• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Was it worth it

Smash Rookie
Oh man my spray painted controller looks amazingly tight. It's not too bad and I didn't clear coat the controller so much that its just smooth, its a little rough enough so that I can grip it very easily.

Its always worth it

Smash Rookie
"My cyclone brings all the boys to the yard"

Very good. Also, I'm getting my driver's license soon, like this week/month soon so that'd be cool.

Remember guys. Its always worth it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I wasn't buying Lyn **** to get her to sleep with me, first off. I don't operate that way, and didn't even care about sex in relationships until you guys started pressuring me about it. I had sex before I even met you guys, as well as after. Even if I were a virgin, who would give a ****? Look at Rafa, Ferdi, Mike, David, Ben, etc (just guessing on those). There's no shame in not being a man-****, and I'm surprised that for even a little while, I bought into that train of thought in the first place.

Also, I find it funny that you'd call anyone a fatass. XD

HOMG! So I wanted to cook asian food, rather than spending a ****load to eat it. I've also wanted to cook mexican food, italian, german, and even have studied up on french sauces, as well as cooking with alcohol. Does that make me a wannabe ****, guido, nazi, frog, or alcoholic? Seriously, broaden your horizons. You're the one who watches anime on a near constant basis, and has been trying to get anyone and everyone to let you room with them at NDK.

I brought you up in the NM thread because you're the most prominent example of someone that talks a big game but always fails to back it up. At least Kenny can place top 7 consistently at tournament. You're the polar opposite of Rafa, demoralizing and degrading others to boost your confidence, rather than working hard and letting results speak for you. I didn't talk **** to HugS. If you'd go check out the Evo World Results thread, you'd see that. As for the MM with Silent Wolf, yeah, he'll kick my ***, but if, by some UNGODLY miracle or whatever, I do go to SCC, I will play him all the same. I'm not gonna back out just because someone's got a reputation and is better than me. Stranger things than me beating him have happened, I mean, c'mon, you've obviously been laid.

I haven't eaten at ANY "fancy" restaraunts since we last went with Gwen and everyone to the place where Kylene worked at. I ~could~ be wrong on that account, but I most assuredly haven't been anywhere more fancy than pho 79 since we went (HOMG! $6!), and I've only paid for myself once. Go ahead and call me a moocher, I could care less.

The ones that made Colorado look bad were the ones going around talking **** at OC3, particularly about how LoVo beat this person and LoVo beat that person in friendlies, yada yada. Maybe you weren't one of them, maybe it was just Kenny or someone else. I did talk **** once, admittedly, but I later went and found HugQ and apologized for harassing him during crews.

Also, as I explained before, my sister is paying for me to go to NDK so that she can go. My room is going to cost all of $13, entrance is $40, and I dunno how much she'll be giving me for food and the like. Needless to say, I'm actually working on paying people back. I've enlisted in several temp agencies, and applied at a few locations. Problem is my scheduling with college right now is a little tight, sans weekends, so anything aside from fast food is hard to get, and I'm not THAT desperate for money.

So, are we going to keep being ***** to each other, or are we going to actually act like adults, admit we're both being *******s, and just call it good?

EDIT: Mike is a **** good Peach, he's been getting her down a little bit more. Can't wait for teams next time. It was good ****.

EDIT 2: You know what Ken? I'll start. I'm sorry for being an *** and talking **** about you, especially in the NM thread. You're probably going to just laugh about this, and proceed to make jokes about it, but hey, I figure it's always worth a try to see if we, as humans, can actually act reasonably.

EDIT 3: lulz@drama

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mike bring my memory card to school tomorrow and I'll trade it for your copy of smash. By the way, my brother bought me a new screen for my GameCube so if you're up for some smashing at lunch I have 3B off (what lunch do you have on B days?). We may only get a couple of matches in but hey, it's always worth it.

Edit: Woo my smashfest was a blast but now I'm addicted to it... Someone host a smashfest this weekend, I'll try to pursuade my parents into another one.

Edit 2: Tony, you gave me your mom's cell so I kept texting her questions... so now I have your number and your mom's number... I might hit her up sometime. By the way I am going to buy the R4 on my own with my dad's help (credit card) so you should tell me how to DL games.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, anyone up for smash this weekend? I'm sort of been on a lack of smash lately and I want to start widdling my way back into the scene. I'm also regretting missing mike's smashfest ;_; If anyone could smash this weekend, it would be great!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Tony must've learned how to rant from Maddox or something, cuz he's good at it.

Also, stop making new accounts every two seconds you bored people. It's confusing.

Also, Tony accept your inner weaboo, it's not so bad. Haha Firefox wants to say "Seaborg" instead.

Also, stop saying HOMG. It is ZOMG, and it always will be, simply because it sounds better.

