb and Jamaal was nowhere to be found... did you delete it? o.o

In other words, glad you're back! :D Now the CO thread can actually have some color again (sorta. pun intended and not meant to be mean to anyone here) :p
As you know, I took my break from the net, more or less. That went for about a week and a half or so. Got to thinking some things, necessity for changes, and decided to delete my Facebook. So that was a few months back now.

But that fact I haven't been on AIM or Smashboards is due to distractions and forgetfulness. :D So my bad.

(I'm preeeetty sure that was meant for Moblin. It's always meant for Moblin. Puns, mean-ness, and ItsuuA anti-airs <3)

Jamaal <3
10neverleaveusagains
Bees! I heard about New Mexico from notTim! Hella good work sir :) Making me proud for keeping your fire alive. Brought a tear to my eye.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Yeah Meno could I get more detailes about prices and just how many days we would be gone? Also are we still gonna take that suburban if theres only 3 of us? Earth would hate us if we did and I don't want any bad karma :(

^ @ what Steam said, word is the hotel most people attending Genesis are staying at is filling up quick.

Bees!

Smash Ace
It may be too soon to tell. But I may need a huge favor. If I get this job due to how long they are taking with getting back to me, I may need a place to stay up in Denver. It would only be for at the most 2 weeks. While I find my own apartment. That is if I get the job. (I will practically have 1 week before I start) If I don't get the job I have a back up plan and I wont divulge that until I know for sure on this job. Wish me luck guys. My chance at living in Denver is but a week away from possibly happening.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Oh you know, Zaj. Out and about. School and work and all that. Lots more free time now that I don't play competitive anything. Though with this summer time of boredom, I might start up on things again :(

Imma try Dan. Imma try right now! But otherwise, just text me mon. IIRC you got my number.

Hi DillonToonLink! :D

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
It may be too soon to tell. But I may need a huge favor. If I get this job due to how long they are taking with getting back to me, I may need a place to stay up in Denver. It would only be for at the most 2 weeks. While I find my own apartment. That is if I get the job. (I will practically have 1 week before I start) If I don't get the job I have a back up plan and I wont divulge that until I know for sure on this job. Wish me luck guys. My chance at living in Denver is but a week away from possibly happening.
Try contacting (probably calling) them about the job. Worst case scenario they have already filled the position and they haven't told you. Best case, it shows them that you are serious about wanting this job.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Try contacting (probably calling) them about the job. Worst case scenario they have already filled the position and they haven't told you. Best case, it shows them that you are serious about wanting this job.
I did already and backwater ****neckville, Oklahoma is having a hard time giving them any record for me with a background check. I have a misdemeanor criminal trespassing offense on my record from when I was 19(which has not yet deterred me from any job) and it sucks that it happened in a town where Cletus and Beauceafus can't get their **** together down at the Police Station/Gas n Sip. *end rant.exe

Either way that's not important. Unfortunately I wont be going to Denver soon. My parents have offered that if I go to college I can stay with them(no charge for rent). So I am in the process of applying for fasfa and college. So I am most likely starting college in the fall at UCCS. I have been giving it a lot of thought the last week. At 23 I may not have this opportunity again. I have far too many regrets in my life thus far with my past education and wouldn't want this to be something that haunts me for the rest of my life. This option will help me with getting a job in Denver(which is where I ultimately plan to go) and also UCCS can possibly transfer to UCDenverwhatever college. I still plan on being part of the Brawl community and continuing playing Marvel. But will likely do it a little bit less while I adapt to school life. Also I will be taking a part time job to pay my car insurance, fuel and food.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Aw then I saved up for nothin'..

Guess I'll use the extra money to go get bombed (or something).

:( Chunky face all over :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Tried calling you Steam, but yea, carpool won't be happening.

I just don't trust my car at all right now after what happened in New Mexico, and the suburban (besides also being untrustworthy at the moment) would just be too expensive between the three of us. If it any point we got stranded because of car troubles 16 hours away?

It's just not feasible for me. Sorry guys.

Top Bottom