• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT OUTS!@!@!@

Victor-Thanks for hosting the tournament and congratz on winning. I'll be improving my marth so can't wait to play u again. Big thanks to your grandma also for making us breakfest and stuff.

Nin9-Your marth is really impressive. The think i would work on more is ur DI and also JC grabbing. Most of the time when we dittoed and i killed u, it was mainly cuz u didn't DI right. Also your falco is pretty good too. Just work on some more mind games and don't get grabed by marths lol. Nice meeting you too. 5+4=Yang 4 Life

Chap-It was fun teaming up in some friendlys and talking to u.

Rafa- You are too **** good. Don't worry i'm still gonna be improving so hopefully i can give u a challenge when we meet again.

Erg-Come talk to me when u can handle the widescreen(---_---) and f-smash.

Nite- Nice job getting 3rd and your CF is coming along pretty well.

Jerris-That was probably the most intense match i've ever had. On that last stock man my heart was beating so fast. Nice job getting 2nd. I'll be ready next time....i hope -_-

David-It was fun playing your peach and i'm sure in the future well be battling out again.

Ben-I think i only got to play u once but i'm not sure. Next time GO FUMI ON THEM and own them with bowser =0. Always great to see your yoshi improving.

Takumi-keep practicing that gannon and improving mindgames.

Marcel-Your shiek is pretty good for just starting out. I definately had some problems with it. Keep practicing and you'll get better and better.

Duha- nice peach and jiggs. It was nice meeting you and talking to you.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs ******

Victor- Your Tournament was pretty cool but only because of snakes on a mutha****ing plane.

Nin9-I liked playing joo mang keep practicing

Chap-Too Good

Rafa-Dont Be So Cheap Anymore

Erg-Too Good

Nite-Rafa Sucks

Jeris- Luigi Sucks

David- Didnt Play you.

Ben-Too Good. Thanks For the ride mang

Takumi-keep practicing that ganon

Marcel-Your shiek is pretty good for just starting out ( I guess).

Duha-it sucks your gonna die soon you're a really cool guy

Buzz- Didnt play you.

Ferdi- Get Well Mang

Chap-Too Good

Yang- I cant imagine what everything you see looks like (--.--)

Chap- Chap Sucks

Zenj- ***** Scurred

Joey- Too Good I really think you would have taken first no prob

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
even though i was not at the tournament i saw a lot of wave-dashing and i dont think that realy helps to my opinion:confused:

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
There's a lot of wavedashing in those vids...

Meh, WDing doesn't really help me, so I try not to bother using it. The people in those videos seem to use it a lot... and it doesn't seem necessary. I hope I get to fight someone that can WD frequently sometime, just to see how I do.

BTW how do I put up a sig in my profile?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Zenj- ***** Scurred
WHAT?!?!?!

Im white!

but seriously, i really did want to come. it sounded like it was hella fun "more mind-games then Freddy Krueger" "he's like a yu-gi-oh card"
lol

i plan to make up for it and get some tourny xp at nm with 9 and co.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
There's a lot of wavedashing in those vids...

Meh, WDing doesn't really help me, so I try not to bother using it. The people in those videos seem to use it a lot... and it doesn't seem necessary. I hope I get to fight someone that can WD frequently sometime, just to see how I do.

BTW how do I put up a sig in my profile?
Wavedashing really helps with spacing. It isn't critical for a bunch of characters, but it really can help in a lot of situations and is pretty much critical to play a good luigi or fox

Lol i think Stealth Beaner and Silencer15 might be n00bs lol.
Well they could become un-n00bed if they came to a tournament or smashfest ;) ;)

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Well, I've had SSBM since launch... But I never really got into playing it professionaly until a few months ago, so I guess you could call me a n00b :laugh:

I would go to a tourny or smashfest, but I have no ride. Anyone willing to take me? :)

Seriously, I'm dying to feel the thrill of being in a tournament... Anyone? I'd pay for *some* gasoline. :cool:

Duha

Smash Journeyman
silencer and stealth are n00bs il 5 dollar mm you your main my jiggs anytime

on other news i four stocked nin9's fox like 2-3 times 2 times in a row with .... peach lol nin9 your a n00b.

SDSG I watched are match and i still don't know how i beat you it makes no sense you were man handling me. But hopefully we can get up in NM and we can rematch peach luigi at mushroom kingdom 2 and welcome to the boards

where in denver do you live silencer

liius

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I dont even play yoshi, I just like him as a character lol, shiek main.