Also, this is a watered down rant. So really just useless complaining.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
yeah you did you where trying all hard with her and all she said was i want an open relationship LOL wow and arnt you the one that like cryed about it to Ayela ? yeah you do care alot

whatever fatty

man the only anime i have seen is bleach and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya wow thats alot right?
srsly your the weeaboo you just keep saying your not nice big guy

y didnt you use yourself as an example ? you talk wayyy more **** than i do and you suck dont you ? oh ferdi's marth no prob oh jeris i can probably take a match from him i have a chance... no you dont and you cant take ferdis marth there is a big space between the top 3 and the rest of us. and dont say you dont talk **** becouse you where the one talking alot of **** at OC3 and you talk the most **** than any of us here and then when you get owned you deny that you ever said anything about them or you john about it thats all you do when you get proven wrong srsly every thing that comes out of your mouth is a john and im just tierd of that

and if your sisters paying y dont you use that money to pay every one back? idk just a thought

and for the last part yeah no your not the big man here if you where you would have left everything eles out and just said that and only that but your stupid

Bloshi

Smash Ace
yeah you did you where trying all hard with her and all she said was i want an open relationship LOL wow and arnt you the one that like cryed about it to Ayela ? yeah you do care alot

whatever fatty

man the only anime i have seen is bleach and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya wow thats alot right?
srsly your the weeaboo you just keep saying your not nice big guy

y didnt you use yourself as an example ? you talk wayyy more **** than i do and you suck dont you ? oh ferdi's marth no prob oh jeris i can probably take a match from him i have a chance... no you dont and you cant take ferdis marth there is a big space between the top 3 and the rest of us. and dont say you dont talk **** becouse you where the one talking alot of **** at OC3 and you talk the most **** than any of us here and then when you get owned you deny that you ever said anything about them or you john about it thats all you do when you get proven wrong srsly every thing that comes out of your mouth is a john and im just tierd of that

and if your sisters paying y dont you use that money to pay every one back? idk just a thought

and for the last part yeah no your not the big man here if you where you would have left everything eles out and just said that and only that but your stupid

only that but your stupid
your stupid
Z0MG WHAT AN lDlOT L0L0L0L0L0L Y0UR S0 STUPlD!

I'm using this as hyperbole to point out the fact that picking apart each other's arguments never does anything.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
lol wut ?

you see the illogicality of expecting
everyone to adopt their particular
idea of what being healthy is
is just preposterous.

lol man i sounded smart right there

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
lol wut ?

you see the illogicality of expecting
everyone to adopt their particular
idea of what being healthy is
is just preposterous.

lol man i sounded smart right there
Well u see

Imma Buy You A Drank
Then Imma Take You Home With Me
I Got Money In The Bank
Shawty Whachu Think Bout That
Find Me In The Grey Cadillac
We In The Bed Like
Ooh Ooh Ohh, Ooh Ooh
We In The Bed Like
Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My sister is paying so SHE can go, too. If I don't go, she doesn't. If I took that money and used it to pay everyone back, that'd be, I dunno... stealing?

Haha, I never "cried" to Ayiela. I did keep her informed about what happened. As for the Jeris bit, I did say I went even with him when we played for 2 hours that day. You can ask him yourself. He had 6 more kills out of 250+, and for all we know, that could be simply because he suicided more. I haven't played Ferdi's Marth seriously, but I expressed interest in it, given the hype surrounding it. If it hasn't improved since he last played it (before OC3), then I can beat it, but I'm assuming it's good now, especially if it was beating LoVo. I never said I'd own it. I may of said I think I can beat it, so I won't claim complete innocence.

lulz@I suck. Whatever, results, etc. Place 4th, yadda yadda, part of the only team to make it out of pools, blah blah, made it out of pools at OC3, john about it being easy for me, I don't care, blah blah, I've done this song and dance before. Hey kettle, it's pot, just thought I'd remind you you're black.

If you want to continue arguing with me, we'll do it via PMs, so we stop making CO look bad. I'm just going to report any further flame-bait posts, because that's all you're doing, and it's honestly no good for CO's thread, or reputation. So, if you would be so kind as to stop without further ado, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: And in case LoVo and Ferdi read this, I am NOT claiming to be better than either of you because of OC3 results. I figure you won't jump to conclusions like that, since you're both pretty laid back, but just in case.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
My sister is paying so SHE can go, too. If I don't go, she doesn't. If I took that money and used it to pay everyone back, that'd be, I dunno... stealing?

Haha, I never "cried" to Ayiela. I did keep her informed about what happened. As for the Jeris bit, I did say I went even with him when we played for 2 hours that day. You can ask him yourself. He had 6 more kills out of 250+, and for all we know, that could be simply because he suicided more. I haven't played Ferdi's Marth seriously, but I expressed interest in it, given the hype surrounding it. If it hasn't improved since he last played it (before OC3), then I can beat it, but I'm assuming it's good now, especially if it was beating LoVo. I never said I'd own it. I may of said I think I can beat it, so I won't claim complete innocence.

lulz@I suck. Whatever, results, etc. Place 4th, yadda yadda, part of the only team to make it out of pools, blah blah, made it out of pools at OC3, john about it being easy for me, I don't care, blah blah, I've done this song and dance before. Hey kettle, it's pot, just thought I'd remind you you're black.

