• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks again for the games, CO Blazblue scene! :3

Sorry for that one dumb grab, Jamaal. that link is practically impossible to get online and I was so surprised that I had successfully done it I kinda spazzed and didn't know how to combo after it since the proration on his DP is terrible, so I ended up pressing B and C at the same time. :S

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Did you guys know that I'm going to win a BB tourney on the 24th of this month?
Nope. I'm gonna level up and stop you!

Thanks again for the games, CO Blazblue scene! :3

Sorry for that one dumb grab, Jamaal. that link is practically impossible to get online and I was so surprised that I had successfully done it I kinda spazzed and didn't know how to combo after it since the proration on his DP is terrible, so I ended up pressing B and C at the same time. :S
Wait, is that why you said "Very Sorry" after that one game? I thought you were apologizing because you didn't burst. Pfft, I got caught, I took damage, the means don't matter. Just don't expect it to work as well offline ;) .

Thanks for the games guys!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah.
But I would never try to do something like that offline. :p At least purposely...

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Well, we should try to have a BBfest sometime so we can play each other offline at least a couple times.

Also Jamaal, I made that post before we played those games last night :p
We went 50-50 as far as I can tell, so our matches are gonna be awesome at the tourney. Looking forward to it. (I'll be levelling up too... I don't have haku's overload corner combo down yet.)

Bryce! Good games. Sorry I didn't get in as many games with you. I can't play Jin and I don't know anything about him, but the Jins that beat me bait in the corner like crazy. Both Jamaal and I can get out of the corner really easy against you, and the way Jin's **** that is to do the diagonal DP when you think we're gonna air dash out. Seriously, I'll be in the corner and they're just start chaining it together if they even think I'm gonna jump, it's scary as hell.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Moblin and Jamaal making this thread all civil and enjoyable.

Guys I'm doing so well right now. Hope everybody else doing good! People should come play smash with me in boulder! I think I prefer melee now cuz it's all we play here haha

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YO WHAT THE **** COLORADO PLAYS MELEE?!?!?!?!?!?

I shall visit sometime

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hanging out with DMG in real life would be like meeting god, before he had to go die and become all mainstream.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YOU JUST NOW QUOTED THAT FROM PAGE AIDJASKJDSAKLDJKLAD?!?!?!??

Hate this

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It was all a lie. There will be nothing.

Ran is Sunnysunny.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I heard that some people DON'T die in Final Destination

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
DMG, the only thing that doesn't die in the Final Destination franchise is the producer's lack of shame.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bees, it's okay to admit that you goofed.
But it's the best goof I've ever read in my life.

<3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees, it's okay to admit that you goofed.
But it's the best goof I've ever read in my life.

<3
Oh I assure you it was 100% intentional(as Zajice doesn't have a red name) but sure I will say it was an accident because it is apparently funnier that way XD

Top Bottom