• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Springs ain't happenin' for me today ... Three hours turning a playground-turned-forest back into a playground can really take a lot out of you. Anyone who got all excited to "personally meet" me, this is one of those let's-not-and-say-we-did sorta deals 8P

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
is it stereotypical to assume that if u smash in NO then u smashed with Sars_Pirate (yawara)???? lol hes from that area and now in OK

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Omg, tomorrow is the last time I smash with people in Louisiana.... q.q
Awww. Have fun Ran. D: I'm sure your legacy will be remembered there. Hell you havn't even got to CO and your like a legend in the making already. X_x

Oh, btw, who was the one that asked me about traveling the world? I forgot, but I kinda wanna talk about that. :D

I've become alot more social lately. I was soooo surprised when I got all the comments about the hikkimori thing. xD Oh my god you guys are so sweet~! <3 I have infinite respect for you guys. That totally boosted my confidence. Its cool. I've been meeting people left and right after that and met some people in the neighborhood finally, and going out everyday. Not to sound like I have a ego...but i'm pretty awesome when i'm confident. In a nerdy cool kinda way ya know? =p

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!! Awww jeeze, words can't even described how much gratitude I have towards you guys. Ok, like tommorow i'll like respond to each and everyone one of those in the morning. I was like, so overwhelmed when I saw all that! Thank you thank you thank you for all the advice. C:

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Visiting CO next weekend. Tournies anyone?

So I'll be visiting CO next week. Can't wait to see all my old friends again. I fly in late Thursday, August 4th. I was hoping we could get a Melee tournament together for sometime that weekend. We could also do Brawl/SSB64/Project M/Mario Kart/Mario Party/Mario Tennis/Pokemon Puzzle League or whatever else people wanna do to make it a kick @$$ event! I don't have a venue to hold the tourney but if someone can supply that I can supply at least 1 full setup, possibly 2. I can also help TO if need be(although I can has hope that Tony wants to do it XD).

Josiah - you should totally get into Melee

Rest of Brawl Scene - you should totally get into Melee lol

Roman - <3

Tony - Peach player.

Tim - Horrible, horrible Tim.

Ferdi - Pants.

Heibrahi - SUCKS!

Jeris - does this guy even go on Smashboards?

Jamal - this guy DEFINITELY doesn't go on Smashboards lol.

Marilyn - All you have to do is start playing competitive Melee and Tony will instantly begin to revitalize the CO Smash Scene XD...seriously though, I'm not kidding around here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
October's okay and all, but November is an awesome month. Probably my favorite month of the year. Tied with January and September.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
So I'll be visiting CO next week. Can't wait to see all my old friends again. I fly in late Thursday, August 4th. I was hoping we could get a Melee tournament together for sometime that weekend. We could also do Brawl/SSB64/Project M/Mario Kart/Mario Party/Mario Tennis/Pokemon Puzzle League or whatever else people wanna do to make it a kick @$$ event! I don't have a venue to hold the tourney but if someone can supply that I can supply at least 1 full setup, possibly 2. I can also help TO if need be(although I can has hope that Tony wants to do it XD).
Ideally, if someone in Denver can host it would be better since it is more central, but I can and will definitely host something for Kenny up in Boulder, unless a better venue comes about haha. How does Saturday the 6th sound?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Yo yo people!! If anyone is lOoking to Learn/ play smash I. The auror Denver area c all me at 720 346 1334 . Ask for romannnnn : hHHhHBhahahahahahHHah can't wait

:phone:

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
Phew.
Made it, but Im stuck in the springs.
Even more than that, Im stuck on base in the springs >_<
Though I did find a few good players on-base... I wonder if a military smash crew is doable...?

Steam

Smash Hero
who what?

which military base are you at? Peterson, Ft. Carsron, AF Academy, Schriever? I'm in the springs and have nothing to do. :0

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
who what?

which military base are you at? Peterson, Ft. Carsron, AF Academy, Schriever? I'm in the springs and have nothing to do. :0
Peterson dorms, we usually hang out at the Eclipse.
it'll be open from 1-5 tomorrow, but bring a disc cause I haven't had a chance to get my stuff from home yet, lol

And lawls you said schriever. There's nothing at schriever :\

Steam

Smash Hero
I wouldn't know... I've lived in Colorado Springs my whole life (and even lived on peterson) and have never even SEEN schriever. I just know it's that one place that's down southeast.

and I have no idea what the eclipse is. I haven't been on base for anything other than the health clinic in years. I live up by the Academy.

Top Bottom