• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol check out this picture from OC2, lol im assuming this is gimpy's cat or idea rofl!

Also- if you want i can upload some vids of taj's mewtwo ****** gimpyfish,herosublime and simna's ness on here if you want....

Me gusta Candy Cane's Winter Break Tournament! Still, POST YOUR DATES!! Also, i want to throw in the idea of having the tournament the week after Jan 6th because mabe everyone will be free and then some of us will be back from OOS Tournaments...

When: Sometime Between 12/22/06 to 12/31/06
Where: 17370 Caribou Dr. E. Monument Co, 80132
Rules: Mlg rules
Entry FEe: $5 for singles $5 for doubles, $2 for food.
The Tournament will obviously begin around 12pm-1pm. Everyone is allowed to stay the night so i suggest that people bring blankets and stuff. Also, i would suggest bring some extra money just incase you randomly get hungary. There is a bunch of restaurants here. Um other then that, make sure you have breakfast before you come and just try too respect house rules.
Im also thinking about having a giant food eating thing after the tournament at a local chilli's restaurant to celebrate Christmas/New Year. So i guess just start saying whether or not you want to do this or not. If the answer is yes, bring some extra money.
Whos bringing what:
Bloshi- Tv and Cube
El_LoVo- 2 Tv's and Cube
Chap- Cube

Get ready for my doc cuz Up+B is officially incorporated into my gameplay! Niggaz!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I had 2 stock. Either way, Ferdi's **** amazing.

Vic, I'm down for going to the tournament. Pick a date, so I can request it off!

I say we try for after x-mas, so everyone has time to practice.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Well, it looks like everyone is requesting an after-Christmas tournament, which means I won't be able to show up. The weekend after would work however, so could we do that guyzplzplzplzkthxbai.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
How about January 13th, wich is on a saturday i presume? I want to hold it then because there will be more people available and im going to be busy jan 6th. ...what do you guys say?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey you guys should come on down to the X-topia tournament on January 13th. It will be good. God good. Good God. Gd Gooood

Also

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I was just looking at a bunch of OOS tournaments and I was wondering if anyone was travelling to any of them by car. Seems like AZ, NE, OK, NM, and TX all have upcoming tourneys, and all sound fun. I would be interested since planes take too much money, and aren't as fun as driving.

Zoap

Smash Master
i agree wit that guy, ill prob be at the big AZ tourney guys, old school colorado better be there(you know who u are lol)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Who are these players Alias:

Jonathan Wong
Christian Castallanos
Tim Webster
Ken Quintanilla
Takumi
David NavaretteK
Henry Mai
Heibrachi Castellanos
Nick Lefevre
Feith Garcia
Benjamin Burgess

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
AZ Jigga hopefully
man we're definitely going **** NE its better if we go to AZ. but we need to make the decision NOW so we can prepare and know about money and stuff...

Also, i need to talk to u about tickets from my uncle Chap (how many, reasonable price ect...)

neko

Smash Apprentice
me and my friend got free plane tickets to denver and were going there from sunday to thursday and needed a place to stay. if anyone could house us for a night or something that would be awesome. we wanted to go snowboarding while we were there too... so if anyone would be interested.
thanks.
ash

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
me and my friend got free plane tickets to denver and were going there from sunday to thursday and needed a place to stay. if anyone could house us for a night or something that would be awesome. we wanted to go snowboarding while we were there too... so if anyone would be interested.
thanks.
ash
CHAPS HOUSE FREE HOUSING FOR ALL SMASHERS!
1756 S Yampa Way
AUrora Colorado

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, I have most people's name in the system. I'm missing two alias for these players:

Tim Webster -
Feith Garcia -

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I also want people to go to this because it gives CO a chance to show the Smash dominance on this side of the United States.

Top Bottom