• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This thread is so boring now that everyone here has become a maple-lover. Seriously guys, the game sucks. It's the same ****ing thing for over 9000 hours.

PawN

Smash Rookie
whew.. hey guys

I posted for a while. I'm in CA now until January and I just got back from a revitalizing 48 hours of smash with my crew. I noticed the power rankings got posted. what else is new?

I'm hoping to smash some more with you when I get back to CO.

E T

Smash Rookie
whew.. hey guys

I posted for a while. I'm in CA now until January and I just got back from a revitalizing 48 hours of smash with my crew. I noticed the power rankings got posted. what else is new?

I'm hoping to smash some more with you when I get back to CO.
Whered you find the power rankings.................and page 500

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ben you dont even live in Co and tim just hates so his opinion is as valid as a hippies
and yeah smashfest
Maple story is good but i wanna play some mutha ****ing smash on a mutha ****ing plane

Ohhh and i want to know everyones aim and msn SN so post them plox unless i already know yours (This includes the people like graceful)^^

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Then why dont you msn me -.-!

Im really eger to try my skill/luck at smash, i havent been to any tournys nor play anyone who knows adavanced playing tatics. :X
*i'm lame* Y_Y

Graceful

Smash Rookie
as in , RawrLetsDuel
No im just sayin, I could kick your *** in yugioh...if you played <.<

and I tryed to add you on msn, like 5 min ago. Did it work?

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Im running a mill deck , with Don zaloog a, co i can have Hand control :D
I might run a Agent of saturn deck too

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Akira says:
Your weak against Kirby>?
BrownNite says:
i only got 4 stocked by luck
BrownNite says:
it was luck
BrownNite says:
i killed myself twice
BrownNite says:
and he sucked my up by luck
BrownNite says:
hes cheap

LOL

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice

the Marronator

Smash Ace
W0ot!

-Lets play YUGIOH-!!! * waits tell febuary* T_T
OMG I used to play Yugioh too! But then the place I went (wizards of the coast) shut down and I stopped playing. lol I used to have a chaos deck until it got banned, and then I had a zombie deck before the place shut down. I actually was just thinking of selling my cards to gain major $ XD

Erm... see everyone Feb. 10? :roll:

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had to read through like 7 pages because of all this triple posting by new guy who is going to quit the smash scene after he (most likely) loses to everyone and their exotic fish... Just edit your posts.

Yeah, I guess I need to level on Maple. It's Kragack by the way Ferdi (warrior). I have 3 characters on Bellocan, 1 on Scania, 2 on Windia (Drakezel/Xenten are my names Ken), 1 on the second newest server, and probably a level 10 on everything else. I need some better communication with Heybrahey/Ferdi/Ken/Yang/whoever else plays Maple on Broa. My msn is kaijin17@hotmail.com and my aim is raijin717 >_>. Add me plsh...

Also, after everyone gets sick of Maple... Come play Rakion (softnyx.net)--It's too good, all mindgames.

Edit:

Hmm, after reading what was posted on the site months ago I suppose Nintendo has delayed Super Smash Brothers Brawl's release. Nintendo = A hairy buttox.
Didn't you quit smash forever anyway?

Edit 2:

Smashfest at Rafa's this weekend right? Or is everyone going to download Ventrilo and buy a mic and play Maple all weekend.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
OMG I used to play Yugioh too! But then the place I went (wizards of the coast) shut down and I stopped playing. lol I used to have a chaos deck until it got banned, and then I had a zombie deck before the place shut down. I actually was just thinking of selling my cards to gain major $ XD

Erm... see everyone Feb. 10? :roll:
The tourny? o.O!

What about this weekend, I was gunna go to Lovos but he hasnt posted his **** adress yet
T_T

Top Bottom