• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You should've been there for our "All Items on High" match.

Nothing says skill more than catching 2 smashballs in a row as falco.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Yea heres my aim: Archmagee456

@Lunchmeat: Okay i'll add you. ^^
I'll add ya too so be sure to add me. And good news I think I figured out what was wrong with my internet over the last couple days, so hopefully I can connect without being lagtastic now.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I would man, but im going to bed pretty quick i got school in the morning, ill add your friend code though so we can play some other time.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, for the tournament Saturday morning, I'll be leaving around 9:30.

If anyone needs a ride, or would like to carpool, who's closer to Arapahoe Crossing, I'll be willing to give you such a luxury.

Call me at 303-918-2097

Igneous42

Smash Ace
alright, i'll add you code, mine is in my profile =)
My Wii is being dumb so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on :(. Guess what I thought was the problem wasn't. But now I'm thinkin the problem is with my wii not my internet. I need to contact Nintendo about it....

edit: I'm on but be warned it may be very laggy....dunno it's been acting so weird lately.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
****, that sucks, are you using wireless or wired?
Wireless, but I've been playing Brawl since launch and it's never been a problem. I'd occasionally get lag but nothing like this.

I'm on right now if you wanna try playing, I assume your magus?

QFT. Don't spam the boards, mangz.

Looking forward to teams tomorrow, who all is going for the free tournament?
says the guy who does it all the time

anyways in further news me and lovo and erg all have been practicing and we played chu and guess what we own and we are going to win your ccct tourny hahahahaahahahahahahahaha

and the halo one

also how do you report people ?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
QFT. Don't spam the boards, mangz.

Looking forward to teams tomorrow, who all is going for the free tournament?
Yea don't spam, or some gay guy called AltF4Warrior will ban you. Me + Yang.

says the guy who does it all the time

anyways in further news me and lovo and erg all have been practicing and we played chu and guess what we own and we are going to win your ccct tourny hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
Since when are melee pros brawl pros...?

Ferdi edit: also note that this is OFFLINE, much different than WiFi.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Still don't have a ride as of now to the C3T, though if anyone knows someone leaving from the Utah area and will be passing by Orem, lemme know.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I'll probably only be there tomorrow. I technically could come today but I don't really want to drive to Denver twice in the same weekend.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
What tag did you use? What were your guy's team name and who was your partner o_O?

Btw, those tapes NEED to get on youtube, the finals, shows n00bs how to DI.

Top Bottom