If you want to continue arguing with me, we'll do it via PMs, so we stop making CO look bad. I'm just going to report any further flame-bait posts, because that's all you're doing, and it's honestly no good for CO's thread, or reputation. So, if you would be so kind as to stop without further ado, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: And in case LoVo and Ferdi read this, I am NOT claiming to be better than either of you because of OC3 results. I figure you won't jump to conclusions like that, since you're both pretty laid back, but just in case.
Well all i have to say to this is.......

Toot that thang up MAMII make it roll
ONCE you pop pop lock it for me girl get low
If yo mama gave it to you baby girl let it show
Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll (oh)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
hey Takumi since I'm gone Graham is probably constantly reminding you to bring in Brawl and your Wii too, huh? OMG lMMA PLAI BRAWl CUZ SOLlD SNAKE IS SO COOL LOL.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
All right, so smashfest at my place this saturday.

10701 E25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010

(303)-367-1463-phone#

Everybody show up.
Bring Tv's and Cubes if you can, (I suggest no one bring memory cards to smashfests anymore cuz they end up getting stolen or misplaced, we can use just one.)

And Tony, I already played Go. Don't you remember, it was when we used to go down to the Flatirons mall for the Dojo thing.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie

lmao wow i make CO look bad? arnt you the one talking **** to all of the good guys at west coast? wow lol and all i do is flame? your the ***** that keeps talking and you started this **** go a head and report me since thats all you can do now that your getting your feelings hurt right ? "oh im getting owned in smashboards i dont have any comebacks i guess the only thing i can do is report him becouse im a little *****"

oh lawd you are claming that you are better becouse of OC3 and how you made it out of pools rafa didnt and i dont remember if ferdi did wow you suck at lieing and you said you can take on ferdi that you had a chance against him and you said the same about jeris and no your not matched up with him just face it everyone know that jeris plays way differntly in tournament than friendlys

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
****z... I forgot about that. That was a hell of a long time ago. If I go to this, I'll bring my Wii/copy of SSBM. Did you want me to bother bringing Go, or no?

Also, before anyone harasses me about the new controller I might have at the smashfest, it was $3 (or at least, that's how much I bid on it... we'll see if I win it or not), and everyone's been telling me to stop johning and just get a new controller, so I did. After NDK, I'll be paying back at least one person a week, even if I have to donate to do such.

Also, I'll hopefully be able to see. My mother and I are ~supposed~ to go get contacts for me tomorrow... we'll see what happens.

Its always worth it

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'll also bring my tri-wing and show you guys my 1337 controller for smash

Proedit: Also my multimedia class is amazingly tight, I'm posting from it. Also, Boondocks 2, I'M BACK NYUGAS.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Check out there awesome n64 commercials:

Yoshi's Island: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb-fVWHP1bk&NR=1
Mario Bros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZ-x_mfaYw
SSB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjLy6GabB80
N64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9GmpVh1zFQ
Super Mario Kart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FnXlcpG0LQ
Super Metroid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFa1aeljds
Metroid II: Return of Samus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJCeKijhdU
Metroid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZxrvxJrg4A

Brawl should be advertised like this.

And to everyone who watches the Mushihimesama video, its not like you won't get hit by those. Hardest bullet dodging boss in the universe. And even if you don't die from the bullets, you'll die from the seizures.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I almost drowned in my throwup when I saw that Japanese bullet dodging game.

Also, LUNCHMEAT HURRY UP AT LOOK AT THE BOARDS AND BRING MY MEMORY CARD TO SCHOOL TOMORROW T-T

TLHM

Smash Cadet
hey Takumi since I'm gone Graham is probably constantly reminding you to bring in Brawl and your Wii too, huh? OMG lMMA PLAI BRAWl CUZ SOLlD SNAKE IS SO COOL LOL.
dood Solid Snake evolves into Metal Gear. who wouldn't want a metal gear?

Erg

Smash Cadet
aw ****z, that pokemon stadium 2 song is tight. I am officially pickiing up that level and one of the pokemonz so that we can have real pokeman battles.

pokemon trainer vs. pikachu(or new pokemon) MM anyone?

---LoVo

Anyone wanna smash today... I know I have a smashfest tommorow but god****it I wanna play some smash.

Everybody check out this video, you'll regret not watching it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9vziStKcg6g

PawN

Smash Rookie
that video was well made but to be honest at biweeklys back in NorCal there is always a "silent spectre tv" where he just never looses and watching his matches is like watching a god **** combo video. ex. last biweekly I went to in San Jose he UAir'd a gannon across final from edge to edge.

That movie had some pretty out ragously cool things though

Top Bottom