• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Thanks Ran! We still need to play. Speaking of which Splatfest is this weekend I think. It has a free tourney for Brawl but it is run with a legitimate ruleset by CloudChaser. I ask Denver to come as I would like to have a legitimate and healthy competition. I know money probably isn't on the line but hopefully Denver will show. I MISS YOUUU GUYSS AND STEAM Dillion DTL Toon Link Dylan!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lucario's dancing makes everything better.
I saw two guys in the park kissing, and I thought "Wow, thats like the gayest thing ever" Then I saw that dance and that was much gayer.

Taken from the MK banned thread. I really feel this way atm. Especially with attitudes portrayed from top level players that imply that their word should be the only word on the matter.
Yea, really shows how little they know. I heard alot of them claim that those who banned mk were nobodies, yet those people did the most for there scenes and put alot of work into the respective character they played. But whatevers~ We don't live with any of those dudes and in that thread shows how ignorant they are. =w=

I think that was the first time i've seen you mad Bees. X-x

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Though I completely agree that some of the URC members are complete noobs that should have no say in this community (cough Player-3 cough namesearch and rage plz) the large majority of members of this site wanted the ban and I see nothing wrong with it.

Steam

Smash Hero
bees you need to chill on the interwebz

every community has douchebags. because the general populace has them errywhere. and it's especially common when they're top players and people ride their **** all the time.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Though I completely agree that some of the URC members are complete noobs that should have no say in this community (cough Player-3 cough namesearch and rage plz) the large majority of members of this site wanted the ban and I see nothing wrong with it.
I like how you present your point, very clearly and rather objectively put. You should come to Splatfest so we can have sex friendlies.

Rizen

Smash Legend
every community has douchebags. because the general populace has them errywhere. and it's especially common when they're top players and people ride their **** all the time.
Some good players are cool guys but this is often true.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just a suggestion, but I think $5 for singles and $5 per player in teams would be a more reasonable price for a smash scene shaking off its dust.

Unless you're comping ex-MK mains. Seems reasonable. Mhm

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Just a suggestion, but I think $5 for singles and $5 per player in teams would be a more reasonable price for a smash scene shaking off its dust.

Unless you're comping ex-MK mains. Seems reasonable. Mhm
I agree with the price. Most of us are pretty poor. haha. :D

Also, if Denver/other cities comes to Splat, I'll take the winner out to dinner! Everybody else should come with us though. :D

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ooo, "Summit", that's perfect.

Also, I have a Colorado Smash logo.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Being a poor college student I know what Dylan means. I literally have a "0" for a checking account. Still though I think what we need to do is just give this a try. Still nowhere near the price of a C3 tourney and I think that Ran is sincere with his efforts to help our scene. I think this deserves the college try.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Meta Knight mains had early warning in Colorado. =P
I gave up MK and went through my withdrawal before our MK-Ban announcement.

Also Meno, that logo is great.

'nuff said.

Since the monthlies are in Aurora, Chunky and I are more than likely going to be at every single one.

Steam

Smash Hero
Me too. If anyone nearby is heading up that way I'd gladly pay for the ride.
I like to take 470 to 25 from golden.

ARE YOU NEAR THERE

also I'm taking fishbait so there will be multiple lucarios in the vehicle... and you need to be prepared for that.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I thought you lived in the Springs.

Also I'm 30 mins from Golden, so no, I'm not really near there.

:( Chunky face :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
I want to play friendlies! LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDLIES! WE ALL ARE SO OUT OF PRACTICE SO LETS GET HYPE!! all caps hype.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
A really want to see how I do with Fox against all of you. Meno's already played it, but that was over a year ago. Starting to get annoyed playing Chunky all the time with Fox.. He keeps absorbing my lazers..

Steam

Smash Hero
at least magnet doesn't heal from all aura attacks. that would suck.

and underload is near me too... maybe he wants to be taken for a riiiide?

Top Bottom