• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Shout.

Tim: JV 4 stock LOL!

Tony: Thanks for the housing. But no thanks to the missing rib.

Ferdi: "MIKEZOR I LURVE YOU OH MY GARR-" *raises middle finger* "BUT-" *raises other middle finger*.

Heibrahi: Suck 20 Karls Juniors.

Duha: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! Also, you tripped and lost and that was funny.

Yang: You would have beaten that Snake if you had given me mesos.

Takumi: Mmmm, money.

Mike: Roooooobooooooooot. (Huuuuuuuuuuuuuumaaaaaaaaaaaan).

David: I didn't really see much of you. I can remember you winning some matches though.

Igneous: What's your real name? Oh well, yeah. You did well for your first tournament. I'm pretty sure you won three matches before you lost, but whatever.

Clark: I think this is your name. Anyway, I didn't really get to see your matches so I don't really know how you did. Still can't believe you won rock paper scissors.

Wyoming: It's a shame you left so early. I hope we see you guys at the spring fighter frenzy thing. Two thumbs up! Good job at beating Isai, Keith. And work on your Sonic, Possum (I forgot your name, shame on me).

Tanz: I think I know your name from somewhere...

Pudge: OH MY GARR, stop moving the **** screen with the c-stick, seriously I was getting nauseated.

McMoney: It was nice to see you there although you were mostly upstairs. Virtua fighter finals were amazing.

Done.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Next tourney, I'll pick you up. Sound good?

Don't worry about it, you're in Aurora so you're a good 40 minutes away, appreciate it though man. 'sides, I have my ways of getting around, just not sure I'm ready for a tourney yet, I haven't played anyone live. I'll go to some smashfests 'cause I'm not even sure I'm tourney material.

Nom = "Name" in French, or some kind of inside joke? Either way, foreign language and inside jokes make me feel left out :urg: (I hate Europe)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, anyone who staffed this tourney (then again anyone can), go and read what I though about the organization of the tournament. It has no bar on the players and what not, purely as to how the Smash division was run. I'm sorry that it isn't too pleasing, but honestly, I could've ran something of that calibur much better than how it was with only ten minutes of prep time.

Other than that... **** you G&W. I'll figure out how to beat you someday....

EDIT:
Tsuteto - Good ****, really good Zelda, I just pull Fredi comeback 10k out of my *** sometimes.
So it WAS you that I fought! But thanks. I almost had your G&W, but guess I got way too hasty. And curse you for banning Smashville! Favoritist stage evar!

I seriously need to play G&W more though, as well as Fox. My friend's Fox sucks (he sucks in general, but that's besides the point), and nobody here uses G&W, ugh. And I though Wolf would be my problem XD

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That platform is why I love it. Goes back and forth, and hardly anyone can approach me while I'm spamming Din's Fire XD If you saw any of my matches, that was almost always my counterpick. Corneria was a gamble I lost at. Couldn't get you with d-tilt at all XD

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm lazy and dun wanna do shout outs, but I will:

Tony: Nice work almost pulling a Utah in the crew battle
Yang: Nice work almost pulling a Utah in the crew battle
Ferdi: hacks
Mikegarr: You are not Ness, you cannot has pkt2 tricks
Nite: Hah, you got your authority usurped by a guy that's bad at running tourneys
David: We never did our money match =(
Takumi: Is too good oh my gawrsh!
Demo: Yay, I gots a fire emblem from ye!
Lovo/Erg/Ken: got scurred
Tsuteto: Fun money match =D. I think it was you, anyway...
Pirate Ship: How I love you

Edit for people I dun fergot!
Duha: Sexy olimar spins right round.
Wyoming: Too awesome, stay longer next time =(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Don't worry about it, you're in Aurora so you're a good 40 minutes away, appreciate it though man. 'sides, I have my ways of getting around, just not sure I'm ready for a tourney yet, I haven't played anyone live. I'll go to some smashfests 'cause I'm not even sure I'm tourney material.

Nom = "Name" in French, or some kind of inside joke? Either way, foreign language and inside jokes make me feel left out :urg: (I hate Europe)
I'm actually in Denver. I'm just too lazy to change it.

