• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

PawN

Smash Rookie
I stop checking smashboards for two days and a huge fight breaks out!! I have the worst timing ever (pun)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Ok I really don't want to **** up against Wobbles so should I go Peach/Marth/Fox against him? The tourney is double elimination now if I remember correctly, and Cort/PC Chris defeated Chu/Wobbles respectively with Peach at Super Champ Combo(this was why I wanted to play Tony on a smashfest last weekend but nothing happened). I'm not sure my Peach is up to par though since its not doing THAT well against our Colorado peeps. Then again, none of them play ICs and Rafa uses Link against it more than his Fox.

FLT I'm not sure, I know he plays Marth(Fox too I think?) so should I go Fox or Marth? I was thinking of going Marth first but I don't know how I would do, I wanted to have Yang and Kenny for the last weekend smashfest too so they could help me with this matchup, especially with Yang since he's the average joe of Marth dittoes(Omg he made sephirothken a waiter). Anyways, I'll just do my best, tips before I go?

Also, my Falco's been doing much better as of late, should I go use him sometime? Looks like Drephen is also going. Fox time? Or Marth, since a Uthrow leads to **** if can get it?
ferdi u can come to my dorm tommorow if u wanna do some last minute training. Just gimme a call and i can give u directions.

your choice since my mom isn't going to be here tomorrow so she wont, I think
but you are probably going to be bored tho
or you can come to my house tomorrow like at 3:30
becouse i will be here. and then go with me and Rafa to get the xbox360
Your choice
tomorrow at 3:30 lol

ahh cant wait for the xbox !!!!!!!!!!

and are you going to buy bio shock that day ? or later

lol im glad i got the halo game !

laozy

Smash Journeyman
aye yo, im going to this mgc and it'll be cool to play colorado again. call me up and lets smash till dawn saturday. 801-915-8874.

wobbles and flt is going down for sure.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Nah, antonio is just paranoid.
I never said stole, or anything related to it. I just told him you showed up with some xbox 360 stuff.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I wanna be tha vizzle best
like no one ever was
to catch tizzle is mah rizzle test
to train thiznem is y cause
I wizzill travel across tha land
search'n far n wide
each Pokemon ta understand
the rappa thats inside
Pokemon
gotta catchem all (its you n me)
I kizzy its mah destiny
Pokemizzles yo mah best friend
in a world we must defend

Chorus:
Pokemon
gotta catchem all (a heart so true)
our courage will piznull us through
you teach me n i teach you
Pokemon gots`ta catcham all

gotta catchem all
every challenge along tha way
wit courage i W-to-tha-izzill face
i will battle every day
to claim mah rightful place
come wit me tha time is right
theres no playa team
arm n arm wizzay win tha fight
its always been our dream

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow.

....just...wow.

I hate you David. So much.

Someone have a smashfest tomorrow so I can explain just how much I hate David. Or don't, and I'll just tell people who don't know him.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
going peach against wobbles is only a good idea cus he mains ic's but its sorta counterd by his mass of peach practice versus darkness of heart, wobbles also has a really impressive fox and link as well several other characters which he tends to use intead of ic's against peach. im not really sure how helpful all of this is but i figured sense i've playd him more than once i'd share

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, so have we. Wobbles is **** good, but not untouchable, by any means. He haets teh Peach. Also, make momma jokes about him.

Or just steal his energy drink+water combo, that's his source of strength.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i didnt mean to make him sound unbeatable just meant it more of peach isnt a sure fire way to win by ne means, and actually im pretty sure his source of strength = his penguin but penguin napping is just mean

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
hey if i wanted to have smash fest at my house would you guys mind that
a) in need of some TV's and cubes, you'd have to bring
b) downstairs isn't the biggest place in the world but bigger then lovo's room
and
c) i've got parents who'd never let boys stay the night so you'd have to leave by maybe midnight unless you're a girl

i'd probably buy some pizzas or something so you don't ***** about your hunger. and some squeez-its because they're only a dollar for a six pack.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i really wanna smash with u guys at some point so i'd prly go but i would prly need a place to stay cus i have to drive up from pueblo and i have a headlight out T.T

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ferdi, **** YEAH!

I'd be up for something at your house, Ayiela, and I could bring a wii/mem/ssbm. DarkMagus, if you can't stay at LoVo's, then I guess my house would be open. Either way, it's easy to find housing in Northern Colorado.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Blergh, it was fun I guess, didn't win but I got lots of free swag. Funny thing is that I lost to the EXACT 2 people Dope lost to, UTD Zac then DoH. I got 2-0d by UTD's Peach, first stage was rainbow cruise = gayness/he pulled a stitch w/e no johns. Second I just lost with Marth, stupid switch since my Fox did much better. Then I won like 3 or 4 loser's bracket matches, not sure who they were since they did the tourney by names not gamertags, then I got 2-1d by DoH, in all Fox dittoes, it was close too I was pissed, should've had people cheering for me/put on mah music w/e more johns. Had some friendlies with Fastliketree, Jesusfreak, Hylian, Utah, New Mexico, Wobble, ihavespaceballs, etc.

Anyways guys, Phil a.k.a. Laozy is extremely good.

Also, Jared/Jarod(sp?) a.k.a. runningbrave, cool meeting you dude, would've been cool if we had some matches.

Since it made me feel awesome I moonwalk comboed WAY too many times and its WAY too amazing, ask anyone who played/watches my tourney Falcon there.

Also, FINALS WERE ****ING INTENSE!!! YOU BETTER HAD THOSE RECORDED JARED/JAROD(sp?) a.k.a. runningbrave!!!!

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
Ferdi, **** YEAH!

I'd be up for something at your house, Ayiela, and I could bring a wii/mem/ssbm. DarkMagus, if you can't stay at LoVo's, then I guess my house would be open. Either way, it's easy to find housing in Northern Colorado.
alright well maybe i'll plan something over fall break.

and we live in NORTHERN colorado? wow... learn something new everyday.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We're more middle CO, but there's no one in the true north (FtC and the like), and we can't very well be confused with Durango. XD

Ferdi, good ****, mangz. Glad to have ya back, and glad you repped CO well. Also, Phil is the ****ing ****. Love that guy.

Top Bottom