• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Defense of the Ancients. There are something like 30-40 different rebalanced heroes, each player chooses one, up to 5 players per team. Each side has a base that pumps out npcs to help, and the point is to destroy the other base.

And by rebalanced I mean some really suck.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Hey guys
Brawl tournament on January 5th and 6th, friday and saturday.
Part of the Fall Fighter Frenzy
would you guys rather have both on one day.
also, who will be able to bring tv's and wii's + smash(brawl)?

PawN

Smash Rookie
No, and there never will be, again.

Rafa, Ken, Erg, and Nite have become Halo players; Mike, Tim, and I have picked up Jump (****ty though it is); Jeris mains college now, and Ferdi is a little *****.

Yang contracted AIDS and died last fall.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT WILL GO TO SMASHTACLYSM FOR SURE?

Ya... I haven't played melee for two weeks! All I do now is play ssb
melee has momentarily died

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Personally, I want to keep playing, but if our top players are done, it's gonna suck training up a bunch of people just so it'll be fun again. I dunno. I'm gonna practice again, but it seems like no one wants to come over for SSBM anymore. D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if you didn't ignore your IMs you'd know that I want to play! Sure, I suck, but I'm better than some level 9 CPUS.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim, I love j00. You don't suck, you're just playing Ness. XD

I don't answer IMs because I don't pay attention/I'm not at the computer.

Junpei, I would marry you.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Uh, anyone still up, go to the Dojo.

Guess it was time, Mike was right about a big update.

Edit: Over my dead body. Seniority rules, punk. That mobility is too awesome. Edit is towards Tony. I saw him first.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Extra post so Tony notices my edit:

Thanks to the other video, I'm even more convinced that Lucas is not Ness, and Ness will live again.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow, I didn't think Tony would stoop to the level of OMG IMMA MAIN THIS CHARACTER FOR BRAWL CUZ HE IS TEH **** LOLOLOL!! Even with his tech-chasing spindash that combos into an aerial, and his speed, and his floatiness, and his aerial mobility....goddam this is like a mixture of Captain and Jiggs. What has science done?

He better be weak as hell and have no range.

wtf happened to you maining pokemon trainer anyways?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just to let you guys know, I'm making a website for Colorado's Smash Scene. When I need it get your pics online so I can expose you to the pedophi...I mean, so everyone can see our awesomeness.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I love you, Mike! If I'm not chillin' with Lyn tonight, maybe some smash/jump is in order?

Ben, I'm a hardcore Sonicphile. Some of the things with his animations bother me, but I ****ing love that hedgehog too **** much. Only person that I would consider as much of a Sonic*** is Nite.

And it looks like they've only figured out a few moves in his set, hence **** near everything being a spindash. All the same, techchasing, on my sonic? **** yeah!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I also like how we're all ignoring the news about the Japanese release date being pushed to Jan. 24th and the US release date becoming TBD. We're classy like that.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come over tomorrow? No one can spend the night and you'll need a ride back home (except Tony, my dad is taking him home, and Tim has his own car). Anyone? Yes? No? Mikesamus you and Evan better come. >:O! And you and your brother should come Marcel. Everyone else: suck it (cept niteguy, he should come and play jump/smash. Chap should come too, because then we can finish that 7 handicap level 9 addicting peice of lame.)

If you forgot my address, it's 6373 S Jericho Way 80016
Remember, I'm not giving food to people who come, I'm not giving rides home, and no one is staying the night.

With this in mind, show up anytime after 10 am.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to say that Mikes suck, and Samuses(sami?) suck.

Except the cool mike, he doesn't suck.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Sonic sucks I cant wait to chainthrow his *** with Mario's downthrow :D
oh and I wonder if Fox's shine is gonna be like falco's in brawl then he can do sexkick->sexkick->shine->upair->upair->upair (very nice)

-chap

J

jabberwocky

i'd like to come, gotta pick up my brother from work though in like an hour or so cus my parents are out. You live pretty close i think, but i'd need directions again

Oh right, you posted the address

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If I wanted to get good at a game with a ton of swearing and elitism, I'd play DotA more.

Also, Rockies only need to win 5 of the 11 possible remaining games to be world champs!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That's ****in' sad. I'm depressed now...well, I'll see you guys over Thanksgiving. Hopefully you guys are gewd after playing with each other. There's one guy down here who plays. I think I'm getting better now that I can play a lot more often.

Erg

Smash Cadet
If I wanted to get good at a game with a ton of swearing and elitism, I'd play DotA more.

Also, Rockies only need to win 5 of the 11 possible remaining games to be world champs!
wtf they dont swear alot its only when you say something stupid
have you played xbox live before ?

Ken i wouldv agree with you 1 year ago but
The Rockies only lost 1 time this season
and that was before the playoffs

Me with a knife >whites,black,mexicans and chinese people,Tim

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that must be one heck of a knife to raise you all the way up from being less than an ******. Also, why don't I count as white?

And Ben, don't lie, you play low tier.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
NO WAI TIRES D0N EXITS LAWL!

But seriously, I am actually thinking about what I'm doing before I do it. I think these are, what you call, mindgasmes?

EDIT: lol funny typo is funny.

Top Bottom