• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You were never the king of anything.

I said no to coke last night! But I kinda realllly wanted to try it. Doesn’t look like one of the ok drugs though

-Ran

Smash Master
IN OTHER NEWS

RAN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR DISPOSING OF THE BEST POST IN COLORADO HISTORY! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE ME TO FIND THAT POST IN A THREAD FULL OF PONIES AND STUPID BRAWL(ER) POSTS?

****ING FOREVER, MAN. ****ING FOREVER!

Also, how did you steal my first post? I want it back, you monster. D:<

You have a stickied revival thread. Give me back control of my spammy thread.

OR WAR WERE DECLARED!

♥
Since you hadn't been active, I was able to take control of the thread, considering I know the admins/moderators pretty well. I actually have the post saved on my gaming PC, just that's not hooked up at the moment. I feel that it is important to have the first post containing actual information for the scene. Eventually the revival thread is going to be phased out.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Since you hadn't been active, I was able to take control of the thread, considering I know the admins/moderators pretty well. I actually have the post saved on my gaming PC, just that's not hooked up at the moment. I feel that it is important to have the first post containing actual information for the scene. Eventually the revival thread is going to be phased out.
oh, okay

As long as the first post was saved. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tony thinks he can leave and then come back and act like he still matters.

pffffffffffffffffffft.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffpt.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
There's a mathematical formulae for why I'm better.

I'll post it later.

Also, almost all the avatars on this page are animals.

CO brawl scene is furry (or toady)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
On my page, there's:

What I assume is a mom and dad watching black and white TV
Luigi
Whatever your avatar is
My avatar
Whatever your avatar is again

Also:

That third girl kinda looks like Ted's sister.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I approve of this. Also wow. Tony responded to a lot of things. Props for doing that.
Also Spelt's posts are funny today so that means I might be sleepy ;)

Also Dillontoonlink needs to main toon link moar.(It suits him and he needs to reclaim his rightful title of best toon link.)

Also Bronies are the new furries...just throwing that out there. Its only a matter of time before Rocky Mountain Furcon holds a MLP panel as well.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
All of ya'll have nothing on spelts avatar.
Kneel before George the XIII. He is not Rachael's pet. Rachael is meerily Georges patsy.

Bout time you came back tony! I feel like I was at fault for your disappearance....atleast partially. ._. hakuna matata though, my post are less **** tier now. Welcome back man. :3

Bronies are the new furries because 80% of furries are bronies. =p Maybe more!

On a very serious note..Ahem.

A request to the folk of CO smashboards!!
My mom has recently fallen into a radio scam. She called them out on there scam and they quickly claimed that they could take us to court.

Although I cannot reveal to much information here (via request of my client...ahem. My mom. :3) i'd be very grateful if anyone here with any court experience can look over the details of this case and tell me if I have enough to go up against them in court. We were not the first business that has been scammed by them. I've done my research and got testimony from the previous victims of them. And even more testimony from the radioshow that they had claimed to put our advertisement that they made on. (The radiostation that they claimed to contact have never even heard of them, nor have received any confirmation of there request.) We have some pretty solid evidence against them. Again, I'm holding back aloooot of details, but if anyone here has any court experience and are interested in helping, tell me and i'll send ya all the details. :D I just want ya to read what I have and see if its enough to take them on in court. From what i've seen, they never took ANY businesses to court. They just bluffed them to the point to were there to afraid to take them to court.

I tried to make that as serious sounding as I can. It sounds good, if ya ignore the horrible grammar. =w=

Writing legal thingies is alot funner when listening to phoenix wright music btw. :D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hit me up a PM when you can. My mom could've been a lawyer she's so good at legal issues, and she even got a new law created here (requirement to disclose whether or not a house you are buying is in an association... long story lawl). I'll ask for her help some too if I can.