So, yeah, I think I'm going up there sunday, but the bad thing is I cant drive while I'm up there since I'm going with my dad and he's going on business. I'll give my cell number out (832) 768 6776

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
Wavedashing really helps with spacing. It isn't critical for a bunch of characters, but it really can help in a lot of situations and is pretty much critical to play a good luigi or fox

Well they could become un-n00bed if they came to a tournament or smashfest ;) ;)
were are not noobs besides i said it was in my opinion and i would like to go up against someone who can wave dash perfectly just to see if im good or bad:laugh:

and if i loss i will wave dash more

so please dont call us noobs:laugh:

oh yeah and if i had a ride iwould pay someone to take me

does anyone live in montbello?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Give me an address, I have no idea how far Montbello is, if its close enough I can probably go to your peeps house this Saturday.

Don't worry, I'm not that great.

liius

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys, I'm going to denver, is anyone wanting to smash? If someone picks me up, I shall hook them up with the gas $. In or around that area is cool. I'm not sure where I'm staying yet though, but I should know soon.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Lol i think Stealth Beaner and Silencer15 might be n00bs lol.
you might be right. haha.

were are not noobs besides i said it was in my opinion and i would like to go up against someone who can wave dash perfectly just to see if im good or bad:laugh:

dude trust me if im a noob (i am) you REALLY are.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys what do you say to a smashfest @ Silencer's this weekend? Considering how much I want to test my reflexes and shiz, Aurora smashers? Can Tony give you peeps rides? How aboot you Boulder smashers? Ben can drive n shiz <_< so can Yang...

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys what do you say to a smashfest @ Silencer's this weekend? Considering how much I want to test my reflexes and shiz, Aurora smashers? Can Tony give you peeps rides? How aboot you Boulder smashers? Ben can drive n shiz <_< so can Yang...
lol dont mm em thats mean.

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
can you pm me if you are going to smash?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, I'm up for the smashfest on saturday. If someone could give me a ride I would really appreciate it, if not, I'll probably just take the bus. Either way, I'll MM Stealth and Silencer, $5, best 2 out of 3, standard MLG, with their own characters. Then, tangent upon how that goes, I might go Pichu against them. ♥

So? What's crackin', Colorado?

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'll be spending ~some~ time with Lyn, but I'll be there for at least some, if not most/all of it. ♥

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I dont even play yoshi, I just like him as a character lol, shiek main.

So, yeah, I think I'm going up there sunday, but the bad thing is I cant drive while I'm up there since I'm going with my dad and he's going on business. I'll give my cell number out (832) 768 6776
i could prolly give u a ride but it depends on where ur at and also if my parents would let me go to another smashfest/tourney initially.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
even though i was not at the tournament i saw a lot of wave-dashing and i dont think that realy helps to my opinion:confused:
DOn't worry....we were all there once and thought that wave dashing is useless. Once you learn to utilize it.....it will make u much better and you will learn alot more to go along with it.

and Nin9....whenever u get a chance, post those vids of me and david thanks

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Zeal saying:

DO IT, BEN!!! PEER PRESSURE!!!

DFG, when's the tourney? If it's this weekend, I can't do it. Otherwise, count me in!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh for the people who live in montbello i think i might be able to take the bus to your guy's house easy from mine ^^

Ben:HOLY **** BEN DO IT!!!

Marcel: ok what exactly should I call you since marcel is stuck on you?

Duha

Smash Journeyman

I am from the bellos but i am only there during the summer and you are most definatly a n00b from the looks you play fox right if you don't wave shine you are a n00b. That requires wave dashing.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
First of all, DO IT BEN!!!

DOn't worry....we were all there once and thought that wave dashing is useless. Once you learn to utilize it.....it will make u much better and you will learn alot more to go along with it.

and Nin9....whenever u get a chance, post those vids of me and david thanks
I am from the bellos but i am only there during the summer and you are most definatly a n00b from the looks you play fox right if you don't wave shine you are a n00b. That requires wave dashing.
Second of all, I remembered when I was pro and I thought that wavedashing was useful. Once you learn to NOT utilize it...it'll make you much better and you will learn alot more to go along with it. And since when does Fox absolutely need waveshining? I don't even waveshine and I dave wash perfectly

Seriously Tony/Nite/Chap take the bus to this guy's house <_<

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
We will, and waveshining is incremental to Fox's game in certain match-ups. Seriously Ferdi, try using your Fox in tournament and see how far you get without wavedashing.

EDIT: Zeal.

Top Bottom