Om Nom Nom is an eating noise. Think of the Cookie Monster.

I fought a Marth, Ness, and Olimar. Olimar was Duha, dunno about the other two.
You fought a Sonic. Twas me. :D

Sorry I forgot about DSR, things were stupid stressful for the tournament.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You fought a Sonic. Twas me. :D

Sorry I forgot about DSR, things were stupid stressful for the tournament.
Yeah, I remember that Sonic. I think that was the most even match-up throughout the playing time. I take a life, you take a life, etc etc.

Gooooooood times ^^

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah. I need to play against more characters. Sonic gets ***** when you dunno the match-up. As was prevalent throughout most of the tournament.
I probably should've switched to Metaknight or something for our third match. Much better on Final D than Zelda, ugh.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Friggin' Lakers beat the Nuggets........Stupid Nuggets...get some defense.

Anyhow, I guess I need to do shoutouts

Tony: I was kinda surprised that I went to college with you for a bit. Good to see you again, hope to see more in smashage.

Yang: Too much cheating. I'm glad your cheating was stopped by your last match. Cheater.

Ferdi: You DI so well you go under the stage.

Mike: Yeah, Rock Paper Scissors shows my luck, right? You're funny, we need to hang out at a smashfest.....DON'T LIE ABOUT HOSTING!

Nite: You pissed me off when you were whining about showing people the brackets and then you accidentally gave the authority to a dip. Other than that, you seem like a cool guy.

Duha: Stop getting edge guarded. Other than that, nice cigar.

Wyoming: I love you guys.

Tim: Thanks for the trade off, I started FE:poR, we'll see how far I get.

People who hate brawl: In Tony's words, "SUUUUUUUUCKS!"

*Edit*

Toad: I know you wont get in this topic, but friggin' talk to us next time you doofus.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I know I said this before, but I'm hosting a tournament/smashfest at my place after this semester is over. Which will be around may 16th. Other than that, don't expect me to show up or play for a while. Finals.

*Edit*
Tony, the first post is ready for an update.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
My real name is Shaun sorry I guess I never properly introduced myself to anyone. I was gonna go eat and come back, but most of the places downstairs looked like they were closing so I left to find some food. After doing so I realized how tired I was and just decided to go home. Sorry kinda just took off without telling anyone.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
just wanted everyone know me and jerris are alive. but we were **** high as a kite by the time you all left but i think you all knew that by the time we were half way to the gas station.

anyways TSU good matches you have made me want to find an alt to deal with zelda's cause i couldn't do it with olimar. Tim thanks for the tips i now know super armor cause that is awesome. Ferdi I should have knocked you out of the tourney but you are better you just had a off night i think. Everyone else I really didn't play much friendly's so have nothing to say to you guys but I enjoyed hangin out with you guys again.

I woke up this morning played guitar hero and got through the intro on through the fire and flames for the first time and now i am automatic and im at around 79% on the song. I will beat ben i promise i will beat him by july. Can't keep letting a little kid win everything.

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
So is anyone from CO planning to come to AZOneTwoStep? We're hoping some of you would like to get away from CO and enjoy the 110+ degree weather here :D

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Are you guy's coming to AzOneTwoStep?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know one person from CO has!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I probably should've switched to Metaknight or something for our third match. Much better on Final D than Zelda, ugh.
That mighta ended up working in my favour, since I've actually played that match-up a few times. Zelda was prolly your best bet, unless you play Wolf or something, since I 'onno how to fight him, either. Then again, there are a lot of characters I dunno how to fight right now.

So is anyone from CO planning to come to AZOneTwoStep? We're hoping some of you would like to get away from CO and enjoy the 110+ degree weather here :D
I pre-regged. Is gonna be hot, in more ways than one.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
That mighta ended up working in my favour, since I've actually played that match-up a few times. Zelda was prolly your best bet, unless you play Wolf or something, since I 'onno how to fight him, either. Then again, there are a lot of characters I dunno how to fight right now.

I pre-regged. Is gonna be hot, in more ways than one.
I already got ya a place to stay i think ;)

Top Bottom