• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Roblin will be going at 10am and I might be going with her for a couple hours before I have to head off to work.

Bring it jamaal >:O

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been gone for like 2 weeks and there's TWO WHOLE PAGES TO READ.

The slowest thread.

Leaf, post more.

Espy, also post more.

Bees, stop that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zajice stop bringing other mlp fans into this thread.

One is more than enough.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What's wrong with a thread being slow?

Hi CO people. I don't know any of you.
Hi:bee:!
So true. :p

And hey there. I'm not actually from or in CO, but I plan on moving in the area in a couple years' time so I figured I'd get to know the people early.
You might expect a lot of video game nerd types, don't be fooled. When you meet all of us you'll see we're really buff gangsta types:cool:.

vZakat

Half Genie
He used transparent text color.

Zajice milkshake is tasty.

And random question while I'm here, How do y'all come up with your prs. We've been having a discussion about the for the past couple of days in the NC thread. I'm a little curious about how other states do it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is spelt's text invisible on more than one background color?
Magic.

And random question while I'm here, How do y'all come up with your prs. We've been having a discussion about the for the past couple of days in the NC thread. I'm a little curious about how other states do it.
Ask Ran, he's gonna be the one in charge once it does start.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You might expect a lot of video game nerd types, don't be fooled. When you meet all of us you'll see we're really buff gangsta types:cool:.
Heh. I'd expect nothing less. ;) Seeing people like you, Dan, Spelt, Steam, Tranz, Sunny, and the rest of you, I'd be looking for that sort. Well, except for a few people. But you guys actually have, you know, variety. Unlike Astatethatshallnotbenamed

Spelt already said it, but yeah. Ask Ran. He's the go to person for anything detailed in CO Smash scene.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Heh. I'd expect nothing less. ;) Seeing people like Tranz[/color]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good seeing everyone at NDK

Dan, you're awesome
Tim, you're awesome, thanks for the help at Marvel even though I have no idea what i'm doing
Jamaal i'll see you online sometime now that you have my phone number
Yang your magneto is dumb
Tony I miss you ;_;
Everyone else - It was nice to see you~

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Dan couldn't do a Summer Zournament.

But perhaps a Fall Zournament may be in the works..

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
:(

If a summer Zournament can't be done, then I'll just have to let everyone know when I'm visiting and I'll have to go to one of those GameShack weeklies. I won't get to meet everyone, but at least those who want to see me could get the chance to.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees, stop that.
I don't know what you are talking about
I was higher on the list~
What's wrong with a thread being slow?

Hi CO people. I don't know any of you.
My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.
Why is spelt's text invisible on more than one background color?
He used transparent text color.

Zajice milkshake is tasty.

lol, tiny state PRs

You guys should check out the one in Texas, you guys' actually might allow it to work without being ****ed up like ours is.
Don't you need friends for that?
<3
So how long has the venue been secured and weekly events been on the horizon?
I think there is a rule against posting this much Zajice at the very least there should be a captcha...

Unrelated edit... NDK was a blast! Except for having my heart ripped out of my chest and my balls cut off and sent into orbit along with my self-respect. Apart from that I Deadpooled it up and learned a lot more stuff on how not to suck at Marvel.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bees replaced about half of the names in the posts before his in the quotes with Zajice's name.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Everyone with a pony avi is me apparently.
I can tell zajice's pony from non-zajice's pony, because zajice's ponies always look like there about to ****/murder something.

ZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONY

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can tell zajice's pony from non-zajice's pony, because zajice's ponies always look like there about to ****/murder something.

ZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONYZAJICESPONY

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lmao Arizen XD

I'm hoping to be able to visit sometime soon. Might be able to bring Sudai. I want to visit my uncle up there again (read: Meet the smash scene). Since I'm finally 18 now I can basically actually have a say in things.

Top Bottom