Also, she writes the most scathing letters. Wouldn't be surprised if they chickened out after reading one XD

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lmao wow, didn't expect such a quick reply. xD

This thread is so resourceful. Everyone here has ties to really helpful professions~!
Thanks saphy. I'll write ya up all the details I have in the morning. Its ok, we don't need a letter to scare them outta CO. xD I actually plan on calling em out on there bluff and taking them to court. They've never actually brought anyone to court, but consistently threaten to, to there clients. I believe these people strive on others fear, and are just bluffing to scare the **** outta the victim.

Seriously thank you so much though~! It seems like I can always count on you saphy. C:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Suggestion: remove all smiley faces from legal documents.

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pffft don't be silly meno.
Smily faces?

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna use sad faces to emphasis what a sad panda this whole thing has made me. ;~; :< D: :C~~~~~!~!~!~~~!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lmao wow, didn't expect such a quick reply. xD

This thread is so resourceful. Everyone here has ties to really helpful professions~!
Thanks saphy. I'll write ya up all the details I have in the morning. Its ok, we don't need a letter to scare them outta CO. xD I actually plan on calling em out on there bluff and taking them to court. They've never actually brought anyone to court, but consistently threaten to, to there clients. I believe these people strive on others fear, and are just bluffing to scare the **** outta the victim.

Seriously thank you so much though~! It seems like I can always count on you saphy. C:
XD No problem at all! I like being able to help whenever I can. :) I'll be waiting for the details tomorrow and I wish you the best in advance. :D

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!! I don't have work tomorrow!

Sunday Smash from 12:00PM (noon) - WHENEVER!!! (You are all welcome to spend the night if you like).

23rd and Ogden. Please PM me for the address.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
[COLLAPSE="Hidden"]A request to the folk of CO smashboards!!
My mom has recently fallen into a radio scam. She called them out on there scam and they quickly claimed that they could take us to court.

Although I cannot reveal to much information here (via request of my client...ahem. My mom. :3) i'd be very grateful if anyone here with any court experience can look over the details of this case and tell me if I have enough to go up against them in court. We were not the first business that has been scammed by them. I've done my research and got testimony from the previous victims of them. And even more testimony from the radioshow that they had claimed to put our advertisement that they made on. (The radiostation that they claimed to contact have never even heard of them, nor have received any confirmation of there request.) We have some pretty solid evidence against them. Again, I'm holding back aloooot of details, but if anyone here has any court experience and are interested in helping, tell me and i'll send ya all the details. :D I just want ya to read what I have and see if its enough to take them on in court. From what i've seen, they never took ANY businesses to court. They just bluffed them to the point to were there to afraid to take them to court.

I tried to make that as serious sounding as I can. It sounds good, if ya ignore the horrible grammar. =w=

Writing legal thingies is alot funner when listening to phoenix wright music btw. :D
[/COLLAPSE]
Damn, that sounds pretty scary ... I'm leaving town in about 2~3 days, but if you can get some of that info to me ASAP, I could try to show it to Zim's parents (her dad has a Ph.D. in Law and her mom is a paralegal), and they should be able to tell you in about 2 seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and InterimOfZeal? Not to be rude, but learn to read before you start criticizing and insulting others.

This whole thing with Mikezor? I didn't make this personal. Mikezor made this personal from Day One. If he didn't want to come to EoD@Q because of money, that's fine. In fact, that's exactly the advice I gave him. If he had wanted to offer constructive criticism, that would have even been appreciated. Instead, he tells everyone not to go to my club because I am such an "unsociable a$$hole" who is "terrible at Melee." Yes, I took this personally because it was a series of personal insults.

And what exactly am I supposed to "own up" to, anyways? What, is almost dying and our car getting stranded 60 miles from home not a reasonable excuse for bringing a backup, laggy monitor?

Look, the evidence is before you. I haven't hired elite teams of ninjas to kidnap Mikezor and force him to troll me (albeit, inexpertly). I am not making Mikezor look like an idiot. Mikezor is making Mikezor look like an idiot. And he still owes me an apology for the **** he has done to me. So please stay out of this.

Top Bottom