• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
or he can jab>ftilt>jab>ftilt>jab>ftilt repeatedly until you di away.

Not that we tested that working tonight or anything...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Actually, by the time the ftilt is done, you should be able to shield it. The lag from the first hit of ftilt is almost noticable (which is unlike snake).

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok people, tournament time. If you have a Wii w/all stages and characters unlocked we would appreciate if you could bring that with you. Talk to InterimofZeal to coordinate Wii donation. We need about 5 Wii to make sure everything runs smooth. I really wish that you could transfer data. Nintendo..... Please let us know ASAP

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I live in Highlands Ranch/ Littleton. Maybe about halfway from Boulder (assuming you're still there) to Aurora.

Also, DFG, when is Mario Kart Wii's tournament?

EDIT: Awww never mind. It's on Saturday :(.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Ryyudo, I'm thinking on blowing the popsicle stand at 4:00 pm

PM me your phone number and address. I don't have a car so is there a bus by your house?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey anyoone in co got a van that tony can borrow?

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
The 403 bus stops running at 6:30 so if someone can give me a ride to a bus I'd be down for chilling at Ryyudo's.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I dunno how you're getting here exactly, bus-wise, but if you can make it to the Highlands Ranch Town Center area, it wouldn't hurt for me to get you from there or get you back there. If it might be easier to talk it out, feel free to call :)

I'll set a time to be here around 6:00. Don't mind if any of y'all are earlier (or later :p) though. Call/Text me (720-371-4460) if y'all got any questions, because I won't be on the computer very much from here on.

V

v!rus

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE THERE, MOTHER****AS?

THATS RIGHT

THE ONE

THE ONLY

v!rus

**** YEAR

Except I'll probably suck, haven't smarshed in forever

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... well I'm getting out of work too late to make it worth my while, so... I will just be going home. If you can let me know sooner I would dig smashing it up with you guys.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My gas light went on. A week's worth of gas was wasted in one day. I'm super pissed. Also, I have to get back around 8 or 8:30 to sell my games for money for Nite to enter in the Springs, since my **** check hasn't arrived.

I hate this week.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
My gas light went on. A week's worth of gas was wasted in one day. I'm super pissed. Also, I have to get back around 8 or 8:30 to sell my games for money for Nite to enter in the Springs, since my **** check hasn't arrived.

I hate this week.
So? The verdict on going to Jammalal's? And picking me up?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
First C3 event in the springs on SUNDAY

not saturday

S U N D A Y

S U N D A Y

I never want to hear anyone say anything about Saturday, cause those lead to "I thought it was Saturday Johns"

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I.......will be there. Btw to anyone who cares, my right ear is deaf now. I didn't really know what it was since like 3 days ago but there you go.

Ferdi edit: Yang/Magus can someone trade me a Jamaal's Mane for my Wolf Druid? O wait....

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Who's Magus? Good games dude. You have a mean Diddy.

On a side note, I might need to try a tourney for some offline experience. Is there some place I could go to get a schedule of the tournaments in Denver, like i.e. a website? IDK even know who hosts those things...

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
LOL Ferdi, I hate you so much. And ya, good games Moblin. I'm gonna John here though, I hate wifi =D. We should play in person, I think it'd be more fun =)

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya no worries, I used to be good.
oh, on a side note, smashfest tomorrow to practice for the tourney on sunday? or is that not happening.

Mikil

Smash Rookie
Good game today Ryyudo and v!rus. :)

I don't think I got 3-stocked at any point during the night!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Lol, ok. I'll take your word for it 'till we play in person. I agree it is a lot different when you play live rather than online. Is that the tourney in Springs? Just don't play melee on saturday, whatever you do guys. I heard horror stories.

Top Bottom